The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S8 Clothing Inventory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S8 Clothing Inventory"
For those of you who love to stare at vidcaps until your eyeballs bleed, this thread is a reference for you. Forgive me if I start channeling Larry while describing some of these rather ludicrous ensembles.

Between the TV Guide spread and Bungler's vidcaps (hi bun), this is what we have for clothing so far. (Please note that with MB's fondness for recycling old vidcaps, I'm only going to inventory those items that can be verified twice)

I'm breaking it up by gender rather than tribal affiliation this time because tribes can easily and quickly change at any time.

Men

Rupert: familiar tie-dyed tank top and (thank god) khaki, knee-lenghth shorts.

Ethan: Yellow t-shirt (with a decorative red stripe across the chest) and blue shorts

Rudy: another god-awful blue t-shirt, black shorts, khaki pants

Rob C: orangish red long sleeve t-shirt, bright blue shorts, khaki hat, black tank top

Rob M: Boston Red Sox ball cap, black tank top, blue or black shorts

Tom: gray tank top, white cowboy hat (the kind with holes in them so the head can breathe, I think, but what do I know about cowboy hats?), blue shorts

Richard: a khaki skirt/kilt, blue shorts, white tank top

Colby: gray/blue t-shirt, white cowboy hat, dark shorts (likely blue)

Lex: gray tank top, black shorts

Women

Jenna Lewis: lavander tank top, black shorts with white stripe, pink/salmon colored visor, black bikini

Tina: pale yellow t-shirt, tan ball cap, pink and pastel floral bikini

Jerri: blue and black bikini (it may be the very bikini she wore in Australia), white cowboy hat with brown band

Alicia: a green or brown (could be camo) floppy Bob Marley hat. I forgive her for this though because of the red bikini (smokin!). She also appears to have a long denim button up shirt.

Sue: blue ball cap, red tank top, khaki pants, black and brown animal print bikini

Amber: red tank top, red and organge floral bikini, yellow fisherman's hat

Shii-Ann: purple long sleeve zip up with hood, black shorts, pale pink bikini, floppy white boonies hat,

Kathy: bright pink ballerina suit (minus the tutu). No, really, what is this thing? Is it one piece or a tank top and a short wrap around skirt? Whatever it is, it's hideous. She also has a pear green long sleeved shirt

Jenna M: dark bikini, aqua tank top, dark blue pants,

Things to note: most of the girls have necklaces, and it appears that the contestants got to bring the following:

one pair of pants, one pair of shorts, one long sleeve shirt and one short sleeved (or tank), a bathing suit and a hat. Nobody appears to have more than two tops or two bottoms (unless you count the ladies swimwear.) Alicia sexed it up and Kathy wears age-appropriate swimwear, except that it's ugly. Some old familiars are back like Ruperts tie-dye and Colby's cowboy hat. None of them appear to have sunglasses, but I don't think they're allowed anyway. Anyway, please feel free to add to this or comment as yous see fit.

Ta!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S8 Clothing Inventory Brownroach 01-13-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S8 Clothing Inventory"
Good job, NightScribe!

One addition (or correction?) -- the Robfather is wearing red shorts in all the caps I've seen thus far, but maybe I missed something.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •