The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Or perhaps that's Naughty VERSUS Nice. Not sure yet. Apparently
the new Challenge, Battle of Naughty and Nice started filming recently in a yet to be announced location.

The fairly reliable blog I hit says:

"We can already confirm some participants of this new Challenge, but not their teams.

Abram (South Pacific)
Beth S. (Los Angeles)
Jamie (San Diego)
Dan (Miami)
Julie (New Orleans)
Veronica (Semester At Sea)
Rachel (Campus Crawl)
Brad (San Diego)
Tonya (Chicago)
Karamo (Philadelphia)
Shovanda (Philadelphia)

We can also confirm that Coral (Back to New York) and Melissa (New Orleans) are not part of this Challenge."

This gibes with other things I've read (Shavonda, for example, is all over the web).

If nothing else, we'll get to gaze long and lovingly, again, at Karamo's torso. And who will fill the beeotch-shaped void left by Coral?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... volsfan 01-18-05 1
   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... batts 01-18-05 2
       RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... ginger 01-19-05 9
 RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... brvnkrz 01-18-05 3
 RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... arkiegrl 01-18-05 4
   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... brvnkrz 01-18-05 5
       RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... toddE 01-19-05 8
           RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... kidflash212 01-19-05 10
               RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... toddE 01-21-05 11
                   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... Pensha26 01-21-05 12
                       RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... ginger 01-21-05 13
                           RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... brvnkrz 01-21-05 14
                               RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... volsfan 01-21-05 16
                                   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... toddE 01-24-05 18
 RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... kidflash212 01-19-05 6
   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... brvnkrz 01-21-05 15
   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... Livestrong4ever 01-24-05 19
 RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... phatdaddy20 01-19-05 7
   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... brvnkrz 01-22-05 17
       RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... realitychick 01-24-05 20
 RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... BtonR 01-25-05 21
   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... toad8098 01-25-05 22
       RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... ginger 01-25-05 24
           RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... volsfan 01-25-05 25
   RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty an... ginger 01-25-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
I am really glad to see that Coral is taking a break. I know she causes the drame but I need a Coral break!

Tonya very well could take over the bitch role. Also, I think Tina would almost have to be there for this one. She could be a tough cookie too!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-18-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
"Naughty and Nice" "Naughty VS Nice" ...... I think it should be "Nice and Naughty" .... and with Karamo on there I'm hoping Abe doesnt make a crack comment about cornbread or nuthin lol.

01-19-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Perhaps luuuuuuuurve (i.e., Coral) has softened Abe's Song Of The South rhetoric a tad.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
*sigh* Beth S. again? I think she could quite possible be my least favorite of all Real Worlders. She easilly fits the bitch role but luckily, nobody likes her so she shouldn't be around for long. Or she may sprain a fingernail or break an eyelash and have to be whisped off to the emergency room.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Aaawww, man, not Julie again! She gets on my last nerve.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

01-18-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Crap. I didn't even notice Julie. Once I saw Beth it was all ruined. I take back Beth being my least favorite, Julie most definitely holds that spot. Ugh. I'm not sure I can even stand to watch with these two bitches in it.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

I actually somewhat like Beth S. but I am on the hate boat for Julie. However, I think that Julie will be less horrid without Coral or Melissa around. However, I love Melissa and what is RR/RW without Queen Coral? No Miz either, I'm sure. And sexy naughty wenches and partners-in-crime Veroniho and Rachel both back again? They are as overexposed as Coral, methinks. But I guess they were both gone earlyish this time, and somehow Coral is never eliminated. Could this possibly mean the women somehow (can't imagine how) win this season?

Ironically, evil evil Julie will probably be on the "nice" team, though lord knows she is anything but. Almost all these people seem "naughty" aka beeyutchy azzwholes. Would Abram also be on the "nice" team? And I don't know the newer seasons because I couldn't bear to watch RW anymore after the back-to-back awfulness of Vegas and Paris.

eta: I wonder if this editions token homo, Dan, is naughty or nice? He is kind of both. Shane would definitely be on the "nice" team, but I don't think he and Dan can be on at the same time.

kidflash212 4181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-19-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"

"eta: I wonder if this
editions token homo, Dan, is
naughty or nice? He
is kind of both.
Shane would definitely be on
the "nice" team, but I
don't think he and Dan
can be on at the
same time."

Karamo is also a "homo" and this year there were two gay men as well as several gay women (Rachel, Sophia, Genesis) so I don't think your basis for saying they only allow one gay man per season is very sound.

01-21-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Oops! My bad since I don't watch the parent shows any more, no offense to Karamo or anyone else.

I do know about Rachel & Co. but except for Aneesa they are all attractive and non-threatening (as both gay guys this season were, admittedly).

Anyway, didn't mean to upset anyone. I have always rooted for Shane on these challenges and found Dan to be highly entertaining in Miami and on these challeneges.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-21-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
>Oops! My bad since I don't
>watch the parent shows any
>more, no offense to Karamo
>or anyone else.
>
>I do know about Rachel &
>Co. but except for Aneesa
>they are all attractive and
>non-threatening (as both gay guys
>this season were, admittedly).

>
How can you say they are non-threatening when you said that you do not watch the show? Just curious.

01-21-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Just want to say that I have "known" ToddE for some time and he is a fun, far-from-homophobic poster. Lighten up, folks.

Nothing to get all riled up over here.

01-21-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
I can second that.

01-21-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
I can third that! ToddE is a great fun poster.

01-24-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
You guys are so sweet to stick up for me! I really appreciate it!

To answer Pensha's question, I used to watch the Real World, faithfully until Vegas, when I started watching occasionally because I couldn't take the cast members. I gave Paris a chance, but dropped it because I didn't like that cast either. I have not watched the last two seasons, San Diego and Philadelphia, but I have seen all the people we've been discussing on the RR/RW challenges. That is how I know of Shane, Rachel, et. al. And I am a big fan of both Shane and Rachel, despite Rachel being a minion of the evil VeroniHo.

Nasty Aneesa I saw during her stint in Chicago. She was, as I just said, very nasty.

kidflash212 4181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-19-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
I wish they'd bring back some of the cast members we haven't seen in a while, just seems like the same people over and over. How about Brian from Road Rules Mexico? or even Piggy? The kid who wrote the play from London Real World or the MBA guy from Miami. Shoudln't they have a chance to win some money?

01-21-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
They are probably smart enough to decline doing the show.

Livestrong4ever 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-24-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Yeah, what ever happened to Piggy?
I cannot picture Brian from RR Mexico...I'll have to look him up.
The MBA guy from Miami, Joe I believe his name was.... I didn't care for him much, but do you remember his girlfriend? That TALL blond girl that had to bend down that two feet to kiss him. She was entertaining...Maybe we'll see her on The Surreal Life someday.

phatdaddy20 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phatdaddy20 Click to send private message to phatdaddy20 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
I think we should give it up to Veronica for doin challenge after challenge.She is a true all-star but if its gonna be a good challenge we need Katie there to stir things up.

01-22-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
I agree. Although I do not like Veronica and I do like Katie.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
What the heck...I thought Coral didn't want to have to "get a real job". She's not on the next challenge? Woah, maybe she got a life!

BtonR 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BtonR Click to send private message to BtonR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on here so there is no reason for anyone to believe me, but I am from the same area as Tina from South Pacific, and I have heard that she is currently filming the next challenge. It comes from a pretty reliable source, so I believe it. I am assuming she will be on the Naughty team, but that I don't know for sure. Just thought I would put that out there for you all.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Here's an updated cast list. I'll update it as more nams come in.

Road Rules
Mark - RR USA 1
Veronica - RR Semester At Sea
Darrell - RR Campus Crawl
Rachel - RR Campus Crawl
Abram - RR South Pacific
Tina - RR South Pacific
Jodi - RR Extreme
Derrick - RR Extreme

Real World
Beth - RW Los Angeles
Jon - RW Los Angeles
Cory - RW San Francisco
Dan - RW Miami
Julie - RW New Orleans
Mike - RW Back 2 New York
Tonya - RW Chicago
CT - RW Paris
Brad - RW San Diego
Jamie - RW San Diego
Robin - RW San Diego
Karamo - RW Philadelphia
Landon - RW Philadelphia
Shovonda - RW Philadelphia

Definite NO's:
Coral, Melissa, Dan(RR Northern Trail), Steven, Blair, Jisela(RR The Quest), Katie(RR The Quest), Patrick(RR Xtreme), Angela(RR Xtreme), Sara(RR Campus Crawl).

01-25-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
I'm surprised Sack O' Meat didn't join his Philly phriends.

What will Coral do with her time? Take up knitting?

01-25-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"

She prolly had to take this challenge off to take her trip she won. NOT! I say needlepoint.

01-25-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Next Challenge: Naughty and Nice"
Greetings, and welcome!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •