The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diana and Fantasia "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-12-04, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diana and Fantasia "
Are through to the Final 12. I am so glad these two made it. They were by far the best on the night. What I was really pissed about was Matthew beating Jennifer to the top 3. WTF? Anyway who agrees? who disagrees?

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diana and Fantasia Bebo 02-12-04 1
 RE: Diana and Fantasia littlemisssmartypants 02-12-04 2
 RE: Diana and Fantasia geg6 02-12-04 3
 RE: Diana and Fantasia Mistral 02-12-04 4
 RE: Diana and Fantasia Lisapooh 02-12-04 5
   I'm so with you on that weltek 02-12-04 6
       RE: I'm so with you on that missygirl3 02-12-04 12
           RE: I'm so with you on that jellobiafra 02-12-04 30
   RE: Diana and Fantasia HawaiiRaine 02-13-04 33
 RE: Diana and Fantasia DoodleBug 02-12-04 7
 RE: Diana and Fantasia calypso64 02-12-04 8
 RE: Diana and Fantasia buckeyegirl 02-12-04 9
   RE: Diana and Fantasia teejax22 02-12-04 10
 RE: Diana and Fantasia 1simplyme 02-12-04 11
 RE: Diana and Fantasia tig_ger 02-12-04 13
   RE: Diana and Fantasia littlemisssmartypants 02-12-04 14
       RE: Diana and Fantasia Bebo 02-12-04 15
           RE: Diana and Fantasia littlemisssmartypants 02-12-04 16
               RE: Diana and Fantasia jase 02-12-04 18
       RE: Diana and Fantasia TeamJoisey 02-12-04 20
           RE: Diana and Fantasia curveball 02-12-04 23
               RE: Diana and Fantasia TeamJoisey 02-12-04 25
                   RE: Diana and Fantasia curveball 02-12-04 27
           RE: Diana and Fantasia littlemisssmartypants 02-12-04 26
           RE: Diana and Fantasia I_AM_HE 02-14-04 35
       RE: Diana and Fantasia jellobiafra 02-12-04 31
 RE: Diana and Fantasia Tiger Lily 02-12-04 17
 RE: Diana and Fantasia Mysterious Jedi 02-12-04 19
 RE: Diana and Fantasia munson 02-12-04 21
   What munson said! geg6 02-12-04 22
       Thanks, geg6 munson 02-12-04 29
 Wow! managerr 02-12-04 24
 RE: Diana and Fantasia Ricky 02-12-04 28
   RE: Diana and Fantasia Katiepops 02-12-04 32
       RE: junction south charlie ed 02-14-04 36
 RE: Diana and Fantasia charlie ed 02-14-04 34
   RE: Diana and Fantasia Katiepops 02-15-04 37
       RE: Diana and Fantasia charlie ed 02-15-04 39
   RE: Diana and Fantasia Ricky 02-15-04 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
The only person who would have surprised me in that third spot would have been Ashley. I don't think there was a clear-cut third best performance out of the bunch. There were strong opinions on both sides of the fence for the other performers expressed here. Jennifer has her fans, but she also had people who flat-out didn't like her performance. And Matthew also had the eye candy factor going in his favor.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-12-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I think Jennifer was a "love her" or "hate her" kind of person. And while Matt's talent may not have been the grandest, we cannot underestimate the importance of presence, which he had in spades. He was interesting to watch. I'd love to see how he would evolve as a performer, while Jennifer probably would stay pretty much the same.
Doesn't matter anyway. Canadians can't vote.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
Yes, I disagree. I couldn't stand Diana. I can't believe she's in the final 12. I'd have rather seen either Matthew or Jennifer there. It's all in what you like. I prefer Matthew over Fantasia, Jennifer, and (definitely) Diana. I liked his style, his choice of song, his stage presence, and his looks didn't hurt. I really hope he is chosen as a wild card so he can show how much more he can develop.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-12-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I knew Fantasia was going to make it in, even though I don't care for her vocal style at all. I wasn't too surprised that Diana got in and she was actually my favorite on Tuesday.

I think I would have put Marque or Jennifer (my favorite going in) over Matt though. I think Matt's advantage over the other two was that he picked a more upbeat song and delivered well. His perfect teeth probably didn't hurt, either.

Since this is my first year of watching Idol, I'm going to be curious whether more people get in singing upbeat songs or ballad-style. Don't they have to sing particular styles later in the competition? At this stage, I think I would prefer the more upbeat. I think Marque or Jennifer might have made three or even two if they had.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I'm already over Fantasia. Her performance last night was the exact same thing down to the yeah yeah yeahs at the end. I think she deserved to moev into the final twelve but she is gonna grate on my las nerve before this is over.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I'm so with you on that"
Fantasia will get old real quick. Now Willy Hung, he'd have kept me interested ALL season long!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-12-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm so with you on that"
Glad to hear that I am not the only person bowled over my Fantasias crappy Macy Gray imitations. I dont think she should have made top 12. I know alot of people I am going to bash me for this post, but I dont think she is that talented at all.

jellobiafra 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I'm so with you on that"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-04 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

Fantasia's got an awesome voice, imo. I don't see how you can deny that. I thought the best voice on the show was the girl who sang Patsy Cline, though. She overdid it granted (and that's probably what blew it), but WOW! That chick can sing.

There's another girl that stood out for me and who is still to come. Don't know her name but she is tall with short hair and I believe it was purple last week (??). Anybody know who I'm talking about? She's got an amazing voice as well. Looking forward to hearing her by herself.

HawaiiRaine 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HawaiiRaine Click to send private message to HawaiiRaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
Yeah...yeah...yeah. I totally agree. She will most definitely get on my nerves as well. I hope the next few groups coming up will have singers that will just blow her away....

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
These were my two favorites! I'm very happy both of them made it through.

I think we'll see Jennifer and maybe even Matt in the wildcard. Depends on the talent in the upcoming groups.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

calypso64 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calypso64 Click to send private message to calypso64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I think Matt sang a song that was appropriate for his voice and that's why he beat out Jennifer. I think Jennifer has an absolutely great voice, but she sang a song that was totally wrong for her. I hope she tries again in American Idol 4. I believe if she finds songs that are more appropriate to her voice tone and level she can definitely make it.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I thought Diana was great, but am not really a Fantasia fan. Lvoed her outfit though, and she is beginning to grow on me. Jennifer annoyed the heck out of me, I think it was all the crying that did me in. As someone said she's either a "ya love her or ya hate her" type person. I think that if Matthew had been in the next group of 8 he may have gotten through to the final 12. I'd lvoe to see him chosen as a wildcard, but I don't think it'll happen.

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-12-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I don't see why Matthew made top three. I totally agree with Randy that his vocals were not strong enough. You could hear the music more than you could hear him singing and that is a big pet peeve of mine. Yes he has presence...but what good is presence if I can't hear you sing. I think he's just there because young girls and maybe some young men...wanted eye candy for the rest of the season.

1simplyme 55 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1simplyme Click to send private message to 1simplyme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I'm happy Fantasia made it. I would have chosen Fantasia and Irskin. In my opinion, Matt was whack, and the others were just ok. But remember people, you have to vote. Jennifer obviously received less votes than Matt, there's no other reason he made into the top three of that group. The word of the day is: "VOTE"

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-12-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I wasn't surprised at all about the results.

Something that does come into play in American Idol is the demographics of the voters. Certain voters will always enjoy and thus vote for the "eye candy" of the opposite sex.

Having a show where all three candidates are the same gender would be unusual and happens rarely on AI.

A Kyngsladye Original

02-12-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "

>Certain voters will always enjoy
>and thus vote for the
>"eye candy" of the opposite
>sex.

I have to say, I think Matthew was more than just "eye candy." Katie was eye candy, pretty with not much else. Matthew had a certain manner about him that was interesting to look at: I didn't love his singing voice, he isn't even my type (too little and blonde) but I couldn't take my eyes off him. The difference between good looking, and star quality.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
The difference between good looking, and star quality.

That's why I called him eye candy. There's plenty to look at while he's on stage. But does he have the voice? Not compared to the rest of that group. Would I want to listen to him if I couldn't see him (for example, playing his CD)? Nope.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

02-12-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
>Would I want to listen to him if I couldn't see him (for example, playing his CD)? Nope.

True, I wouldn't be so interested in buying his CD. But I'd be far more interested in watching his video than Katie's. With the importance of visual media, stars need to be interesting and watchable. He is.

Does this mean I think he should win? Uh-uh. I just thing that he has something more than just good-looking (but less than good-singing).

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I'm surprised by the results and agree that Fantasia will get old very soon. Can't see her as the next American Idol based on her singing style. I agree with Randy about Matthew and the song he picked isn't supposed to be sung that fast until closer to the end of it. He flew through it like he was in a race or something. While I agree all the crying by Jennifer was a bit much, she should have been in the top three.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-12-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "

See, here's where the eye candy thing splits on gender lines.

You didn't think much of Katie, I didn't think much of Matt. I could sit in a room and watch Katie sing. I would walk out on Matthew.

Perhaps we are both right. Their visual appeal masked some of their flaws.

That's the music biz. The look is part of the package.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
TJ - do you mean the look is part of the package, or...
the package is part of the look?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-12-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "

I never noticed 'the package' while Matthew was onscreen...
but Katie got two votes!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
yea, I actually got home late, so I missed Diana but saw the rest. I still voted for Diana, because I thought the others were lame, and I voted for Katie, because, well, I wanted her. to advance.

02-12-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
So true!

I never thought about the whole "I'm not gay" angle. No wonder I wasn't hot for Katie!

Now Matt, on the other hand......I liked his package......I mean, he had quite a nice package......I mean......He had the whole package......

You know what I mean.
;)

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
actually, i didn't think Katie was all that attractive, but thought she was waaaaaaaaaaay better than Matthew, who mumbled his whole song. seriously, the only word i understood was "walking" - i think he might have one of the greatest potentials, but IMNSHO, he was the WORST of the week

my top 2 were jennifer and katie. fantasia and diana were 3 and 4. but it doesn't really make a difference what i think - i don't vote for any of them, and i'm certainly not going to buy any of their cds

jellobiafra 28 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I think if you looked at the demographics of who votes for AI, it would be skewered heavily towards females. I don't know...just a hunch. That's the only way I can explain Matt finishing 3rd. I think he has a pretty average voice in the realm of people who can carry a tune.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-12-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-04 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

Not surprised at the results. I loved Diana, and Fantasia was one of my favorites after the Tuesday show. However, like others have said, Fantasia is starting to get old. She's obviously the judges favorite, and I don't see her changing it up too much in future performances. Could get boring.

I also wasn't surprised that Matthew beat out Jennifer on the top three, based on the song Jennifer chose for her performance. Matthew has a nice voice, and a good stage presence, but Randy is absolutley right in saying his vocals are just not strong enough. That is something that probably can be worked on with a voice coach, should he be chosen for the wildcard, and it might be interesting to see how he grows, but we won't know if there are more worthy candidates for the wildcard until we watch the other groups. My guess is there will be.

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-12-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I think it sucks. I think Katie would have been a better choice than Fantasia. I don't see Fantasia improving any over what she's already done and her voice is already getting old.

Diana I like. Matthew or Katie would be a good wildcard pick from that group. I didn't care for Jennifer.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
The judges, specifically Simon, were right when they said Fantasia was good enough to get a deal on her own. Even if she doesn't win this thing, she'll get signed, maybe even by Simon. I love her voice. True, it is very Macy Gray like but I love Macy so there ya go. It's going to take a lot for me to get tired of that voice.

I sense that Fantasia wasn't very well liked by her fellow contestants. I do already sense a bit of arrogance which could blossom into full blown diva attitude if she doesn't check it.

I don't think she'll win, though. I'm seeing a Trenyce finish for her. My guess is she'll place about fifth.

Regarding the eye candy factor with Matthew...first, I'm a guy and didn't think "hottie" when I saw him, just that he looked the part of Idol. Second, spent most of the show just listening and not watching so the visual wasn't a factor. Even so, he was my second choice after Fantasia. I think this might have been more about song choice, though, and not vocal ability. I think this was the end for Matthew in AI3.

Diana...eh, I don't know. She is not a young, clean Christina so just get that off the table right now. She's not even a young Kelly Clarkson so I guess I'll withhold additional judgment until further along in the competition.

Jennifer looked angry when the decision was read. For you Apprentice watchers, the eyes reminded me of Sam when he got fired. Hopefully she'll get another shot in the wildcard round and give us a song that shows off that powerful voice.

Really looking forward to the Roman brothers showdown next week. Neither one really impressed me during the audition process but the competition should be fun to watch.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "What munson said!"
Excellent analysis! Wish I had said everything you said.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Thanks, geg6"
Just my opinions but good to know we're not wrong, huh?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-12-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Wow!"
In the history of AI, this was the first time the 2 (3 in the first season) people who I wanted to get through were actually the people I wanted to get through. Just when I had been convinced that the music/sound I like is not the same as mainstream America.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
Diana has a great pop voice. She's picked songs that express her sound and image very well. We may find later in the competition that there are some songs that she can't sing well (when the contestants don't pick the song). I hope I'm wrong though. So far she is my favorite.

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
Diana has been my favorite too! I am less than impressed with Fantasia. I think she has one style and one style only. I think Matt should of had a shot before her.

charlie ed 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charlie%20ed Click to send private message to charlie%20ed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: junction south"
>Diana has been my favorite too!
>I am less than impressed
>with Fantasia. I think she
>has one style and one
>style only. I think Matt
>should of had a shot
>before her.

02-14-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail charlie%20ed Click to send private message to charlie%20ed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
Is Diana the same girl who sung on a talent show called "Junction South" out of Cordele Ga. about 10 years ago. also appeared on cartoon cartoon. sure looks like her.

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
I don't know, that would put her at about 6 years old then. Was that girl about that age? I do not know anything about her background. Sorry I couldn't help.

02-15-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
she was six when she appeared on "junction south" so the age does match,she was real cute then, my daughter call the same night she was on american idol and ask me if that was her.i believe thats her, thank y'all.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Diana and Fantasia "
She is from Georiga so it could be her. And she's said American Idol is not her first time performing in front of a crowd.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •