The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"sequester house to get interesting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sam752 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-05-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sam752 Click to send private message to sam752 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"sequester house to get interesting"
Well, well, well. If the sequester house isn't going to be the most interesting thing then i don't know what is! First you have Will in ther and then Natalie, someone who Will is not to fond of. Then you get Adria in there, making double trouble for Will. Then Marvin comes along and he just gave Adria the worst possible goodbye yet (even thou i congrad him on it)So now you have these 4 people in this house who all have to be the worst or best possible 4 in there. Depending on how you lok at it. I just hope they show us little updates of the house, cause as far as i am concerned it is going to be quite interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: sequester house to get interest... seahorse 09-05-04 1
   RE: sequester house to get interest... syren 09-05-04 2
       RE: sequester house to get interest... ongelis 09-06-04 3
           Try Now syren 09-06-04 5
               RE: Try Now ongelis 09-06-04 6
   RE: sequester house to get interest... Mr Canuck 09-06-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: sequester house to get interesting"
You are right Sam the 4 on the jury are much more interesting tham the 5 still left. It just goes to show you, if you rock the boat, you put a big target on your back.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: sequester house to get interesting"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-04 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-05-04 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

i would love it if they showed more of the Sequester House.....would actually like to be a fly on the wall so I could hear everything...lol

but for those who would like to see where they are and what it looks like (without the crazies in it now) here is a link too some photos....and and if you click the next link it will take you to a slide show that is long but interesting...
http://www.boutiquevillas.com/villas/casa_cosmos/casa_cosmos.html
http://www.lapuntarealty.com/rm/listings/l0039.html

ETA:new link to replace broken one...this one should work..

thanks to spamgirl at bb5bbq for the links...

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: sequester house to get interesting"
Thanks for the links syren. Couldn't get the second one to work. I remember when I saw that on the show, I thought "That's where I want to live." Looks so peaceful!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Try Now"
Hello, and welcome to the boards.......they are addicting...don't say I did not warn you. Make sure to take time to go over the guidelines.....

sorry about the link not working...I replaced it with another now it should......

you can rent the place I think it was 500-1500 a night...way to rich for my blood

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Try Now"
lol ... thanks for the welcome, and yes, I agree - they are addicting! Have been reading this and a few others for a couple of years now. For some reason, it only occurred to me today, that I could also post ... so I signed up for an account (duh!!).

The edited link works (thanks) and the pics are great. Way to rich for my blood as well ... but one can always dream =)

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: sequester house to get interesting"
More Sequesterville... less hamster"dull"ville!!!

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •