The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rodger Bingham on The View today"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

miracle1969mets 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-09-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miracle1969mets Click to send private message to miracle1969mets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rodger Bingham on The View today"
Well today they head a special on ABC's The View on life for reality t.v. contestants after the show is over. Then they suprised Elisabeth with her buddy Rodger Bingham. The hosts asked all of the ex-reality contestants if they'd do their show again, as contestants are always asked. Elisabeth said she'd never do the show again, but Rodger said he'd do it in a heartbeat. I wish they'd have asked him then why he didn't do All Stars then. Everyone likes him, and I can't believe they wouldn't ask him.
The only thing I can think of is cause CBS didn't officially annoynce the cast yet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rodger Bingham... Goooey_Alley 01-09-04 1
 RE: Rodger Bingham on The View toda... IslandFever 01-09-04 2
 RE: Rodger Bingham on The View toda... Fashionista 01-11-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-09-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rodger Bingham..."
For them to bring Rodger back, they have to bring Elisabeth as well, to show if their father-daughter relationship in the Outback will still be formidable and effective in the All-Star.

Another thing, I think Rodger was too nice for the game. Rodger gave up his chance for the $1M to let Elisabeth go for the win (but unluckily she ended up for a 4th place slate.)

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-09-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rodger Bingham on The View today"
I would have loved to see Rodger on All-Stars. I wish we could have voted on the contestants. After all we are the reality tv addicts. SNN feels that the prior winners didn't stand a chance. If so, why include them? Usually it's the old, obnoxious, or overbearing who are booted first, I guess now it's the prior winners.

Fashionista 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista Click to send private message to Fashionista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rodger Bingham on The View today"
I watched that too. I saw on Survivor Fever that Rodger and his "people" really expected Mark Burnett to contact him for the All-Star Edition.They said "I would just assume Rodger would be invited. They'd be fools not to ask him."
Based on Rodger's appearance and consistent lists of the cast one would think its safe to assume he's not on the show. Also the real telling thing was when he said he would do it in a heartbeat....and then Elisabeth said something to the affect of "Oh no, Rodger I wouldn't let you,I'd be too worried about you!"

The whole thing about Burnett wanting the hard-core players is obvious by the probable cast list (to be confirmed on Monday). Also....I read that Paschal (S4) was in the Semi-Finals of 25-30 people to be cast on All-Stars...he immediately started training and was later notified he didn't make the cut. Being that Paschal was also a "nice guy" player it supports that theory.

And he hinted that even though he won't be on it he will support his friend Kathy Vavrick O'Brien....if she makes it, he added.

(Just some things to ponder)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •