The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
I can't believe I have lasted the entire season. However, I must say that it has been entertaining. Tonight? I am thinking we are going to have a "To Be Continued" with a drama ending...similar to the Coral/spider bite thingy. Too bad they got her help that soon!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 trudy 01-24-05 1
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 volsfan 01-24-05 3
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 ocd_rwrr 01-24-05 2
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 volsfan 01-24-05 5
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 arkiegrl 01-24-05 4
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 volsfan 01-24-05 6
       RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 arkiegrl 01-24-05 7
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 volsfan 01-24-05 9
               RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 arkiegrl 01-24-05 10
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 ocd_rwrr 01-24-05 11
       RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 volsfan 01-24-05 12
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 ocd_rwrr 01-24-05 17
 Dan says... volsfan 01-24-05 8
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 arkiegrl 01-24-05 13
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05 volsfan 01-24-05 15
 OH.THE.DRAMA! volsfan 01-24-05 14
   RE: OH.THE.DRAMA! batts 01-24-05 16
       RE: OH.THE.DRAMA! volsfan 01-24-05 19
   RE: OH.THE.DRAMA! arkiegrl 01-24-05 18
 SURPRISE! volsfan 01-24-05 20
   RE: SURPRISE! batts 01-24-05 21
       Prolly volsfan 01-24-05 22
           RE: Prolly batts 01-24-05 23
               RE: Prolly DaveThe Dude 01-25-05 24
               RE: Prolly volsfan 01-25-05 25
                   Long time no post... realitychick 01-25-05 26
                       RE: Long time no post... DaveThe Dude 01-28-05 27
                           RE: Long time no post... arkiegrl 01-31-05 28
                               RE: Long time no post... volsfan 01-31-05 29
                                   RE: Long time no post... arkiegrl 01-31-05 30
                                       RE: Long time no post... Pensha26 01-31-05 31
                                           RE: Long time no post... volsfan 01-31-05 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
Well, we never saw the scene where Coral was walking Arissa out the door with her arm twisted up behind her back yet, did we? Will we? Oh, the drama. I hate seeing the guys keep acting like they already won, though. If the girls win, I'll be sick.

01-24-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
not yet...I am still cracking up that the women STILL have no clue the men threw the challenge last week. LMAO!

IDIOTS RULE!

ocd_rwrr 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
oh my god! who's gonna win??? ha ha ha

01-24-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
I will be pissed if the girls win. Come on...Arissa winning? YUCK!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
LMAO at Theo saying maybe Coral will get bit by a spider or Arissa!

01-24-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
They have to dress formal for the final mission. Grandpa (Eric)makes his jump rope speech at the last supper!

01-24-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
What? Coral doesn't have a lot of friends! The Shock!

01-24-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
She just made a new one with Arissa...WTF EVER!

01-24-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
*wipes tear from eye* That was just so touching, so moving, oh, wait, I think that's just me going to throw up!

01-24-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
I want to hear what everyone else could have mustered up to say about arissa?? who else would have anything good to say besides coral? "to arissa, you truly knows how to wiesel her way into the final 3, and thanks for helping to ensure that the boys will win...."

01-24-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
I agree...how could anyone say anything positive but what you suggest would have been hilarious!

01-24-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
oh my god arrisa jumped without taking an hour! but it looked like she was already slowing down.

how did the girls not force her to step up more as a leader- I would say the only girls who performed worse than her of all 18 were cameran, katie and cynthia- and at least cynthia had a good attitude. that means there are 12 other women more deserving to be there and more likely to help the girls win.

and i really did want the girls to win, and sophia really deserves to win, more than any of the remaining 5. damn, damn, damn

01-24-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
8. "Dan says..."
looks like the mission started early as guys in mask rush in and force the final six on their knees around the pool table.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

01-24-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
Darn, I was hoping for at least a sprained ankle from the jump!

01-24-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/24/05"
I was thinking Arissa would come up with a pulled eye lash to slow them down! That would be just terrible!

01-24-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
14. "OH.THE.DRAMA!"
Who will win? Can Coral run 3 miles?

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-24-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: OH.THE.DRAMA!"
As long as theres no tarantulas in the prairie!

01-24-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: OH.THE.DRAMA!"
I am hoping for at least one spider bite this mission too! Hopefully they couldn't get her outta there in time!

01-24-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: OH.THE.DRAMA!"
I will be so surprised if she does...

01-24-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
20. "SURPRISE!"
The guys win. The jump rope wins $60,000

01-24-05, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SURPRISE!"
Sooooo.... did I win the battle of the sexes game?

01-24-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
22. "Prolly"
your good like that!

What is up with Real World? You stalkin yet?

01-24-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Prolly"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

I went downtown yesterday, got out and walked around the rw house on 302 San Jacinto......
They are really goin at it all hours of the night remodeling the place and tearing out walls and remodeling. I walked up to the workers and asked what they were working on, and they pointed to a man who stood there all gruffy and arms crossed , glaring at me. So I asked HIM if this is the RW house, and he replied "No, definately not" "I assure you, you little worm, that this is not the Real World house, so be off with you , you little pϧ@nt, before I come down to your level and tear you in half!"

ok..... so he didnt really say that last thing to me........ but his attitude was like that.... a really scary person!
.. So I just walked around the place for a while. In the last week they planted those tall skinny cedar tree things around it and other plants, and I am amazed at what the paint can actually do to a place...... WOW!
Did ya'll see the site I posted ? The Before pictures? Well, it looks a lot different now..........

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Prolly"
If those three lame girls would have won we would all have been screaming, "Fix! Fix!"

01-25-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Prolly"
Dave, you are so right. How could the women have won with Arissa?

Batts, so, have the kids not moved in yet? I thought they started filming a couple of weeks ago.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Long time no post..."
Darn it all, fell asleep last night prior to the end. Thanks guys and gals for your unique look at the show (already sensing the outcome).

So, Batts, you found the house? Cool!

And when are one of you guys or gals going to apply to be on RW or RR?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Long time no post..."
I don't know about you others, but I'm looking forward to the reunion show. This could be pretty cool!!

01-31-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Long time no post..."
Yeah, me too. The reunion shows are always a blast!

01-31-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Long time no post..."
So, tonight is the reunion? I haven't seen any previews.

01-31-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Long time no post..."
oh, yeah! It's tonight. I don't know how you've missed the previews! What I have seen in the previews is: Brad refers to the final 4 guys as the biggest b!tches on the show, Dan tells the girls (or maybe just Coral) that "you ##### too much". Coral talks about the girls plotting against her before the game even starts, and Tonya tells Coral that Tonya just thinks it's someone else's turn.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Long time no post..."
So much to cover and so little time for these reunion shows. I wish they would have a 2 hour reunion show to go over everything.

01-31-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Long time no post..."
As many players as they have on this show they pull off a two hour reunion show. The 18 mins we get just isn't enough in my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •