The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Fiji - 01/25/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Fiji - 01/25/05"
Landon and Vonda hook-up again. Let's see what happens.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Landon gets nekkid volsfan 01-25-05 1
   RE: Landon gets nekkid batts 01-25-05 2
       RE: Landon gets nekkid volsfan 01-25-05 3
           RE: Landon gets nekkid batts 01-25-05 5
               RE: Landon gets nekkid volsfan 01-25-05 6
 RE: Real World Fiji - 01/25/05 volsfan 01-25-05 4
 Karamapuss's problems continues... volsfan 01-25-05 7
   RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... batts 01-25-05 8
       RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... volsfan 01-25-05 9
           RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... batts 01-25-05 10
               RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... volsfan 01-25-05 11
                   RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... DaveThe Dude 01-26-05 12
                       RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... comicboards 01-26-05 21
                           RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... volsfan 01-26-05 22
                               RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... batts 01-26-05 23
                                   RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... volsfan 01-27-05 25
               RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... RuffNeck 01-26-05 14
                   You got that right! volsfan 01-26-05 16
                       RE: You got that right! batts 01-26-05 19
           RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... Kelly_Smith 01-26-05 17
   RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... RuffNeck 01-26-05 13
       RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... volsfan 01-26-05 15
           RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... FlowerChild 01-26-05 18
               RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... batts 01-26-05 20
                   RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... DaveThe Dude 01-27-05 24
                       RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... volsfan 01-27-05 26
                           RE: Karamapuss's problems continues... DaveThe Dude 01-28-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-25-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Landon gets nekkid"
and I didn't get to see his ass...WHY? WHY?

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-25-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Landon gets nekkid"
This is just soooo 'not fair'! Why couldnt wWE get to see Landon 'drop trou'?
............ Life just isnt fair.......

01-25-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Landon gets nekkid"
Vonda said he had a great ass...I would have like to been judge of that too?

BTW...I can't get Y...M...C...A outta my head because of your AI post!

01-25-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Landon gets nekkid"
Lol vols........ thats me 'King of moronic posts' I thought youd get a kick out of that (laughting so hard)
...... I wonder if they will have a "RW, the h#* they shoulda shown" show on after this season of Philly? Or maybe a 'boys gone wild' video starring Landon and Karamo and MJ and Willie will surface?

01-25-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Landon gets nekkid"
I was LOLing picturing you dancing to their songs! LMAO!

01-25-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Fiji - 01/25/05"
karamapuss had to wear a pink life vest...come on!

01-25-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
7. "Karamapuss's problems continues..."
WTF? He said he would slit Landon's throat! He has major problems here.

01-25-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
I know .... all this talk about 'stranded on a deserted island' got them talking about alpha males and stuff turned into an ugly conversation QUICK! Its funny how such a fun topic can be ruined in a moment by someone who, it seems, feels threatened by others around him.......

01-25-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-05 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

The thing that loses me is that Karamapuss is mad at Landon but it takes two! Vonda is the one "cheatin" even though she says she isn't in a committed relationship...maybe she should tell Karamapuss that!

What those two do behind close doors is none of Karamapuss's business. He needs to worry about himself and not others.

01-25-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
I know, huh? .... Maybe he just needs some attention himself! Wheres that Dorian? Oh.... thats right.... he dumped Dorian for a nite on the town with Willie! Hmmmmmmm........

01-25-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
I agree. Where is Dorian when Karamapuss needs him! HEHEHEHE!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-26-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Well, everyone seemed to have a really good time on vacation. Fiji sure is a beautiful place.
It doesn't surprise me that Sarah - the attention queen - would be running around with no top on.
Karamo seems like a confused, angry person. While on a nice (and free) vacation he comes right out and says he wants to slit Landon's throat just because a Black girl is having a fling with a White guy. Notice that he keeps stressing that Shavonda should be more "into" and "respectful" of "our culture." As sad as it seems, his opinions are not really so strange. He is just an example of a bad attitude that is becoming more and more in vogue these days. Rather than seeing himself as an American who is of Negro ethnicity, he sees himself as a Negro who lives in America. It is yet another result of what we call multiculturalism.

comicboards 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail comicboards Click to send private message to comicboards Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
I have to disagree with your assesment of Karamo (Karamopuss is not very nice).

They were talking about hypotheticals:

Karamo was talking about Alpha Males and said it would be natural for the Alpha males to fight over dominance. He said he would have to kill Landon before Landon killed him. I think that is a pretty logical reason for self defense.

Sara took things further by saying she would even consider sleeping with any of the white guys, because she wanted a diverse population. Therefore her only choice was to sleep with Karamo to produce biracial children.

Seeing how Karmoo is Gay, that might be a problem.

In Shavonda's defense she is not Black she is Biracial, so technically she can act as white as she wants.

BUT! BUT! Shavonda seems to only claim her "blackness" when she feels threatend by white folks. If you have watched the early shows one minute she is criticizing whites about not understanding black people. The minute she couldn't careless about anyone black.

I think Karamoo takes offense to this and because of the way she is putting herself out there.

I guess Karamoo expected her to have standards about herself. I guess it is not her fault she can't meet them.

What can you do?

01-26-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
(Karamopuss is not very nice).

And you obviously have not read much of the other posts on these forums!

01-26-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Hey Comicboards...... I find it hard to believe anyone could find a defense of Karamo's "slit Landons throat" comment. It started out as a 'stranded on a desert island' hypothetical situation..... And Karamo turned it into a psycho slit your throat fight for dominance!
....... I said it before when he turned into the 'angry black man' (when MJ supposedly didnt have his back?) Karamo will not get help until he is forced to see counseling as part of a probation stipulation..........
...... and for the record, I'd gladly let Landon, MJ, Willie, Shavonda, or Sarah be the alpha males while I'm stranded on a deserted island

01-27-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
You are into S&M aren't you? I KNEW IT!

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-26-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
>Wheres that Dorian? Oh.... thats
>right.... he dumped Dorian for
>a nite on the town
>with Willie! Hmmmmmmm........

After the slit Landon's throat comment, that is probably the best thing that could of happened to Dorian!!!!

01-26-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
16. "You got that right!"
Don't you just know Dorian is thinking he got out when the getting was good. If he was watching lastnight.

01-26-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
19. "RE: You got that right!"
You know thats right......

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Why is it any of his business? He's acting like he's Vonda's father or brother. He's not (regardless if he thinks of her as his 'sista'). She's a big girl who can make her own decisions. The throat slitting comment was waaay too much if you ask me. He needs do some boxing in his spare time to get some of that anger out.

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-26-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
>WTF? He said he would slit
>Landon's throat! He has major
>problems here.

That to me was a very sick and disturbing thing to say. Did anyone else notice the look in his eyes during that whole dinner. Didn't appear to be a rational looking person to me.

01-26-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Yes, I did notice. I think the most common thing to say would have been something along the lines of "I am going to leave you idiots and go home"! Not, I am going to slit his throat. GEEZE!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-26-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Wow. Karamo? Nuts. Just plain crazy. Seriously...that guy has some very serious, deeply rooted problems that need to be addressed before he ends up on America's Most Wanted. Slit Landon's throat....C'mon who says that kind of stuff?

My other question....Is Karamo really gay? I swear, sometimes I almost wonder if he has some sort of attraction to Shavonda. Not to mention how strange he got when he and Dorian started getting more involved. There is just something about him that is so peculiar.

Karamo...you are in your very own spectrum.
A very dark and scary spectrum that most of us avoid.

Dear MTV, I think the Real World house should have some cats. Do cats eat bugs? Peace Out, Karen

01-26-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
I agree Flower..... and Ive noticed his odd 'stance' and blank stares all through the season, but I shrugged it off as 'awkward moments'.....
>My other question....Is Karamo really gay? I swear, sometimes I
> almost wonder if he has some sort of attraction to Shavonda. <
................ Good Point!.............

Dear Karen, what kind of bugs are we talkin about? Crawly bugs? Cooties? ewwwww lol

01-27-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Well, at least I'm not the only one who can clearly see that Karamo has some deep seated problems. Yes, he might well end up on America's Most Wanted. Unlike Frankie in San Diego, who will probably just end up hurting herself, Karamo probably will end up hurting someone else, which is serious.
Perhaps part of his "problem" with Landon and Shavonda is this: Karamo is extremely prejudiced. I think he is offended that a Black girl would "lower" herself to go out with a White guy like Landon. Notice that one of the reasons he dumped that Black guy was because the Black guy didn't "embrace the Hip-Hop culture." In other words, that Black guy wasn't Black enough for Karamo.

01-27-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Thank you Dave! I have wanted to say that but I didn't know if anyone would agree. His comments and actions really bother me!

01-28-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Karamapuss's problems continues..."
Well, sometimes you just have to call 'em like you see 'em, even if it's ugly. It would appear that Karamo's character, unfortunately, is quite ugly. Something bad is going to happen to that guy, and I'm sure none of us are looking forward to it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •