The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Online Dating....Yeah or Nay?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mimikkry 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimikkry Click to send private message to mimikkry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Online Dating....Yeah or Nay?"
What do you ladies (and the few men we have here) think about online dating? I have tried a site because a friend dared me to and wouldn't ya know it I actualy am talking to a guy (and yes I realize that, and this stems back to my other posting, that I shouldn't be worried about guys right now) who seems to be very nice, now he wants to move things along further than just chit chatting friends online, he wants to meet me in person and possibley start a relationship...now this seems a little weird to me...what do you guys think about the whole meeting people online thing?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Online Dating....Yeah or Nay? EnfanTerrible 11-19-05 1
 RE: Online Dating....Yeah or Nay? aeades82 11-19-05 2
   RE: Online Dating....Yeah or Nay? foreverhis 11-19-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-19-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Online Dating....Yeah or Nay?"
HI Mimm, you might want to take this to the off-topic board, you can find it in the menu to the left

aeades82 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aeades82 Click to send private message to aeades82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Online Dating....Yeah or Nay?"
Hello,
I personally think that online dating is kinda scary.If you are talking to the potential mate online for maybe several months that is fine, but once he starts talking about meeting you right when he doesn't know much about you, there is something weird about that.I have tried the online dating things several times and when I met two of the guys, they were telling me things that I did not need to know.Like for instance, one told me that he killed 33 people...What does that sound like to you? A serial killer? He didn't tell me anything about it being in the military, so I was forced to think that he did kill 33 people by himself.

foreverhis 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foreverhis Click to send private message to foreverhis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Online Dating....Yeah or Nay?"
My sister is engaged to someone she met on the internet. They spoke online for several months, met at a coffee shop, became best friends and now they are engaged after a year and a half of dating. Personally I wouldn't do it, since it frightens me, but in my sister's case it worked out wonderfully.

ForeverHis ><>

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •