The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Website Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-12-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Website Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-04 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

EDIT- Sorry, these shots are old. I can hear MB laughing at me.

Alright, so I pulled these vidcaps off of the preview that is on the CBS webpage. If you got to www.cbs.com right now, there is a link for Survivor allstars video, and this is the video that you get. It is mostly just past survivors saying that they're gonna win, pre-game, but then it gave a quick montage of challenges while saying the 'biggest twist is yet to come'. Whatever. Anyway, here are the good challenge clips. (and may I pat myself on the back for making vidcaps? I'd never done it before )

None of these challenges look like the one for the first episode, so I don't know how much they help us, but we can tell who's SAFE for the first week.

It looks like Ethan's team is pulling something, and the red team is behind them. Rudy is still there.

It looks like Jenna L. in a water torture like game. You can't tell, but there's water dripping down onto her. Also, she is very happy. It seems that Yellow has a victory here. Her buff looks almost new.

TINA is very happy, we also see Richard. Guess they're safe, and win this challenge... whatever it is.

This shot is weird. I guess it's an Ogakor reunion, there's Jerri, Colby, and what looks like Amber! Amber also seems to have a yellow Buff around her neck, and it seems like they're celebrating a victory. It looks like some sort of challenge beam behind them. Jerri, of course, it a total whore. Are they all on the same team once they hit two tribes?

Rob M. is rowing, very hard. (not in time with the person behind him, though.)

Interesting stuff, no?

So, what does this mean for first boot? it looks like Richard, Ethan, Rob M., Colby and Rudy are safe for the first week. That leaves Tom, Rob C., Lex, and Rupert.

My guess is Rob C.

MattyMax

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Website Vidcaps speedyforme 01-12-04 1
   RE: Website Vidcaps MattyMax 01-12-04 3
 RE: Website Vidcaps Brownroach 01-12-04 2
 RE: Website Vidcaps tribephyl 01-12-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Website Vidcaps"
sorry to tell you this but it DEF looks like OLD footage from other seasons...why would AMber have yellow buff? she's on the red tribe? and the whole Jerri/Amber/COlby thing is a dead give away when they won this tribal water challenge...i doubt CBS will show ANY other footage besides 1st episode, pre-show and stuff...

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-12-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Website Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-04 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

Well isn't my face red.

I got thrown off by the buff colors.

Yeah, That's Ethan back at boron with Tom in the background, not rudy. in yellow, boron. (samburu is red)

Amber, not Jenna, in the water torture. wearing yellow, ogakor.

Ogakor in the water, yellow.

Whoops.

::crawling back into hole::

MM

Edit- But who is that standing next to Tina?!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Website Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-04 AT 06:58 PM (EST)

Nice work, MattyMax!

Isn't the girl in cap 2 Amber as well? And with a yellow buff.

ETA: I couldn't remember so I checked back on the Australia site, and Ogakor had yellow buffs before the merge. So the Amber/Colby/Jerri shots must be the Ep 3 water torture challenge from S2.

Not sure if the other caps are old or new.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Website Vidcaps"
Sorry Matty,

Unfortunately none of these shots are new.

Ethan with Tom behind him when they were together as Boran in S3. The Challenge is the "Trail Blazer" challenge.

The next 3 shots; Amber with pole, Tina cheering(That's Rodger Bingham, not Rich) and Jerri,Colby and Amber hug are from the "Water Torture" challenge in S2.

Rob is participating in the "Raft Rescue" challenge in S4.

Maybe when we get closer to the premiere date, we will see some new promos from the new game.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •