The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drew makes great mistakes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-04, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drew makes great mistakes"
I think Drew is a really bad player. When he is HOH, he makes the dumbest decisions I've ever seen. Most HOH nominations are pretty predicatable, but he always surprises me.

I think having Marvin evicted was a huge mistake. He should have went after Karen and Nocomus, they are real threats. Drew could have used Marvin (for votes)then evicted him later. But I can guarentee Drew is getting evicted this week for sure.

That whole thing of nominating Diane was kinda pointless, It doesn't matter too much if the other houseguest thinks if there a couple or not. Both of them will go up regardless.

I'm kinda glad though, I don't like Drew at all, but this time he dug his own grave.

It looks very good for Karen and Nocumos, the next HOH will decide if Diane will stay in.

Cowboy shares the same fate as Robert (from BB3). He is no threat in a HOH competition. He will be used and dropped at the 3rd spot. Most of the weak people get that spot.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drew makes great mistakes sisterwoman 09-05-04 1
 RE: Drew makes great mistakes sisterwoman 09-05-04 2
 RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-05-04 3
   RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-05-04 4
       RE: Drew makes great mistakes Reality432423 09-05-04 5
           RE: Drew makes great mistakes poochie 09-05-04 6
               RE: Drew makes great mistakes HistoryDetective 09-07-04 10
 RE: Drew makes great mistakes HistoryDetective 09-05-04 7
   RE: Drew makes great mistakes sisterwoman 09-05-04 8
 RE: Drew makes great mistakes Drive My Car 09-06-04 9
   RE: Drew makes great mistakes nailbone 09-07-04 11
       RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-08-04 12
           RE: Drew makes great mistakes Reality432423 09-08-04 13
           RE: Drew makes great mistakes HistoryDetective 09-08-04 14
               RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-08-04 15
               RE: Drew makes great mistakes Lasann 09-08-04 16
           RE: Drew makes great mistakes drich61 09-08-04 17
               RE: Drew makes great mistakes alwaysintruble1 09-08-04 18
                   RE: Drew makes great mistakes HistoryDetective 09-08-04 19
                       RE: Drew makes great mistakes alwaysintruble1 09-08-04 20
                           RE: Drew makes great mistakes HistoryDetective 09-08-04 21
                               RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-08-04 22
                                   Glass..Please Check syren 09-09-04 31
                               RE: Drew makes great mistakes alwaysintruble1 09-09-04 23
                                   RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-09-04 24
                                       RE: Drew makes great mistakes alwaysintruble1 09-09-04 25
                                           RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-09-04 26
                                               RE: Drew makes great mistakes syren 09-09-04 27
                                                   RE: Drew makes great mistakes Glass 09-09-04 28
                                                       RE: Drew makes great mistakes syren 09-09-04 30
                   RE: Drew makes great mistakes drich61 09-09-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
I don't have any issues with Drew. I like him pretty good. But I was totally pissed that he was faking being mad at Diane! I thought he had finally wised up and was seeing her for exactly who she is. When he was talking to her in the HOH room and told her that it was "the plan" I thought What a dumb@ss!! I keep hoping he is still playing her, but I fear he really is that lame when it comes to her. YUK! I so hoped that the tables would turn and she would get voted out.

BUT!!! With Nak as HOH now and after the revealing of Diane's lies to them, she will definately be put up. Who else will she put up? Drew? Definately. I hope Diane is the one to go though. I had to keep the trash can by the couch while watching Diane crying over Drew. RAAAAAALLLLLLLLPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH.

09-05-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Oh, and welcome to the boards!

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Geez Louise Reality, don't get me started!

At very first, when Drew revealed that he was mindphoquing with the breakup, I thought I had a new respect for him because that was pretty sneaky. But then I started thinking about it and yeah... it's a good plan, and yeah, it's valid... but isn't it the kind of thing that they should have been doing a few weeks ago? I know I'm being nitpicky because I can't stand Drew, but he's really got bigger problems to deal with than separating himself from Diane. So yeah... sneaky, valid, maybe even cunning... but relatively pointless.

-Glass

09-05-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Oh, and welcome to the boards.

-Glass

09-05-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Thanks for the welcome.

Drew face was really weird also, when he was talking to Diane in the HOH room. I think he likes to control Diane in an odd way.

With my Favorite Marvin gone. I'll root for Nocomus, Karen and even Cowboy. I know Cowboy is a wussie, but I still kinda like him.

poochie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-05-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poochie Click to send private message to poochie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
I so agree with you about Drew's behaviour in the HOH room with Diane last night. His face initially reflected a serious selfrighteousness, then pleasure at her reaction. I came to the same conclusion... there was some major manipulating and control going on there. We also saw a tad of it on Thursday's show. Drew has the face of an innocent, but I bet anything he would be a horror of a husband/partner.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-04 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

Amen, poochie! I recently started to think that Drew was taking over Jase's persona in punching Diane's buttons just for his own kicks but then I read some of the transcripts on hamsterwatch and saw that this behavior goes way back (though it has gotten worse and more visible as various HGs leave and Drew acts more and more like Big Man on Campus). I'm not a huge fan of Diane, but the way he treats her is just awful, especially considering that she shepherded him along this far. (Yup, she's Bo Peep and he's nothing more than a sheep that just follows along, though he often gets lost along the way. Hey, with the brains and personality of a sheep, what do you expect?) Reading some of their pillow talk also turned my stomach: talk about the other HGs, talk about "us," talk about strategy, tell each other "I hate you," talk a little more strategy, fight some more, end with a handjob. (Uh, Drew, I thought you participated in bible study with the twins. I would have thought there was something in that book about getting handjobs from a woman who is not your wife ... especially if you're pretty certain that others might be watching...) Their relationship is really dysfunctional, and CBS has fun with the editing to make Drew look like a chreub and Diane look like a shrew. Well, Diane may not be the nicest or most stable woman in the world, but after learning more about what goes on in the house that CBS does not show the viewing public on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, I think that Drew is one sick puppy that I would take efforts to stay away from. Looks like his attitude and behavior was more in line with the evicted Whoresmen than we ever realized...

- edited to change some wording in an effort to remove a veiled reference to recent activities available on the live feeds

09-05-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Yeah, despite being a recent college grad, Drew isn't very bright. Maybe he majored in frat house. If he was really smart, he would have put up the strongest alliance remaining in the house: Nakomis and Karen. (Since I'd like to see Nakomis or Karen win, I have mixed feelings. Drew messed up - again - but at least he didn't target my favorite HGs.) Marvin got a really raw deal, especially since Diane had an agreement with him last week that he would not be put on the block. Looks like his kissy-kissy plan backfired on him, even though it did plant some seeds of doubt that Drew and Diane will continue to work through...

09-05-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
>Yeah, despite being a recent college
>grad, Drew isn't very bright.
> Maybe he majored in
>frat house.

Ba da BA!! HAHAHAA! Good one, HD!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"

Oh ya, he makes such dumb decisions that he played himself into final 5.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
And most probably even farther than that.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

09-08-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Nailbone and Drive, I totally see your point... But the thing is, his getting to whatever position he gets to seems to me to have obnoxiously little to do with him. I'll illustrate:

Nakomis developed the six-finger plan, and introduced the pinky-swear that set the stage for the entire second act of the storyline. She developed such close bonds with her HG's that even Adria didn't have anything bad to say about her pre or post eviction. Before F5, Nakomis has never evicted her own ally or caused her own ally to be evicted.
Karen has played a stunning UTR game, aligning herself with powerful players and patiently making adjustments hoping to squeak by another week. Karen has never evicted her own ally or caused her own ally to be evicted.
Cowboy has been loveable, and has hardly ever had a bad thing to say about anyone. He's never been mean-spirited, and he's easily, easily the most honest HG in the house. He's worked hard to align himself with what he perceives to be power players, and as such, would probably have a hard time losing the final vote. CB has never evicted his own ally or caused his own ally to be evicted.
Diane has been reckless, powerful, duplicitous and has told some fierce lies when she's had to. She's stuck with her alliance more less, and has arguably played the best "both sides against the middle" game of anybody in the house. As probably her last huge of the game, at F5 she all but ensured her F2 spot and essentially eliminated the most powerful player in the game. Before F5, Diane has caused one of her true allies to be evicted.

Now Drew... before F5, has not only nominated his own allies twice, but caused the first to be evicted, which absolutely and unquestionably resulted in not one, but two more of his allies being evicted in the next two weeks. That's three people out of five that would have carried him to the end.
He then proceeded to get into a romantic relationship that put a gigantic target on his back. Next, he voted against his romantic partner to evict the most beloved houseguest in the house, a move which resulted in the eviction of two MORE houseguests who would have brought him to the end in two consecutive weeks.
That makes five HG's in six weeks, all Drew's close allies. Next, Drew decided to distance himself from his partner Diane by staging a fight (The second such) that might have caused her to drop her allegiance to him and vote him out the next week. He uses his HOH power not to break up a strong alliance, but to numbly evict the guy with no friends, who happens to be in alliance with only one person: His partner. Drew has now nominated and evicted a sixth HG in seven weeks that could have voted in block with him.
And finally, someway, somehow, when it looks like all is bleak and dead and over for Drew, the piano once again falls over his shoulder as Diane screws her own jury chances by vetoing his nomination.

Somehow, I'm not impressed. I'm trying to come up with a move or two he made that were strategically sound, but I just can't do it. I know I'm biased, maybe somebody can refresh my memory.
Earlier I used the Inspector Gadget comparison... he foiled Dr. Claw and MAD agents' evil plans every damn day! And Mr. Magoo did all sorts of things without ever getting his head taken off even though he was totally blind. These things happen... just 'cause your F4 doesn't mean you're a superior gamer.
If it looks like a cross-eyed duck with a plate in it's head, and walks like an ostrich with clubbed feet, and stammers like that kid from Cuckoo's Nest, it's probably not very good at Big Brother!

-Glass

09-08-04, 02:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
F4 is that a Boys over Flower (Hana Yori Dango) example?

I guess I have to retract my own statement. After today's episode, maybe in retrospect, Drew made great decisions. I mean it looks like he's almost guaranteed a spot in the final 2.

Cowboy is third out. I still stand by my statement that he's the same as Robert from BB3. Because the Jury likes him, no chance in hell he'll be in the final two. Unless he wins HOH, if he does that. He would make Reality TV History for the greatest comeback.

Drew's odd HOH decision seem to work out great for him. Maybe getting Marvin out was a good idea after all. Marvin is completely uncontrollable. So in Drew's interest it was a great move. (But I miss Marvin, I wanted him to win).

He was responsible for evicting Holly also, I thought that was a stupid move also. But look where is he now.

It looks like we have a repeat of BB4, it looks like the really nasty people will be the final 2. And the vote will be the lesser of two evils.

Of course there is hope for Nocumus, I really hope she can win the veto (she can't do HOH this week, which was critical). So Veto is her only hope, once Karen is evicted. I really hope she can pull it off.

To be honest Allison from BB3 was right, you gotta be pretty nasty and lie alot to be in the final 2, Nocomus mistake was not to go after Diane, If she put up Drew and Diane this situation probably wouldn't have happened (unless CB won Veto). Nocumus should have went after Drew and Diane, but she not mean enought to do that and stuck with the pinky swear.

Both Diane and Drew both proved to be very great players and both of them have what it takes to be the final 2. Today's veto competition was really impressive, but although they are great players, I don't like them as people.

I really don't want Diane and Drew in the final two.

I'll pray for a miracle that Cowboy or Nocomus makes it to the final 2.

09-08-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-04 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

Once again, I find myself in agreement with you, Glass. I'll just add that I'm really disappointed with the editing of the show and how events within the house are depicted for everybody who only pays attention to the HGs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday nights for an hour at a time. As some HGs from previous seasons mentioned in the VH1 special last night, everybody is cast into the house to fit a certain role (jock, be-yotch, weirdo, dummy, bully) - and a lot of them do not necessarily like the role they are assigned. Well, I am convinced that Drew was cast to be America's cutie pie because he is soooo dreeeeeamy. It turns out that he is pretty dumb too, but CBS won't show us much of that because it's obvious that Cowboy is playing the role of Stupid and it just wouldn't do to have more than one Stupid in the house at a time, so we're stuck with Drew the cherub. Like you suggest, Drew has not gotten to where he is because of any plan; he just accidently provided the other BB5 tourists with an incorrect trail map that caused them to accidently walk off a cliff...

- edited to change ##### to be-yotch

09-08-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Heh, I like the bad map analogy, HDet!

-Glass

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Glass, what a well constructed summary of Drew's accidential place in the F4. You are so right, but I never would have put it all together. He's flying under my radar maybe because he is so cherub. I waited until now to get on the threads because I was so upset with the show last night (even though I knew how it would come out from spoliers). You have all given me some hope that Nakomis can prevail to the F2, although admittedly she can only win against Diane. HisDet, what VH1 special. I missed it and would love to see it. I'll hit the guide for VH1 for the next month and try to catch a rerun. Did they really say the BB creators give them a role? That's disappointing and I need Vixie's dog to give me a smooch!

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-04, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Now, don't get me wrong. I don't think this was Drew's plan, I believe he just lucked into it. Drew worked the best game plan there is for one of these type games. Game IMO means lie, cheat, backstab all you have to in order to win, it doesn't mean I will like that person, but that's not the point of the game.

First off Drew alligned himself with two of the most annoying players (biggest targets), so when they were in control he was SAFE. When they were out of control, Drew was again SAFE (other targets). Drew was at best third in that alliance, so he could not stick with it until the end. Yes, he had a hand in getting rid of that alliance, he had to. In the end he jumped to the other alliance to help eliminate the first, so he moved to the bottom of the list of people they wanted out.

Then the best thing that could have ever happened for him happened, the remaining alliance turned on itself too soon. He again allinged himself with the most hated people, making himself SAFE no matter whom was in control. Again he helped get rid of them at the proper time. He was also never a jerk to anyone in the game, they all like him no matter which side he was on. At this point he has probably won this game, unless Nakomis wins POV next week or he is in the final 2 with Cowboy.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-08-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Amen drich, very well said..gotta agree with ya on the fact that he hasn't been a jerk to anyone in the game, at least not to the point of making anyone hating him. Just about every1 thinks he hasn't had a plan, but seems to me plan or luck, it doesn't matter, seeing as he's got to be the overwhelming favorite to win. You may not like him, but how many past winners were well liked either?? (not many I'd say)

09-08-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Certainly CBS edits it so Drew looks like he was a nice guy and never a jerk to anybody in the game, but I think that if you visit hamsterwatch.com (or the fan site of your choice) and read the transcripts from the live feeds going back a month or so you will see what a horror he has been toward Diane (though she does seem to like it and keeps coming back for more). In game, out of game, wherever, if my "significant other" every treated me with the emotional abuse that he has dished out for Diane, I wouldn't think twice about ending that relationship.

09-08-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
I agree with you there, he's treated Diane terrible, and she should have dropped him a long time ago, but my point is, even though he's been a jerk to her, and to many others in the game, they all still like him. Other than Marvin, who seems to dislike everyone in the house, no one else seems to be holding anything he's done to them against him. Even in the dairy room, (at least what they show) I haven't seen anyone say anything really bad about Drew yet.

P.S. thanks for the link/info about the other site, still kinda new at this, will have to check it out.

09-08-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
You're right, alwaysintruble, that everybody does seem to like Drew, even the people that he has screwed over. That just boggles my mind... I can't help but wonder if part of it is because he has managed to avoid being on the block (OK, he was there just briefly before Diane yanked him off). He's never been a nominee for eviction so nobody has ever had to decide how much they want him around relative to any other HG (with the exception of the HOHs who decide who gets nominated in the first place, but they all seemed to have other fish to fry). I wonder if he had ever truly been on the block and needed to campaign to make sure that he stayed in the house if some diary room footage would have then turned up with HGs criticizing Drew, especially if he campaigned by saying "you need to keep me and get rid of the other HG for XYZ reason." (Pointing out somebody else's flaws doesn't make you popular with that person or their friends/allies.) It's one thing to ignore him and his shortcomings when he's such a non-entity around the house, but if others had been faced with the real possibility of getting rid of him, I'm sure they would have found reasons to to dislike him (and I'm even more certain that the disembodied voices of the production crew would have strongly encouraged them to find negative things to say about him as they coached the diary room entries).

09-08-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Good call HDet, that at least goes a short ways to explaining what the hell is going on here.

BIG congrats on 100, HDet!! Get excited!!

-Glass

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Glass..Please Check"
your inbox. again.

09-09-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Very true, but again, he's gotta deserve a little credit for managing to go through the whole game without being nominated. For the sake of this thread, and for the subject.. Drew has made mistakes, but not made "great' mistakes. If he'd really made great mistakes, he'd have been nominated at least once by now, and I agree, he'd have probably hung himself trying to stay in the house.

09-09-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
LOL, no Always, I give Danielle credit for playing the entire game without being nominated. Not Drew. Because if Drew is Inspector Gadget, then Danielle must be Penny, the one who ACTUALLY does well. Though in BB, Penny doesn't ever get captured by MAD agents like in that one episode...
This IS the Inspector Gadget forum, right?

-Glass

09-09-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
OK, i'll give ya that one, except for Danielle didn't win, and looking alot like Drew will. And since Drew is Inspector Gadget, does that make Diane, Brain, the dog that runs around after him making sure he doesn't get in TOO much trouble LOL..kinda fitting here, I think you're on to something here

09-09-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
ROFLMAO, Always! Yes, Diane is definitely the dirty damn dog in this scenario. And she's yellow too.

And I concede that Danielle didn't win and Drew probably will. But I promise you, I won't give him credit for that either. (Grin)

-Glass

09-09-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
I really like y'alls inspector gadget comparison, I used to love that cartoon.....wish it was still around.....

BTW: glass did you get my message in your inbox??

09-09-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Yes Syren, only today, I'm afraid to go into my inbox because of SPAM... I just can't wait to unveil, I'm so stoked!

-Glass

09-09-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Sent another to you....

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Drew makes great mistakes"
Actually, just like the others in the house, I do like Drew. I was more refering to others that use any means to win or get close (JFP, Alison, June ect.) I was just pointing out that how we feel about them is not a part of the game. Unless of course they are trying to extend their 15 minutes farther, like Elizabeth on the view, Jerri could never do that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •