The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Susan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jpb 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpb Click to send private message to jpb Click to check IP address of the poster
"Susan"
What a bitch!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Susan munson 08-23-00 1
 RE: Susan dangerboy 08-23-00 2
   RE: Susan Anathema 08-24-00 3
 RE: Susan goldberg 08-24-00 4
   Kelly v. Rudy AyatollahKhomeini 08-24-00 5
       RE: Kelly v. Rudy goldberg 08-24-00 6
   RE: Susan hilbilychik 08-24-00 7
       Susan's rambling champagne_supernova 08-24-00 8
           RE: Susan's rambling Meg 08-24-00 9
               Gervase's comments GetBy_er 08-24-00 10
               RE: Susan's rambling nyugrrl 08-24-00 12
                   RE: Susan's rambling kathemw 08-24-00 15
                   RE: Susan's rambling AyatollahKhomeini 08-24-00 27
       RE: Susan jpb 08-24-00 11
           Tiebreaker... BlueDude 08-24-00 20
       RE: Susan janisella 08-24-00 14
           RE: Susan Laney 08-24-00 16
               RE: Susan janisella 08-24-00 18
       RE: Susan's feelings. DivaRachel 08-24-00 17
       RE: Susan BlueDude 08-24-00 19
           RE: Susan rastys 08-25-00 30
 RE: Susan NTK 08-24-00 13
   RE: Susan Rat Chef 08-24-00 21
 RE: Susan bvmillard 08-24-00 22
   RE: Susan jpb 08-24-00 26
 RE: Susan Irisheyes 08-24-00 23
   Susan went way too far. dangerboy 08-24-00 24
       RE: Susan went way too far. DivaRachel 08-25-00 28
           RE: Susan went way too far. Vampkira 08-25-00 29
       RE: Susan went way too far. BlueDude 08-25-00 31
       RE: Susan went way too far. BlueDude 08-25-00 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Susan"
Ignorant, hypocritical, classless, jugdemental, stupid bitch!
I LOVED IT!!!!!
Hey, Soozie Q, it was just a game. Deal.

GO GERVASE GO GERVASE GO

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Susan"
I agree. She really went over the top on her speech. If I had been Kelly I would have had to say something. I wouldn't have let her off as nicely as Kelly did. And at the reunion I would have had nothing to do with her as well. What a sore loser B#TCH.
Gervase said it all at his vote too.
:-p thhhhppppttt, Miss poopy-brain.

Anathema 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anathema Click to send private message to Anathema Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Susan"

>Gervase said it all at his
>vote too.
>:-p thhhhppppttt, Miss poopy-brain.

Yep. I really gained a lot of respect for Gervase when he cast his vote.

goldberg 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldberg Click to send private message to goldberg Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Susan"
Although she look great at the reunion show, I still think Sue is a piece of garbage. She said Kelly was a double-face but you surely heard when Kelly said that during the tie break Sue tried to befriended Kelly! If that isn't double-face then what it is. On the other side, when Kelly replied she proved to be a real lady and gentle and a deserving winner.

PS : By the way, do you think that if she'd has been against Rudy she would have win as she would have been a better survivor that Rudy who was more of a follower?

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-00, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kelly v. Rudy"
Kelly would still have lost all the Tagi votes, and maybe even Jenna's. Plus, who knows what Space Cadet would have done? Probably not even him.

goldberg 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldberg Click to send private message to goldberg Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly v. Rudy"
I am not totally sure about the Tagi vote then. You see what Sean said. He said that Rich was a better survivor because of his strategy, etc and that Kelly did it wrong, etc... Between Kelly and Rudy, I think he would have admitted that Kelly did better than Rudy who did nothing really to survive beside following Rich and as for Space Cadet as you call him, I don't think he really knew Rudy... Well, anyways I think he didn't even think before voting, he was just waiting to go back home to smoke his weed :¬) By the way, was he looking strange at the reunion show or what!!!!!

hilbilychik 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hilbilychik Click to send private message to hilbilychik Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Susan"
Why is everyone being so hard on Sue? There is obviously more to this story than meets the eye. Kelly must have totally and completely betrayed Sue in some way for her to be so angry. So Sue said what she felt, why does that make her a bitch? I think she's the only person on the island who has the balls to say what she thinks without worrying about making someone mad. Everything she said about Kelly was the truth. Sue might have been evil and coniving, but she never tried to pretend she was Colleen or Jenna's friend just to get their votes. I loved her speech; I was cheering her on the whole time. It was without a doubt the most entertaining part of the entire series, and the only thing I am disappointed with is the fact that Sue didn't win it all.

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Susan's rambling"
I'm personally glad that Susan made her little speech. I think that tirade ensured that we wouldn't be seeing too much of her in advertisments.

As for some sort of betrayal on Kelly's part, Sue told her outright that she was not going to let her get to the final three. I'm glad Kelly changed her vote, because Rudy wouldn't do it in a million years (not the brightest guy, but certainly loyal).

Unfortunately, Kelly's only chance of winning in the final two was against Susan...Oh well.

Rich played the game the best, so I guess he deserved to win. I rooted for him all along, but somehow when it happened, I was let down.

Meg 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meg Click to send private message to Meg Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Susan's rambling"
Everyone keeps talking about what Gervase said being so great, but I can't recall what he said?!?! Someone remind me, please!

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Gervase's comments"
Gervase made some comments while he was voting. He called Susan a 'sore loser' and said that Susan had done most of the same things that she accused Kelly of doing.

He then took a nap in the voting booth.....

nyugrrl 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nyugrrl Click to send private message to nyugrrl Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Susan's rambling"
First to answer your question about what Gervase said, where I come from, we would call a person like Sue a sore loser. I think that was true -- she was definitely bitter and just made herself look immature and lacking class. His comment gave me a lot of respect for him. I was a little surprised Rudy wasn't angrier at Rich for dropping out leaving a 72 year old man with terrible posture to hang onto the immunity idol so they would both be guaranteed to be the final two, while Rich had a snack. But Rudy is loyal which is commendable. Sean and Greg were the hardest to guess who they would vote for when the final two ended up being who they were. Sean had a valid explanation. Greg's method was bizarre but we honestly don't know if he seriously picked based on the numbers - judging from his final reaction when he was voted off and his final words, he didn't have a huge amount of respect for the whole solemn tribal council thing. He is a very intelligent man - the humor and sarcasm in his final words is hysterical. Maybe, he was just kind of goofing around with the number thing and though he didn't share it, had reasons for choosing Rich over Kelly. After all, the guy talked on a pretend coconut phone on a regular basis!

kathemw 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathemw Click to send private message to kathemw Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Susan's rambling"
On one of the things on tv last night (it may have been the local LA news here where they had a reporter at the cast party) Greg said the number he was looking for was 9. Richard with his 7 therefore beat Kelly's number 3. Unfortunately, it was just that. He really is a quack. But you could say that any one of the jury voting for Rich was the one who ultimately cost Kelly the mil. As for Truckerina, I agree she showed what a lack of class and sportsmanship she has, and hopefully she will not get many endorsements, etc. so her 15 min. may fade faster than the rest. Just my opinion.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-00, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Susan's rambling"
>Greg is a very intelligent
>man

And Greg is the first person who would agree with that. I'd say that Greg was a prototypical Brown student: lazy, self-satisfied, and not as smart as he thinks is.

Brown is known as the place in the Ivy League where the kids with money and attitude (but not necessarily brains) go. I don't know about Greg's money, but he certainly has the attitude part down. One old joke is that Harvard students write about why they WILL rule the world, Yale student write about why they SHOULD rule the world, and Brown students write about why they DO rule the world.

Like any stereotype, this is exaggerated, but Greg shows that there is a kernel of truth at its core.

08-24-00, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jpb Click to send private message to jpb Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Susan"
The only way to totally and completely betray someone on the island would be to vote against them. If Kelly had not continued winning immunity, Sue would have voted her off weeks ago. Kelly didn't vote against Sue until she thought she had to (although in retrospect she should have stuck with her Rich vote). And whatever Kelly did to Sue, does it really justify the "leave you on the side of the road to die" comment? Don't get me wrong. I found the speech entertaining also. I just thought it was very bitchy and Sue was being a total sore loser because she thought it should be her sitting in Kelly's place.

BlueDude 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueDude Click to send private message to BlueDude Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Tiebreaker..."
Kelly
>didn't vote against Sue until
>she thought she had to
>(although in retrospect she should
>have stuck with her Rich
>vote

Someone please tell me, what would they have done to break the tie had Kelly and Rudy continued with their original votes?

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-00, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Susan"
I agree with you. I suspect that Sue told Kelly her deepest darkest secrets, thinking she had found a true friend and that something happened to betray that friendship. I don't think her speech had anything to do with being voted off, but of feeling personally betrayed by someone she had considered a friend. Not everyone has the same standards of loyalty. I have a feeling Sue was deeply hurt and was acting out of that hurt (remember it had only been one day since Rudy came back and she knew Kelly was in the final 2). It's not every day you get a chance to reveal a betrayer in a way that might actually effect them (costing them a million dollars is a heck of a way to effect them). Maybe Sue should have toned it down, but then again maybe betrayers should be shown for what they are. We live in a world where being trusting is viewed as being stupid and betrayers rarely get called on for their behavior.

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Susan"
>I agree with you. I
>suspect that Sue told Kelly
>her deepest darkest secrets, thinking
>she had found a true
>friend and that something happened
>to betray that friendship.
>I don't think her speech
>had anything to do with
>being voted off, but of
>feeling personally betrayed by someone
>she had considered a friend.

If this is true then I still think Sue's speech did not belong in the jury procedings. If it was personal deal with it personally-- don't "plead with the jury" not to vote for her because she's "a rat"!

> It's not every day
>you get a chance to
>reveal a betrayer

How is Kelly a real betrayer? I'm SURE that if Kelly seriously betrayed Sue, we would have seen it! Why would MB edit out the key to they Sue vs. Kelly "betrayal" thing? All we know is that Kelly told Colleen that she wasn't alligned with Sue, Rich & Rudy. Big deal. I'm sure Sue would've and maybe did do the same thing. Look-- she was about to betray Rich, she was being 2-faced to him.

I think it will be very interesting to see how Sue fairs in the public eye. Will she get a lot of endorsments? I know she commented before that she would love to be on The Drew Cary Show, and Drew Cary loved Survivor. Will he ask Sue to do a guest appearance? If he does I bet they'll do a spoof on Sue's "Plead to the jury" speech.

Good TV? I guess so, but I still feel terrible for Kelly. Hey Sue, South-eastern Wisconsin ain't too proud this mornin!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-00, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Susan"
How is Kelly a real betrayer? I'm SURE that if Kelly seriously betrayed Sue, we would have seen it! Why would MB edit out the key to they Sue vs. Kelly "betrayal" thing? All we know is that Kelly told Colleen that she wasn't alligned with Sue, Rich & Rudy. Big deal. I'm sure Sue would've and maybe did do the same thing. Look-- she was about to betray Rich, she was being 2-faced to him.

It's just a hunch, but I think something happened that we didn't see. Maybe it was so personal that MB showed a heart and edited it out. None of us will probably ever know what really happened between them, but Sue's speech just felt personal, not game related to me. It probably didn't belong on national tv, but then again, Sue is gutsier than most people.

DivaRachel 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaRachel Click to send private message to DivaRachel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Susan's feelings."
>Kelly must have totally and
>completely betrayed Sue in some
>way for her to be
>so angry.

exactly. Sue was crying when she talked of her budding friendship with Kelly. Sue thought it was for real. For life. She has every right to be mad.

>So Sue
>said what she felt, why
>does that make her a
>bitch?

thank you. Sue was being honest. She wasn't hiding behind her actions like Kelly was. what a bitch Kelly is. She fooled the dumb Pagong and she fooled Sue momentarily, but it seems like she is also fooling the dumb American public that she is a genuine person. Please. Do you think she will keep in contact with her new friends now? Open your eyes, people! Kelly is a creap!

>island who has the balls
>to say what she thinks

except maybe Rudy.

>mad. Everything she said
>about Kelly was the truth.

most ppl seem to forget that fact. Thanx for pointing that out.

> I loved her speech;
>I was cheering her on
>the whole time.

me too.

08-24-00, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueDude Click to send private message to BlueDude Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Susan"
Sue's speech was just a joke...how could Sue, or anybody, have expected loyalty at that point in the game. Sue would have voted Kelly out at each and every TC over the past 4 times had Kelly not won immunity. Nobody was more two-faced than Sue and for her to call anyone else that is BS. How can anyone defend that tirade? What a total joke that woman is!

rastys 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-00, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rastys Click to send private message to rastys Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Susan"
You know it BlueDude!! She was even so bold as to tell Kelly that she would pesonally see her voted off!! I mean..she made a pact with her to vote Rich and Rudy off. Remember the "friends to the end" speech?? Sue betrayed Kelly LONG before Kelly had the satifaction of voting her off. Sue got everything that she had coming to her...a true BITCH!!!

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Susan"
Susan's comments reminded me of corporate world exit interviews when they ask you if you have anything to say about your bosses or job conditions. Most people realize the correct answer is either no comment or "everything was fabulous-I'm just ready to move on." The venom made everyone listening really uncomfortable. It was not a shining moment for Sue. It was great that Kelly did not respond in kind. Kelly showed a lot of maturity and grace. But, it did seem that there was more to the story than we were shown. Sue's words seem to come from anger and hurt.

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-00, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Susan"
<<So Sue said what she felt, why does that make her a bitch? >>

The socially clueless and manner-challenged who live among us have a million variations on this phrase and they are becoming less inhibited about using them to justify rude and borish behavior. My experience has been, in all of its permutations, no matter how hard you try, you can't make them understand the answer.

bvmillard 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bvmillard Click to send private message to bvmillard Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Susan"
Susan maybe a Bitch but at least she is honest about the way she feels, sometimes people confuse that with being a Bitch !!!

08-24-00, 08:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Susan"
Definition of a bitch - Offensive. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.

If Sue does not fit that definition, then nobody does.

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-00, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Susan"
I was stunned that Susan spoke the way she did, then it turned into admiration. She felt betrayed by Kelly, thought they were going to be close friends, but Kelly turned on her the first time she could. Who knows? Maybe Kelly was telling the Pagongers personal thoughts that Sue had confided in her, and they filled in Sue after she was voted off. We don't know and we never will. But I don't think the Pagongers were that crazy for Kelly either. Even Colleen, probably Kelly's closest friend from Pagong, was going to vote for Rich, but changed her mind at the last minute.
There;s been times when I wished that I could stand up to someone the way Sue did.
And the tension in the air was so thick, I felt myself tensing up, Great TV!

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Susan went way too far."
Not even close. I agree that you should stand up and show betrayers for what they are. Don't let them hide from their actions. But saying that she'd watch her die on the side of the road and all that crap - Too much. Speaking your mind is one thing - but going on a diatribe like Susan did in front of 40 million watchers is classless, vile, degrading to Kelly, and I thought it was terrible. Susan was much more deceitful and back-stabbing than Kelly ever was. I'm not a Kelly fan, don't get me wrong, but she didn't deserve to get eviscerated like she was. Susan is a b@tch. No doubt about it. And she was totally unremorseful at the reunion. I hope she reaps what she's sown. Sore loser extraordinaire. But more than that, I just think she's a loser.

DivaRachel 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-00, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaRachel Click to send private message to DivaRachel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Susan went way too far."
>No doubt about it. And
>she was totally unremorseful at
>the reunion. I hope she
>reaps what she's sown.

What you seem to 4get is that Kelly reeped what she sowed when Sus did her speech.

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-00, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Susan went way too far."
When Sue was on the Early show, Bryant asked her if she would really leave Kelly to the vultures..Sue said no, that she would probably put Kelly on her back and carry her to the hospital herself. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"Hey, we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

08-25-00, 01:03 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Susan went way too far."
I watched the final TC again last night and totally agree with you, in hindsight. Sue gave a thoughtful, well-reasoned reaming of BOTH Rich and Kelly and really spoke her mind fairly eloquently (for her) but just went too far with the dying on the road bit.

Would I have said it? No. Was I blown away when she said it? Yes. Would I have had it any other way? Nope, it was unbelievable television, a true, unvarnished human drama.

08-25-00, 01:09 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Susan went way too far."
I watched the final TC again last night and totally agree with you, in hindsight. Sue gave a thoughtful, well-reasoned reaming of BOTH Rich and Kelly and really spoke her mind fairly eloquently (for her) but just went too far with the dying on the road bit.

Would I have said it? No. Was I blown away when she said it? Yes. Would I have had it any other way? Nope, it was unbelievable television, a true, unvarnished human drama.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •