The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No twists in ASS?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

fredscott 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fredscott Click to send private message to fredscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No twists in ASS?"
I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere.
I came across this article online and it seems that ASS will have no twists and will just be going back to the basics. Here's the link:

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,590039514,00.html

I've read a lot of articles and threads speculating about the incredible twists that the ASS Survivors will have to deal with. Now it seems that there will be no twists.

Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No twists in ASS? Blow by Blow 01-30-04 1
 RE: No twists in ASS? mookiemeister 01-30-04 2
 RE: No twists in ASS? RealityRyan 01-30-04 3
   RE: No twists in ASS? munson 01-30-04 4
 RE: No twists in ASS? Round Robin 01-31-04 5
   RE: No twists in ASS? fredscott 02-01-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-30-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No twists in ASS?"
Um...no twists...

1. Three tribes of six to start the game.
2. Tribes kept completely separated until the first challenge.

That's two twists already. If there are no others, that in itself will be a twist.

-BbB

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No twists in ASS?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 00:31 AM (EST)

I think there will be more twist in ASS than in previous Survivors. Need those twists to keep those previous survivors off balance so they can't plan too far ahead and also to keep the group dynamic interesting.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert Einstein

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No twists in ASS?"
We know that there's going to have to be some big twist that merges the three tribes into two, so there's another one.

Kathy must win !!! Down with THE RUPERT!
I heart America's Next Top Model

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No twists in ASS?"
While a merge from three to two tribes is different, I don't know if I'd classify it as a twist since there is little doubt these contestants will anticipate it and act accordingly. My definition of a twist includes an unexpected or surprising change in the format of the game.

Either way, there's plenty of stuff here to keep the All-Stars off balance. The fact that they all know each other is enough.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-31-04, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No twists in ASS?"
The combined RC/IC format is a twist, and I have heard that there might be twists with some of the recycled challenges. And don't be shocked if Marko uses one or two of his old twists. I think a tribe draft a la S6 would work nicely in the merge from 3 tribes to 2.

fredscott 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fredscott Click to send private message to fredscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No twists in ASS?"
I don't make the news, I just report it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •