The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Sweeps Press release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Sweeps Press release"
If this is a dupe, let me know and I'll lock my own thread, but I noticed CBS released a February sweeps release that flat-out states only five survivors are voted out of the first five episodes.

CBS's February sweep highlights:

Thursday, Feb. 5 SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS -- The second All-Star
castaway is
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) voted off. Jeff Probst hosts.

Thursday, Feb. 12 SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS -- The third All-Star
castaway is voted
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) off. Jeff Probst hosts.

Thursday, Feb. 19 SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS -- The fourth All-Star
castaway is
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) voted off. Jeff Probst hosts.

Thursday, Feb. 26 SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS -- The fifth All-Star
castaway is voted
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) off. Jeff Probst hosts.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Sweeps Press release idiotcowboy 01-27-04 1
   RE: CBS Sweeps Press release Brownroach 01-27-04 2
       Special TC? Krautboy 01-27-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-27-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Sweeps Press release"
It's not a duplicate. It is consistent with other spoilers that indicate one person per TC throughout the game with the extra players being elliminated via TC every other day after the merge. One thing it bring into question is Jenna M who is said to have left the game during this time frame. Do they vote her out in abstentia, has she already been voted out, or do they vote out one person and she quits (2 would leave but only one voted out)? Early spoilers point to her quitting, but ya never know.

-ICB

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Sweeps Press release"
If Jenna quits, and she is the only person to leave in that episode, and there is no formal TC for her, they'd probably still use the same language in the promo. They're not going to say "the third All Star castaway quits."

But this does prove once and for all that "Kristin" doesn't know what the hell she's talking about, seeing as she wrote just recently that two people would be voted out at the first TC.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-27-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Special TC?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

Here are some excerpts from this thread…
http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=17069.topic&start=221&stop=240

They are about the TC on Nov. 10 (the day Jenna is reported to “quit”. This is most likely the “special TC” that the ACME Calendar mentions. So we should consider the possibility of 2 Tribal Councils and Two people leaving the game during EP3; one quits and one is voted out…

----------------------------------------------------------------
WezzieMESS memberPosts: 3348(12/6/03 8:55 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Provisions and Providers
There was a TC on Nov 10... we know that with 100% certainty! Nov 3 was a national holiday - 100 years of independence from Colombia. And, Dec 1 was not an IC. Sooooo.....where does that put the start date?survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s8_calendar

GriffeRegistered UserPosts: 1464(12/6/03 10:02 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Re: The filming start date is November 3rd.

Wezzie
MESS member
(12/7/03 1:08 am)
ezSupporter
Re: Re:
There was a TC on the Nov 10th and an RC on Dec 1 - important info for those keeping track of the schedule.
QE and Wez
Hey, I'm in the news again! www.thepanamanews.com/pn/...el_01.html
The cement and sewage systems aren't Survivor's fault... they were just paying guests of the hotel. But, the locals are very upset about these things. Several people asked me to write an article. Smooches to Eric Jackson for putting up with all my revisions. I wanted to word it well.

VolcanicGlassRegistered UserPosts: 217(12/7/03 4:39 am)Reply Re: Re: Wezzie - are you saying that you know for a fact that filming didn't start on November 3rd or simply that because of TC being on Dec 10th, filming must have started on the 4th?Given the 18 players and the probable multiple twists, I don't think we can count on the normal schedule of play being observed for ASS.

WezzieMESS memberPosts: 3351(12/7/03 10:17 am)Reply ezSupporter Re: Re: We noticed that TDT's current calendar is off one day when the Nov 10 and Dec 1 dates are considered. We have other dates to pop in eventually, but we need to get them confirmed first. Anyway, I shifted the calendar to try to accommodate the new info (and did it wrong, btw!) The Nov 4th date came from that shift. If SNN has a definite start date of Nov 3, go with that. But beyong that, the schedule appears to be off.TDT was preparing to update it, anyway. We're tossing out what we learned partly on his behalf. I emailed him with the info hours before posting it, as well. TDT's calendar and SurvivorMaps' maps are works in progress. They're modified as new info comes in... and every little bit helps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

These posts show some confusion about a TC on November 10, a day before the normal EP3 TC.

The logical explanation is that there were Tribal councils on both days, one for Jenna's departure and one to vote of a player at the scheduled TC.

Two players leaving during EP3(one quits and one is voted out) could be the source of the "2 players leave in one episode" rumor...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •