The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If the housemates drop the ball the..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-06, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: If the housemates drop the ball..."
Twinkles writes;

"This assignment has left Christie in the zone of confusion and befuddlement. I think the concept of confusion was addressed by an LC months ago. It can be a cop out - a way of zoning out to avoid paying attention or avoid responsibilty or something like that. I think she really does feel overwhelmed and confused and truly isn't able to hear and understand all the info Rhonda must unload on her about what to do."

As I read that I began to wonder something. I have ADD and I'm wondering if Christie has ADD. Those are some classic symptons listed above. Throughout my life I have developed some coping mechanisms so I don't walk through life in a fog like Christie does. But I also didn't have the life Christie had growing up. I had a mother that required organization from us when we were little and delegated responsibilities to all of us kids on a regular and consistant basis. Christie's life has been one long string of inconsistancy and neglect.

Sometimes when I have something large to do in front of me I feel overwhelmed and not sure how I can begin. My first instinct is to give up and not even begin because the task seems too big. A classic characteristic of ADD and ADHD is not being able to see to the end of a large task so you don't begin at all. Kind of like a kid with a big paper to do for high school. Or the kid that has been asked to clean their room. All they can see is the mess and not visualize the end so they never begin to start with.

Just a theory - and have I mentioned that I like Christie. ( SR)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 If the housemates drop the ball the...   redheaded1     05-18-06       
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Juliejo     05-18-06     1  
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Ujena     05-18-06     2  
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   eire_heart74     05-18-06     3  
     RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Juliejo     05-18-06     4  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Ujena     05-18-06     5  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   momof4inVA     05-19-06     18  
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   MizJazmine     05-18-06     6  
     RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   SeasonedRefinement     05-18-06     9  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   petmama     05-18-06     10  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   petmama     05-18-06     12  
             RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   EMTBGRL     05-19-06     17  
     RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   geminirose     05-18-06     11  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Redbud     05-21-06     30  
     RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   ybarks     05-19-06     15  
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   BimBo     05-18-06     7  
     RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Ujena     05-18-06     14  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   SOfan0221     05-19-06     16  
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   sillybear     05-18-06     8  
     RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Twinkles     05-18-06     13  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   26mitogo     05-20-06     19  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   sharnina     05-20-06     20  
             RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   SOfan0221     05-20-06     21  
             RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   AshLanie     05-20-06     22  
                 RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Twinkles     05-20-06     23  
             RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   EMTBGRL     05-21-06     29  
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   SOfan0221     05-21-06     24  
     RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Redbud     05-21-06     25  
         RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   Juliejo     05-21-06     26  
             RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   techstyle     05-21-06     27  
                 RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   techstyle     05-21-06     28  
   RE: If the housemates drop the ball...   maryellennaco     05-22-06     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •