The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
Bring it on! Let's see how many guys Sarah hooks up with while on this trip.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fi... volsfan 01-18-05 1
   RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fi... Rockytop Chick 01-18-05 2
 RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fi... batts 01-18-05 3
   BWAHAHAHA! volsfan 01-18-05 5
 RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fi... Rockytop Chick 01-18-05 4
   RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fi... volsfan 01-18-05 6
 RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fi... volsfan 01-18-05 7
   RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fi... batts 01-18-05 8
       UM...UM... volsfan 01-18-05 9
           RE: UM...UM... DaveThe Dude 01-19-05 10
               RE: UM...UM... batts 01-19-05 11
                   Poor Sarah volsfan 01-19-05 12
                       RE: Poor Sarah Rockytop Chick 01-19-05 13
                           RE: Poor Sarah DaveThe Dude 01-19-05 14
                               RE: Poor Sarah volsfan 01-19-05 15
                                   RE: Poor Sarah RfromP 01-19-05 16
                                       RE: Poor Sarah batts 01-19-05 17
                                           RE: Poor Sarah ginger 01-20-05 18
                                               RE: Poor Sarah DaveThe Dude 01-21-05 19
                                                   RE: Poor Sarah ginger 01-21-05 20
                                                       RE: Poor Sarah volsfan 01-21-05 21
                                                           RE: Poor Sarah ginger 01-21-05 22
                                                               RE: Poor Sarah motormouth 01-21-05 23
                                                                   RE: Poor Sarah DaveThe Dude 01-21-05 24
                                                                       RE: Poor Sarah volsfan 01-22-05 25
                                                                           RE: Poor Sarah motormouth 01-22-05 26
                                                                               RE: Poor Sarah DaveThe Dude 01-22-05 27
                                               RE: Poor Sarah FlowerChild 01-24-05 28
                                                   RE: Poor Sarah DaveThe Dude 01-25-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-18-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
Sarah hooks up the first night...she has needs!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
If the Bure's a rockin', don't come a knockin'

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-18-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
will she be labeled a 'Desparate Attention whore"? or just....... oh never mind

01-18-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
5. "BWAHAHAHA!"
The British guys are running away from Sarah! She didn't hook up! TOO FREAKIN FUNNY!

01-18-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
Landon, the phrase "what happens in____ stays in ___" is about Vegas. And does not apply when you have cameras following you around. dumba$$.

01-18-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
Landon has been a dumbass all season...y change now?

01-18-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
I want to go to this island! That was so AWESOME!

01-18-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World leaves Philly for Fiji...01/18/05"
I dont understand what MJ was trying to explain when he made that slurping noise at the end..... was someone trying to eat an ice cream cone before it melted in the fijian sun?

01-18-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
9. "UM...UM..."
Yep! that's it! You got it! You win the prize!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: UM...UM..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

Could we really expect Sarah to act any differently while on vacation in Fiji? Sure is funny that she tried to pick up three different Brits and they all got stuck in neutral!! Hilarious!!

01-19-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
11. "RE: UM...UM..."
stuck in neutral like the gay guy that time? Poor Sarah just cant get any bodys affection.

01-19-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
12. "Poor Sarah"
my ass! She is a slut! Let's call 'em as we see 'em!

01-19-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Poor Sarah"
I was LMAO when Shavonda said he escaped!! Right to Sarah's face, no less. What did she say?? something like "he ran outta here like a squirrel"

I think the reason Sarah was so mad at mel wasn't because Mel talked to those guys after they called her slutty, but she was afraid Mel would get some when she couldn't . lol

01-19-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Poor Sarah"
I think you're right. Sarah was probably horrified that the Brits were being nice to Mel when three of them outrightly rejected Sarah. Can you imagine how crummy Sarah must have felt, to know that the TV cameras recorded her striking out with three dudes in one night? She even drug them back to her cabin and they still rejected her! Who knows, maybe when she's "in the mood" she has the aroma of a toxic landfill!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

01-19-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Poor Sarah"
I am still laughing at Sarah striking out NOT one time, NOT two times but THREE times in one night! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RfromP 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RfromP Click to send private message to RfromP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Poor Sarah"
and then she tries to justify it by saying she's open with her sexuality. Nope!, it's called being a slut.

Doesn't she realize how she's embarrasing herself? her family? and being drunk is no excuse. Yuck.

01-19-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Poor Sarah"
Dont you remember how she told Willie how she "aches" HHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Poor Sarah"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-05 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

Okay, I'm going to make myself a little ill here, and say a couple of things in Sarah's defense. Because, as Shavonda and Mel have plummeted since the beginning in my estimation, Sarah's actually grown on me (insert fungus similie here). Some of her comments about the other people in the house, and many of her conversations, lead me to believe there is a reasonably thoughtful person attached to those gazongas.

Further, I think girls are entitled to look for, talk about, and enjoy casual sex. I think calling Sarah a slut is anachronistic and sexist. Yes, she is extremely CENTERED around sex, to the point of becoming kind of boring when she keeps yapping about her sexuality, but I didn't hear much out of MJ and Landon's mouth last night that wasn't about Hitting It, or How Far Did You Get, or betting money on getting sex, either. Sarah is not dignity personified, but I'm not going to hold her to a different standard of behaviour than the standard to which I hold the male hamsters in the house.

Plus, I thought Mel was the typical "friend" who loves to gossip and deliver bad news in the guise of "I thought you'd want to know." Rarely does the recipient of news from this type of gadfly actually "want to know." It was pure high school girlie bullshit. There was no reason to make sure Sarah knew people were insulting her, except so Sarah could be hurt and trip on it. I don't buy the "just trying to help you, because I'D want to know" line. I think Mel is jealous because Sarah is sexier. Yep, I think Sarah is sexier.

Okay, return to your regularly scheduled commentary. Mom will stop lecturing now.

01-21-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Poor Sarah"
You think Sarah is sexier than Mel??? That's like saying week old road kill smells better than, well, a barnyard. Hmmm, let's see, Sarah, road kill and a barnyard. Yup, those three go together!

01-21-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Poor Sarah"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

Which one has the scabies? It's a fairly subjective choice. Yes, I do think Sarah is more attractive than Mel. Even if Mel wasn't covered in burrowing vermin. Which she is.

How many times has Sarah actually had sex this season, BTW? I don't think she's even remotely in Trashelle's ballpark.

01-21-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Poor Sarah"
Ginger, I agree with you in that Sarah is no where near Trashell's ballpark. You make a good point of how many times has Sarah had sex this season. I hadn't really thought of that!

BTW, I think Sarah is sexier than Mel as well. Mel looks like a rat to me.

01-21-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Poor Sarah"
I was a little verbose yesterday.

Remember Cara?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-21-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Poor Sarah"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Thanks for pointing out that Mels obvious motive for "sharing" what she heard was strictly malicious. I was a young girl once too, and I know that is the only reason to repeat things like that.

If it were out of true consideration she could have said something like "those guys were demeaning women, saying rude obcene things" whatever. Anything to get Sarah to keep away from them. I would never repeat hurtful things to anyone unless absolutely neccesary (which it didn't seem to be in this case) Anyhow, glad you pointed it out, it really irked me about Mel.

FTR, Sarah is better looking than Mel IMO also.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

01-21-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Poor Sarah"
No, I think Mel just needs a different hair cut. If you look at her and Sarah, Mel obviously has a better body. Plus, she's not stuffed with silicone. Sarah might be more overtly into sex, but if one is too overtly into sex, they're not sexy, but rather they resemble a gutter. To me, Sarah resembles (and acts like she belongs in) a gutter. Yuk!
I admit, Mel can be a pain in the butt, but if you lived with those other morons, wouldn't you be a pain as well??

01-22-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Poor Sarah"
Dave...different strokes man!

I understand what you are saying about Mel and you are correct when you are talking about the floatation devices. You know, I find Landon very attractive and think he has a great body. However, after watching him trotting around drunk and grabbing knives I think most peeps would say they are not attracted to him. I am...BLESS ME!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-22-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Poor Sarah"
Very true vols, no sense arguing over who is better looking since everyone will obviously have their own opinion. I do see what Dave means, hair makes a big difference IMO.
I guess I think that Sarah is more feminine looking which to me= more attractive. Like you said, different strokes.

*Bless you vols!*

01-22-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Poor Sarah"
Despite the fact that many of us (including me) always find ways to bash the Philly crew, I must admit that I was impressed by two things recently:
1) They seemed to truly do a good job with the planning and presentation of their project to help the little kids with a new playground. Yup, they really did a good job.
2) When they learned they were going to Fiji, they all were overwhelmed. They all seemed to be really happy and appreciative that they were going on such an interesting trip. Thank goodness no San Diego Frankies here to spoil the fun.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Poor Sarah"
Ginger,
I think I have to agree with you here.

1. Sarah HAS made quite a few comments on camera that make me think she's not all silicone. I've actually agreed with her on a few things and I've liked how she's handled a few different situations. She does have some sort of thought process.

2. I think Sarah is way better looking than Melanie. Mel's cute, but Sarah's hot.

3. If I had been in Sarah's shoes, I would've been pretty ticked off at Mel too. Mel told Sarah that strictly for her own satisfaction. THEN...to go and talk to those same guys the next day...right in front of Sarah as if they were her pals. It's a little undermined and sneaky if you ask me...not something you'd do to a friend. I would've been really ticked off too. Just because.

4. I have nothing against silicone

5. If I was on vacation in Fiji, I would've invited one of those boys back to my room too. I just wouldn't have tried to with all of them.

Dear MTV, I thought it was pretty funny when that cute young Brit went running (literally) out of Sarah's room. I think he was scared of her. I hope his mom doesn't press harassment charges against Sarah. Still laughing, Karen

01-25-05, 02:53 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Poor Sarah"
I get the impression Mel simply has no respect for Sarah amymore. She's probably just biding her time until her time with these nitwits ends so she can go home.
Mel might not be "sexy," but I still think she has a better shape than the others. To me, Sarah is just simple minded and gross. Yuk.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •