The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boss Hogg Show to "Pull Pranks" on the real world austin cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

masterpressman 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail masterpressman Click to send private message to masterpressman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boss Hogg Show to "Pull Pranks" on the real world austin cast"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-05 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

I was reading on several real world austin forums and websites that The Boss Hogg Show is gonna start pulling pranks on the cast as soon as they arrive at the house. The owner or main dude or whatever from the show Payam was on one of these forums, and he was taking some shots from people. what do you guys think about the idea? I personally would love to see viacom get pranked.

o and the site is http://www.thebosshoggshow.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boss Hogg Show to "Pull Pranks"... volsfan 01-17-05 1
   RE: Boss Hogg Show to "Pull Pranks"... FlowerChild 01-18-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boss Hogg Show to "Pull Pranks" on the real world austin cast"
batts? What do you know about this?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boss Hogg Show to "Pull Pranks" on the real world austin cast"
Pranks are fun.
I like pranks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •