The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It was interesting all the way to the end...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KinneyM 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KinneyM Click to send private message to KinneyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It was interesting all the way to the end...."
Mark said, it became clear that in the end, who ever played the game the best won. Well, Rich played the game the game the best. I didn't think he would win, but he did out wit, out play and out last. That is what the game entitled. I liked Kelly, a part of me thought she would win when it came down to Rich and her. But looking back, Rich played the game the best and he deserved to win. Congradulations Rich!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It was interesting all the way ... jonathane 08-23-00 1
   RE: It was interesting all the way ... SurvivorBlows 08-24-00 3
       Monday morning quarterbacking Irisheyes 08-24-00 7
 RE: It was interesting all the way ... agiantman 08-23-00 2
 RE: It was interesting all the way ... Magus 08-24-00 4
   RE: It was interesting all the way ... Little Bob 08-24-00 5
 RE: It was interesting all the way ... Jamieann 08-24-00 6
 RE: It was interesting all the way ... survivorkel 08-24-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jonathane 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-00, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonathane Click to send private message to jonathane Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It was interesting all the way to the end...."
It was interesting all of the way to the end. I guess I was taken in by the National Gepgraphic article that everyone refered to that stated that Richard did not win. Mark B, you told a goood story and kept me entertained all summer.

Jonathan

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-00, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It was interesting all the way to the end...."
I could have also sworn that the very first Providence Journal article I read about him returning had also mentioned he had not won....

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-00, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Monday morning quarterbacking"
Funny that two respected publications stated that Rich didn't win. I don't think anywhere else did it state that a contestant didn't win. So we all believed that Rich didn't win because of that.
Bravo MB. Nice work. We'll get you next time

agiantman 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-00, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agiantman Click to send private message to agiantman Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It was interesting all the way to the end...."
Ya, congradulations!

Magus 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magus Click to send private message to Magus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It was interesting all the way to the end...."
Though I am saddened by the fact that Rudy did not win, I have to say that I really enjoyed the show, and Rich certainly deserved to win. Sue's little rant was the funniest thing i've seen in a long, long time.

Little Bob 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Bob Click to send private message to Little%20Bob Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It was interesting all the way to the end...."
Ever since Rich had caught the first fish I thought he would win. I'm surprised he didn't mention the fish thing at tribal council. In many way Rich showed a lot more integrity than kelly. He never voted against Rudy even though he knew that he would get further than Sue. Rich legitimately wanted to go up against Rudy in the end. On the last immunity challenge he knew that he would win either way, so why would he need to keep going. Rich always avoided the question of alliances at tribal council he didn't just lie like Sue. Congrats Rich, i thought you would win from the beginning.

Jamieann 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jamieann Click to send private message to Jamieann Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It was interesting all the way to the end...."
Love him or hate him, that Richard was the star of this show from the first day until the last, and he earned every cent of that million bucks. (Although Sue should get a bonus for her little tirade from the jury! The best moment since Gretchen got voted off!)

survivorkel 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorkel Click to send private message to survivorkel Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It was interesting all the way to the end...."
Most of the clue evidence held true in the end. The winner told they're strategy right off the bat, it was a "he", they played the game the best, and the final two would be a male and a female. I can say I was thoroughly entertained. Sue's rant was hilarious, and even though the people I watched the show with were pulling for Kelly, and I was the lone Rich-rooter, he deserved it way more than her. The last episode did not disappoint. Congrats, Rich.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •