The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I'm baaaaack! Didja miss me? These caps include some challenge cappy good stuff. And I've got more to come. Stay tuned.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Welcome back!!! TeamJoisey 01-13-04 1
 RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps Krautboy 01-13-04 2
   RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps samboohoo 01-13-04 12
       RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps Brownroach 01-13-04 13
           RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps LeftPinky 01-14-04 32
   RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps jkokoj 01-13-04 17
 RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps I_AM_HE 01-13-04 3
   RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps pmspml5 01-13-04 11
 Are you kidding me? volsfan 01-13-04 4
   RE: Are you kidding me? VerucaSalt 01-13-04 5
       RE: Are you kidding me? volsfan 01-13-04 6
           RE: Are you kidding me? okaloosajohn 01-13-04 10
               RE: Are you kidding me? ihavturtlduvluv 01-13-04 20
   RE: Are you kidding me? udg 01-13-04 7
       RE: Are you kidding me? IreneMcGee 01-13-04 8
       RE: Are you kidding me? okaloosajohn 01-13-04 9
           RE: Are you kidding me? volsfan 01-13-04 14
               RE: Are you kidding me? VerucaSalt 01-13-04 16
                   RE: Are you kidding me? Blow by Blow 01-13-04 18
                   Colby and Jenna Lewis hugging idiotcowboy 01-13-04 19
                   RE: Are you kidding me? volsfan 01-13-04 29
           RE: Are you kidding me? udg 01-15-04 34
               RE: Are you kidding me? CaptainP 01-15-04 35
 I missed you!! jkokoj 01-13-04 15
 RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps Joyful 01-13-04 21
   RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps okaloosajohn 01-13-04 22
       RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps ginger 01-13-04 23
       RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps Brownroach 01-13-04 26
   RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps VerucaSalt 01-13-04 25
   Richard is so dead MattyMax 01-13-04 28
 RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps wendyp 01-13-04 24
   RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps speedyforme 01-13-04 27
 Bonds weltek 01-14-04 30
   RE: Bonds sweetpea 01-14-04 31
       RE: Bonds weltek 01-15-04 36
   RE: Bonds Brownroach 01-15-04 37
       RE: Bonds Krautboy 01-15-04 38
           RE: Bonds okaloosajohn 01-15-04 39
               RE: Bonds Krautboy 01-15-04 40
   RE: Bonds dreamerbeliever 01-16-04 41
       RE: Bonds Flowerpower 01-16-04 43
 Bungler! Wheezy 01-15-04 33
 Flags??? what? PhillyBrat 01-16-04 42
   RE: Flags??? what? Brownroach 01-16-04 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-13-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Welcome back!!!"

Now I know it's an ALL-STAR edition!!!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
The Vidcap King has returned! Welcome back Bungler! You've been missed...

I posted about this image in the EP1 IC thread. This appears to be a celebration at the end of the challenge. Red appears to win, not clear about who is second...Colby and company are receiving hugs, but it's not clear if they are consolation hugs or second place hugs?

Krautboy

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Not sure Krautboy if this is a celebration. Could it be the first time they are allowed to interact. Can't tell who's hugging Colby, but that looks like Rob C. happy to see Jenna.

Welcome Back Bunglar!!

By the way, you were missed at the end of last season too KB, especially when I wasn't able to get to the boards much and needed an expert opinion on Thursday morning before making my picks.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I agree these look more like "Hi, how ARE you? So great to SEE you again, you look MAH-vellous!" hugs than challenge victory hugs, but since the men are shirtless and everyone's clothes are sandy this must occur when the challenge is over. I don't get any real sense of which team won though.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-14-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Agree BR, I would say that this is a greetings! hug. The sand could be from the journey to get to the first challenge.

created by the amazing JSlice!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I agree KB! It looks like the end of the challenge and they finally get to talk to eachother. It appears to me that Jenna's tribe is walking towards the rest of the group.

Also in the pic with Lex lighting the torch, if you look at the faces of Shii and Jenna they are definitly not smiling like it is the end of the challenge. Also, Lex's team does not seem to be hurrying. I believe they come in last.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
we see red's flag, and green is the only team we actually see in action...their body language looks almost defeated, but this could be the very end of the challenge and just be fatigue...however, their player arrangement seems odd - i would expect kathy to be in shii's spot, as i would think she is the strongest female? but if it is the last little bit, it may not matter so much who is where, so it may not indicate bad strategy/result

also interesting is no sign of yellow in the action, but some in the hugging scene (which seems to have members of all 3 tribes)

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I think the other two teams have their set-ups better - strongest guy in the middle of two girls and two other guys with the girl in middle. - Green had two relative week girls behind Lex - who I wouldnt think is the strongest guy. I think this could hurt them. anyhoooooo I'm changing my mind and saying green looses and by by Richard - yahooooooooooooo

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Are you kidding me?"
You were missed BIG TIME! Welcome back and we are glad you are back.

I think the second vid cap shows us that Mogo Mogo is looking around to see who is coming into the clearing for the challenge. Does this also mean that they don't know who is on the other tribes until the first challenge?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-13-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

Bungler So nice to see you again!

I don't know vols (unless I am misunderstanding you) there are some sandy bottoms in that picture, I think this is after the challenge and group hugging going on though it is VERY hard to tell who looks like they won or lost. They are hugging all over the place in that picture and if this is the first major contact they all were able to have; this is a big ole love fest going on with friends and old tribemates. I'm not sure how much I'm ready to read into it

ETA: vols and I are talking about two completely different pictures so phooey on me

01-13-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
Veruca,

I am talking about this pic:

I think this is before the challenge as they are exiting from the jungle. If you notice too...this pic is right before the pics of them taking the group pic.

Don't you think?

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-13-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
I think this is before the challenge as they are exiting from the jungle. If you notice too...this pic is right before the pics of them taking the group pic.

Don't you think?

Absolutely. They are already lined up in the same order as in the group pic...

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
I concur with you, that picture was taken right before the group shot. I found a clearer image of them coming out of the jungle and you can clearly see the rope that the all-stars lined up behind in the group shot on CBS

My guess is the group shot was taken right before the IC when everyone was still looking pretty. MB wouldn't want his stars to be covered in Sand for the group promo shot now would he.

Of course, I could totally be wrong and that could just be a boa constrictor at their feet - ya never know ;)

~ihavturtlduvluv

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
I think the Early Show "confessionals" (the interviews with Tracy Smith) happened at a lodge before the game started, and I think the players saw each other there before the game started.

---
UDG <-- has been wrong before

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
Is that Jenna's back in those few photos in the middle? If so, I guess she lasts long enough to lose that much weight. She's usually 5-10 lbs heavier than complete bones beginning to show, right?

01-13-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
Well, one thing is for sure...these vidcaps show the tribes arriving for a challenge and are made just prior to them all lining up for the group picture, so that answers that part of the question. The picture WAS made when they all got together for a challenge. I suppose this _could_ mean that the tribes were kept separate before they actually got to the islands.

01-13-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
I think your absolutely correct. This is the first time we have been given any info as to when the group picture was taken. I think they have been kept separate until the first challenge!

01-13-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Are you kidding me?"

vols, now that we cleared that up, absolutely

They are all just checking it out, probably seeing if someone they thought was going to be there was or wasn't. If the challenge happens almost immediately after their group shots, the real hugging would then come after the challenge and with that, the expressions on their faces and who is hugging who may be slightly off skew when it comes to establishing who won based on those shots.

Actually the hugging shot is more interesting to me in terms of who is greeting who. Jenna M and Rob C is no surprise. I believe Amber is laughing with Kathy (not on same season nor on same current tribe) Jenna L. hugging Colby (not on same season nor on current tribe) Tom appears that he is in process of walking towards someone to say hello and obviously there are plenty others we can't see.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
I think we have to assume that most of these players have had a chance to at least meet each other at some point in their post-survivor media clowning. So I would expect that there's plenty of hugs for everyone. Well, maybe not for Shii Ann or Rupert who have no fellow cast members on ASS.

-P

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-13-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Colby and Jenna Lewis hugging"
In case anyone is wondering here's the "proof"

-ICB

01-13-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
Too funny Veruca...I am with you now and I think you are with me as well! I do agree that the people they are greeting is interesting. I will analyze and post later!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
I suppose this _could_ mean that the tribes were kept separate before they actually got to the islands.

I agree. Yes, I've flip-flopped on this issue. I assumed that the fact that they were doing all those interviews at the lodge meant that they had to have all seen each other before the game started. However, I just watched the "Peek behind the scenes of Survivor: All Star" clip on the CBS site, and about 16 seconds into it we hear the green and red teams' reactions to the yellows stepping out of the bushes. "Ohhhhoo." That sounds like shock to me!

It also reinforces for me something that I learned last season. As marvelous as vidcaps are for spoiling, and as much as they can show us that we'd otherwise miss, they are not a substitute for watching the video.

---
UDG

CaptainP 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-15-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CaptainP Click to send private message to CaptainP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
Haha... maybe they are in shock over seeing Rupert there?

That has GOT to be a suprise to see a Survivor from the current season while they were filming. I can definitely see the Green and Red Tribes being amazed that Rupes is there.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I missed you!!"
Good to see you Bungler! I was wondering what happened to you! Thanks for getting these pics up!

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-13-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
>
>
>

Wouldn't this be a clue as to the first challenge winners of ASS? It looks like the other two fire pot things are still on the rafts out on the ocean whereas Lex is about to light his tribe's torch. But is this reward or immunity?

01-13-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I think the first "Quest for Fire" challenge was both reward and immunity. The reward was they got to keep the fire. And I'm not 100% sure, but I think they had to light the pots that were floating in the water, as well, and if they missed one, they would have been disqualified. It was a very long and tiring challenge IIRC.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I missed Bungler. Gracias!

01-13-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

And I'm not 100% sure, but I think they had to light the pots that were floating in the water, as well

Yes that's what it looks like. In the TV Guide pic showing them about to leap off the platforms you can see that the rafts with the cauldrons on top are the first things directly in front of them -- the cauldron fires are already lit. Further on are the first floating cauldrons, which are not lit.

So they have to push the raft to the first floating cauldron, use the torch to light it, move on to the second one, etc. It looks like there are ropes with markers to guide them. Then when they get to the beach they have to carry the raft and light another succession of cauldrons on the way to the finish.

Edited to wave to VS, who posted at the same time.

01-13-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

Joyful if you look at the one picture from where they all start on their raft to jump off, you can see that there is a cauldron on their raft to carry AND a cauldron on the water which doesn't appear lit initially so I think that they jump off, grab their raft we see Lex and company holding, light the water cauldron we see in the background and then move onto to shore to light the cauldrons along the way.

I think this is the first cauldron on shore that they light in fact just due to the fact they are so close to shore and Lex looks soaked there.

And I believe the reward may be like S1 and it be immunity naturally and probably matches or something.

ETA: Waving back at BR and that Survivor minds think alike

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Richard is so dead"
Wow, Shii Ann and Jenna both look AWFUL. (Shii ann seems to be supporting half the raft, too!) These people are losing the challenge. We know that Yellow had already had their raft lifted when Richard was fumbling with a torch and their cauldron was on the ground. (from the TV guide shots)
Lex looks very tired, too.
Also, from the tv guide shots, we see the RED team looking very pumped lighting torches on the land.
Well, I don't know who wins between Red and Yellow, but I'd bet that green loses.
And if we can trust that a man goes first, I would say that fat naked fag has a big target painted on his fat naked ass. Even without the snewster, we know that past winners will be looked down upon, and we know how Lex feels about snakes...

Also, that creepy budweiser thing with richard makes me think snewster's trying to tell us something.

MM

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-13-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Welcome back Bungler!! I missed you.

Thanks for the vid caps. I think it is interesting that they only show one tribe carring their fire. Wasn't there another shot on another thread that was from the side with the teams closer?

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Ent. Tonight 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
this looks like #4 Marquaces (spelling?) first challenge...except they prob have to dive for the raft instead of bringing it out to sea...so hard to see who wins or loses

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Bonds"
Based on the above and other videocaps, I think we have some possible bonds between tribe members:
Red Tribe: Rob M. & Amber, and Alicia seem to be walking close to eachother and laughing often. Rob C. is also sometimes in these pics, but seems to be the "fourth". OUTSIDERS: Sue & Tom

Yellow Tribe: Jenna L. & Jerri seem to have a cautious bond. They seem to be sitting by eachother in a few pics, conversing and going about similar business. They are sometimes accompanied by Ethan. Ethan also seems entertained by Rupert. OUTSIDERS: Tina & Rudy

Green Tribe: Colby, Richard and Lex seen talking alone in the water, probably plotting. How much trust actually is there is up to debate. I can't see Colby and Richard trusting eachother. The rest of the tribe seems fragmented. OUTSIDERS: Kathy, Shii Ann, Jenna M. Enough to form a bond and put up a fight, but will they?

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Bonds"
In this picture you can see Alicia, Rob M and Amber walking together with Rob C a little ahead of them. (Is Rob C wearing Tom's hat?)

Then, in this picture, the four of them are standing in a group talking. Maybe the start of an alliance?

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Bonds"
Yep, but I didn't notice that was Rob C in that second picture. Maybe he's not as much of an outsider in the group of 4, but I could easily see that. I think Rob M. is more of a charmer and if the others saw Rob C. on the Amazon they'd know he's slimy.

01-15-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Bonds"
Funny you mentioned that about Rob C, Weltek, I got the exact same feeling when I saw those caps. Is he going to feel like he's in the same position he was in with Alex, Jenna and Heidi, at the very start of the game?

In the cap of Lex, Colby and Rich, Colby and Lex are closer to each other and are facing Rich; imo, Rich is the "outsider" in this trio. In the second cap of Colby, he appears to be considering, but not necessarily buying, whatever is being said. I do not see a three-way alliance coming to fruition here, but Colby/Lex seems like a possibility -- temporarily at least.

01-15-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Bonds"
Brownroach, I had the same reaction to Colby, he's looking down, not making eye contact with Richard, not committing to whatever it is that Richard is proposing...

Krautboy

01-15-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Bonds"
So...you think he wasn't interested in a roll in the hay, then?

01-15-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Bonds"
Maybe Colby's holding out for a new Aztec and a conjugal visit from his mom.

Krautboy

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Bonds"
Great observations Weltek. Even before some the video caps starting being uploaded here, I thought the Red tribe had the most obvious alliance potential. Rob C (ring leader), Rob M (faithful # 1), Alicia, and Amber. Only question is, who between Tom & Sue will get on their nerves the fastest and be voted out first.

Yellow Tribe : was absolutely thrilled when I saw who Rupert was paired up with! Four decent individuals and of course Jerri. Once again, I have to agree with your observation of the core four alliance with Rudy & Tina on the outside. My best guess is that Jerri will be on her best behavior initially, then the bug bites will turn her skin into the moon and she'll get cranky. Usually the IC and reward challenges are extremely physical in the beginning. Will this be 76 year old Rudy's downfall? On a side note, I really do think Ethan will take more of a leadership roll in this tribe.

Green Tribe : by far and away the toughest to figure out. Lex and Kathy know each other well because of the failed adventure trip thing. Can they reel in Shii Ann & Jenna M to ditch Richard and/or Colby? Can't wait to find out!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Bonds"
I generally concur with the discussion here. I think the tribes are announced at the beginning and emerge out of the jungle one by one to greet Jiffy with the covered immunity idol. After a brief introductory spiel, they get right into the first IC. The teams compete, then after the challenge they all intermingle for the first time.

Now as for the bonds, I agree that Lex and Colby may be together in that they both are weary of Richard.....how would you feel if you were Colby and knew all of the blatant things that Richard has said of you in the past? Each of these players is bringing a pretty definate preconceived opinion of each individual player to this game.....should be very interesting if their preconceived opinions hold up, or are they going to markedly change as they get to know one another and the game unfolds. I could see Colby, Lex, and Kathy forming a mutual alliance on the green team.....I think all of the members on the green team are all weary of Rich....as I look at the pictures, I don't see any one at any time in his personal space??? I think Rich is a big outsider/target.

On the yellow team, Ethan and Rupert definately seem to be accepting of one another....as for Rupert, fresh from S7, will he change his strategy and fly a little bit more under the radar...??? If so, perhaps Ethan will be more of a leader....but look at Rudy, take charge, opinionated guy that he is? Who will jump on whose coattails here?

AS for the Red team, definately see the younger ones, Rob M, Rob C, Amber, and Alicia plotting at the start leaving Tom and Sue...but remember, the rumor is that Tom goes far with a 40 pound weight loss, so somewhere he is jumping on board with the right group. In one of the pix with the four younger ones, it looks as if Rob C. is doing the talking/plotting, and the others are all listening....looks as though his scheming started long before the start of the show. Is Rob C. stepping into the leadership role/boss of this tribe, is he putting a big target on his own back by assuming the leadership role?

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Bungler!"

Fer heck! Welcome back, Bungler.

WHEEEEEEZE!

I missed you most of all

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Flags??? what?"
Please let me know if someone has already mention this however I was looking over the clips and noticeded something with the flags..

Rudy Carrys the Flag in for Yellow in the front, As does Rob C.

However Richard is sceen in the back of the pack holding the flag. Shouldn't he be in the front? Don't Flagbearers lead, not get left behind?

To me it just seams that something could be here. (With Rich and the rest of the tribe.)

-=Bratz=-

01-16-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Flags??? what?"
I don't think it means anything. Yeah you'd think the flag-bearer would go first but I'm sure it's not a rule. In S7 the Outcasts re-entered for their challenge in boot order but Burton, not Nicole, was carrying their flag.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •