The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will be each player's first boot target?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-17-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will be each player's first boot target?"
Based on the players' past performances in Survivor and on how we know they are trying to change their games or are likely to do so, I think we can make some educated guesses as to who on their tribe each player might try to boot first. Of course, game events might make me turn up full of crap, but since I know this crew a lot better than I'd know a bunch of unknowns, I'll give it a go. I could possibly have put this on the first boot thread, but as long as that sucker is, I don't want this to get lost.

Chapera:

Alicia-She's known to be a take-no-crap kind of person, and if the Robfather goes in there with the same load of crap he went onto Nuku Hiva with, I think he'll put himself first on her hit list.

Amber-She's the most likely target here for Tom's ogling eyes, and if he overdoes it, I don't think she'll be as tolerant of it as Kim Powers was. I think she votes for Tom if Chapera loses an early IC.

Rob C.-As a student of the game, he will know that Susan Hawk will have no use for a backstabber such as him, so I think he'll try to get her out first before she does the same to him.

Rob M.-As per my comments for Alicia, if he goes in there with his S4 persona, I think they will have a personality conflict and he will boot her if he can.

Susan-If she watched most of S6, she'll know you can't trust Rob C. any farther than you can throw him. He's her first target.

Tom-My guess is that Boston Rob's bluster won't make too good of an impression on a country boy like Tom, and he'll vote to boot the Robfather if given the opportunity.

Likely first Chapera boot: I think Tom and Alicia can persuade others to vote with them, and if Chapera loses an IC before the first merge, Rob Mariano will be history.

Saboga:

Ethan-I don't expect him to have a personality clash with any of this bunch, but as the person most likely to make a bad impression, Jerri has an edge on his vote for the boot. Supposedly she's going to try to be nicer. I can't see her making it work.

Jenna L.-I don't look for her to have a clash with any of this crew either, but as a young mother who can use a few bucks herself, she might be one to think a former winner really doesn't need another million. By that logic, if she is still friendly with Ethan, she would then most likely target Tina.

Jerri-Being the sort of person IMO who is most prone to envy or jealousy, I see Jenna L. as her initial target, if Jenna is too friendly to Ethan, the eye candy guy in this tribe.

Rudy-He will have no use for whiners and schemers, and the most likely of this tribe to get on his bad side is Jerri.

Rupert-He will get along with Rudy and will unite with him against schemers and whiners. He'll vote to boot Jerri.

Tina-She knows Jerri from the Outback, and was probably not impressed. She won't be impressed with Rupert either, IMO, but if he's catching fish she won't vote against him early. She'll target Jerri unless Jerri is a LOT different here than she was in Australia.

Likely first Saboga boot-A no-brainer. It's Jerri.

Mogo Mogo:

Colby-If Richard is catching fish, Colby will vote against Shii Ann first, if Dicque is getting skunked, his nakedness will drive Colby up the wall. I'm betting Dicque will be catching fish.

Jenna M.-She could have a personality conflict with anybody here, but I think she'll put her crosshairs on Shii Ann first, especially if the Shii-Devil costs mogo Mogo a challenge.

Kathy-She'll think Jenna M. is as phony as a three dollar bill and will target her.

Lex-Unless he's in an alliance with Richard, he'll want to bring him down.

Richard-The feeling will be mutual. Dicque will probably target Lex.

Shii Ann-I think she will find Richard revolting and will vote agaist him with gusto.

Likely first Mogo Mogo boot-In a close call between Richard and Shii Ann, Richard's fish catching abilities will save him at least for now and Shii Ann will go.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •