The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DreamingAwake 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DreamingAwake Click to send private message to DreamingAwake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
Here is the list of Survivor all stars

3 tribes don’t know the split:

Rob (Amazon)
Johnny Fairplay (confirmed)
Rupert (confirmed)
God Father Rob (marquises)
Richard Hatch
Colby (confirmed)
Tina (confirmed)
Rudy (the old basterd)
Ethan (soccer)
Jerry Manthey from a surreal life
Lex (from Africa)
Tom (Africa)
A boy named SUE from season one
Jenna Morasca
Sandra
Jenna Lewis
Alicia Calaway
Sandra

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... RealityRyan 12-15-03 1
   RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... Smooth23 12-15-03 2
 RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... speedyforme 12-15-03 3
   Typo, this is not from a source jus... DreamingAwake 12-15-03 4
   RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... RealityRyan 12-15-03 5
 RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... Risti 12-15-03 6
 RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... udg 12-15-03 7
   RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... paranoia 12-15-03 8
       RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... dewcew 12-15-03 9
           RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... paranoia 12-15-03 11
       RE: Here is your cast for Survivor ... SurvivorBlows 12-15-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
must...resist...the flames... err right, so where is your source for this?

DMNW DMNW DMNW DMNW!!!SWM!

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
Yeah, show the source. I don't buy that Jonny Ratbastard is on ASS, tho he is an ass.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
why is sandra on there twice?

icic...she has a twin

DreamingAwake 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DreamingAwake Click to send private message to DreamingAwake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Typo, this is not from a source just a Guess but I think it is close NFM"
NFM

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
Maybe the new fantabulous mindblowing twist of ASS is that MB clones someone and their evil twin runs amuck!

DMNW DMNW DMNW DMNW!!!SWM!

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
Look down a few threads before shooting your mouth off. I'll admit, I was thrown for a loop by Jon's comments tonight, but while I could see substituting him in(although it goes against the sighting of Jon near his hometown during the filming of ASS), you might want to comment on the thread started for that, or the one discussing the make up of the tribes that does have a source.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
A good place for your post would be this thread here. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID60/17.shtml Of course, after you READ that thread, you may realize that your post is rather unnecessary altogether.

---
UDG

paranoia 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paranoia Click to send private message to paranoia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
This morning I found an article from 12/13 that puts JFP in the All Stars: http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/7483283.htm

Yikes! Jonny Rotten has a second chance at fortune, and this time it's for two million!

Perhaps they meant to write Boneham and Hatch? Although Jon would fit better into the theme of the article.

dewcew 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dewcew Click to send private message to dewcew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
>This morning I found an article
>from 12/13 that puts JFP
>in the All Stars: http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/7483283.htm
>
>
Am I missing something? I read the article a couple of times and don't see where it mentions JFP in ASS

paranoia 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paranoia Click to send private message to paranoia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
Second to last paragraph:

"The boost also helps plans for an upcoming "Survivor All-Stars" series, in which singular snakes including Fairplay and Hatch will compete against each other in an intriguing viper-pit atmosphere."

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Here is your cast for Survivor All Stars"
>and this time it's for two million!

The grand prize IS NOT two million:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1999

Runner-up prizes are doubled, but the grand prize remains the same one million.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •