The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
Interesting article with Ace and Cameron making a guest appearance at a high school. Ace and Cameron dating? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace? Why the hell would Leo have sex with Trashell? INTERESTING!...

Friday, January 14, 2005

Real World dirt: Trishelle and Leo, Ace and JT's penis, and San Diego weed.
Two former Real World cast members showed up at Stetson University, the school where I teach, on Tuesday evening. Ace Amerson from The Real World Paris and Cameran Eubanks from The Real World San Diego both talked to an audience of hundreds and answered questions. Before the event, I chatted with them, primarily about reports that cast members are making a career out of being cast members. Ace said that because there are "so many reality kids," they're competing for jobs; a club appearance used to bring $1200, whereas now it yields only $500. He said, though, that "you can have a normal life, it's just incredibly easy not to."

The juiciest stuff came during the audience Q&A:

Trishelle "had sex with Leonardo DiCaprio," Cameran said, jumping to the climax of a story Ace was telling. The responses of a person sitting near me said it all: "Who hasn't Trishelle had sex with?"
Ace said when he had the opportunity, he peeked at Justin Timberlake's penis. While at the VMAs, he was in the bathroom and suddenly found JT standing next to him at the urinals. "I had to look," he said. What did he find? "I knew that his penis was way bigger than mine," Ace said, adding that Cameron Diaz must be very happy.
A student asked Cameran, "How's the weed in San Diego?" By way of response, Cameran said that to dodge the no-drug rule in Real World San Diego house, some cast members -- not her -- "would go jogging. They would 'jog' all the time." She used dramatic quote fingers when she said "jog."
She also said that in San Diego, the cast was besieged by hecklers, who would "yell at you," throw eggs, and say things such as, "Go home, Real World -- you suck."
When asked who won the current Battle of the Sexes II Challenge, Cameran said (stop reading this item now if you don't want to know), "Who do you think won? Guys are stronger than girls."
While Ace said they "worked a lot" in Paris, Cameran said they worked only "six or seven hours a week" in San Diego. She also said the three people brought in to replace Frankie were "three douchebags"; with only three weeks left in the season, the cast selected Charlie because he told them, "I just want to be on TV."
Ace said he and Cameran "totally dated for like a week," and Cameran denied it.
When asked about regrets, Cameran said, "I regret admitting to my mother that I had a vibrator on national television. I'm an advocate of vibrators -- every girl should have one. They're amazing."

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_real_world_san_diego/2005_Jan_14_ace_cameran

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Just... brvnkrz 01-15-05 1
   RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Just... volsfan 01-15-05 2
       RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Just... brvnkrz 01-15-05 3
           RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Just... volsfan 01-15-05 4
               RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Just... brvnkrz 01-15-05 5
 RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Just... ARnutz 01-15-05 6
   RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Just... volsfan 01-16-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
I love the remark "who hasn't Trishelle had sex with" LMAO
sad but true.

01-15-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-05 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

The biggest question? Why would Leo stoop so low! URGH!

BTW: You have been missed around here Missy!

01-15-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
Hey, a boy's gotta do who a boy's gotta do.

I am afraid of leaving the living room. I always end up in trouble. *giggle*

01-15-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
but when said "who" has been with every man that looks at her twice. She isn't even a cute girl IMHO! SLUT SLUT SLUT!

BTW: It is that time of year...I have to stay away from THAT forum. Idiots abound!

01-15-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
I know, I am trying to get my posting in before the season starts just so I can feel like I am a part of things. Cuz once things get started, my sistahs aren't going to let me play there anymore.

And agree, Trashelle, not so hot.

ARnutz 13882 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
Cameran said they worked only "six or seven hours a week" in San Diego.

Pffft! The Philly cast works even less than that I bet!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

01-16-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Trashell has sex with Leo? Justin has a bigger penis than Ace?"
Yeah but at least when they had their little meeting last week they were impressive with what they did. They looked like they knew what the heck they were talking about.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •