The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-15-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
I was just looking at the calendar on SNN. He is suggesting two possible dates for this - one when there is 16 players left and one when there are 14 players left. It made me start to think that the second makes more sense to me since have three tribes for just a few days doesnt seem right. I would like to propose the following possibility - which is truely based on unconfirmed speculations

First IC - Mogo mogo loses and Rich goes home - 17 players left
Second IC - Saboga looses Tina/Rudy goes home - 16 players left
Third IC - Saboga looses Tina/Rudy goes home - 15 players left
Jenna from Mogo mogo quits and goes home - 14 players left

Chaperra - 6, Mogo Mogo 4, Saboga 4

RC - Either Mogo mogo and Chapera come 1-2. Winner get reward - 2nd place gets to keep their tribe intact - Third place is merged into the other tribes. 1 goes to Chaperra and 3 go to Mogo Mogo making the tribes even. But the 4 members from Saboga are immuned from next TC to give them a chance not to be picked off.

Fourth IC - Chapera loses - Rob C goes home

Hence, Rudy, Tina, Rob, and Richard first 4 booted.

(lock me if this is bad but just an idea)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES okaloosajohn 01-15-04 1
   RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES PhillyBrat 01-15-04 7
 RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES Brownroach 01-15-04 2
   RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES pmspml5 01-15-04 3
       RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES Brownroach 01-15-04 4
           RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES pmspml5 01-15-04 5
               RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES Brownroach 01-15-04 6
 'Pinion... Goooey_Alley 01-16-04 8
   RE: 'Pinion... pmspml5 01-16-04 9
       RE: 'Pinion... Round Robin 01-17-04 10
 RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES allstarr 01-20-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
Your speculation seems to fit nicely with most all of the spoilers we know about so far...

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-04 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

I agree I think that they would merge the tribes when there are 14 people left. Just think if one tribe were to loose 4 times in a row, there would only be two people left. And thus a problem if they were to go to TC once again.

(I am not saything that any tribe would.. just down on paper look. For when the game was planned.)

So I would expect a twist/merger/split of any kind to happen once 4 people are removed from the game. (Including Jenna's farewell..)

Now how that occurs? I still have no idea yet.

-=Brats=-

Edited because I didn't like how this sounded...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
But the 4 members from Saboga are immuned from next TC to give them a chance not to be picked off.

Automatic immunity to tribe members who just lost an RC? That's a much better reward than the second place tribe is getting.

I don't expect to see auto-immunities in an ALL-STAR edition of Survivor.

01-15-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
I know there are lots of loop holes - but its the only way my theory works cause if one player went to that tribe they would get booted for sure.

01-15-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
I realize that. But I think it's more likely that the players will be completely reshuffled in the reduction to two tribes.

01-15-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
I alway like your reponses you keep us on our toes

01-15-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
Thanks, I just like to offer opinions (whether they're wanted or not).

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-16-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "'Pinion..."
There will be an accelerated boot episode wherein they have to boot two players at the same time, maybe before the 3-to-2 tribe merge. Or maybe it will be granted by Jenna M. quitin' the game.

Makes me wonder how the 3-tribe game will work. Good idea if the 1st placer gets both Reward and Immunity, 2nd placer gets only the Immunity, while the Loser for TC.

01-16-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 'Pinion..."
Not for sure. SNN is indicating that there is not two people booted at once but that the TC themselves are not 3 days apart.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-17-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 'Pinion..."
I have seen posts in another thread that would seem to indicate that boots are every 3 days till they get down to 10, and are accelerated after that to every other day then to every day. It is also speculated in that same thread that Jenna's departure might result in the game being shortened to 37 days.

allstarr 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-20-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allstarr Click to send private message to allstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: MERGE FROM 3 to 2 TRIBES"
What about:
1st boot-ETHAN
2nd boot-SUE
3rd boot-jenna m goes home before tc, Colby?
4th boot-jerri
This is the mexico bunch
5th boot-rob c
6th boot-tina
7th boot-rudy
8th boot-rich
This is the Patogonia bunch
9th boot- colby?

I can't figure out where to put colby. I think that he will go after rich because I haven't heard anything about him in the mexico group. I think jenna M would have went and they didn't bother to replace her. So that group has three instead of four?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •