The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor bit on Access Hollywood"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-12-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor bit on Access Hollywood"
Anyone else catch it? They did a little bit on All Stars and had a few interesting quotes from some of the survivors as well as one thing that really stuck out to me.

Rich said something along the lines of them all being pieces in a game that he's controlling (forget the exact words, but that was the gist of it).

Sue said something about being incredibly greedy (didn't mention how evil she was though, LOL).

Rudy was asked if he'd do anything different this time around and he said not likely. He doesn't want to be the best at anything or the worst at anything, just wants to go along in the middle.

They showed brief clips of everyone (Alicia was wearing some sort of bright pink top...they went by so fast and I tried to focus on the ones we haven't really seen pics of out there for clothes)....I didn't even see the picture of Tina, they flew by so fast. They showed Lex working on a tree (cutting wood, methinks), but I don't recall anything else specific from the clips.

The one thing that seemed odd to me was the way in which they introduced the other unmentioned castaways. They went through all of the women but one, then went through all of the men, then said "and Shii Ann". There seemed to be no logical reason to place them in this order (Big Tom was mentioned right before Shii Ann, not that it matters) and it seemed awfully strange to have Shii Ann "left out" of the women's grouping. Just weird (it was a montage, so it wasn't like someone was just reading off a cast list).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor bit on Access Hollywoo... Brownroach 01-12-04 1
   RE: Survivor bit on Access Hollywoo... PhoenixMons 01-12-04 2
 RE: Survivor bit on Access Hollywoo... frisky 01-12-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor bit on Access Hollywood"
That is odd about Shii Ann. The Richard clip sounds like the same one they used on the Early Show:

“I thought it would be tougher initially,” Hatch says, “And, you know, I have no ego. But I’m thinking maybe I’m wrong, maybe the game is going to be even easier because at this point, I know the contestants. I know those little game pieces that I’m going to be pushing around the board."

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-12-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor bit on Access Hollywood"
Ah yes, that is the actual quote, though the only part they used is the part that starts "I know the contestants" and ended with "pushing around the board".

The Shii Ann thing just seemed so totally out-of-place. 7 girls (Sue already had a clip), 6 guys (Rich and Rudy had clips) and then Shii Ann? Just doesn't seem to follow any sort of logical order since all they did was show pics and say their names. I wish I would have known it was coming...I would have taped it for sure. Bummer. Would have been interesting to try to break apart.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor bit on Access Hollywood"
Not sure if it was Access Hollywood or ET, but I noticed that
Rich, Sue and Rudy were interviewed within the game (i.e. on the beach) and Rupert's interview was taking place on some sort of balcony of hut or something. It was definitely "off the beach."

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •