The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tina Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tina Show"
Hi guys,

Lock me up if this is duplicate. I have not been faithful to my ASS spoiler reading. Anyway:

Local CBS TV stations here in TN where Tina lives are advertising a special show with Tina after the Sunday premier. Of course it was filmed earlier, but it might be an indication to go along with her being the first boot.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tina Show TeamJoisey 01-29-04 1
   RE: Tina Show FarmBoy 01-30-04 2
       RE: Tina Show FarmBoy 02-02-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tina Show"

Is this a special show following Survivor? Or a special report on the 11 p.m. news, which would follow the scheduled 10 p.m. first episode?

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that Tina is eliminated first, but I don't think the local affiliate would have that info.

So I would speculate that it will be part recap of S2, part update on Tina since S2, part promo for ASS.

If the old rules hold, Tina is not allowed to speak to the media until she gets booted, and she will probably be watching the show from a hotel room in NYC, waiting for her Early Show appearance.

Casting all those doubts aside... you will watch it and write down all the good parts, right?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

01-30-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tina Show"
It's looks like an 11:00 news "This is what Tina has been up to" thing. It does say there is an interview and shows recent footage of her- looks like pre-ASS stuff.

I will post a play-by- lay in this thread of anything significant.

Volsfan- hey! You watch this too!

02-02-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Tina Show"
OK- I watched.

This was just part of the regional update on our local news. No spoiling value at all. I live about 70 miles from Tina's home town.

They interviewed some local yokals who said things like "Tina's my neighbor; She's so nice; Good people always win" blah blah blah. This part was obviously filmed recently.

The interview with Tina took place "at her home". I couldn't tell if it took place before the show or not. She did speak as if the show hadn't taken place yet. She said the same things she said in confessional on Ep 1.

This little interview was advertised several days in advance, so I think they knew she was the first boot when this was set up. I checked with Volsfan- he lives closer than I do. They did not show this in his area.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •