The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speculation on All-star Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lost Soul 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lost%20Soul Click to send private message to Lost%20Soul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speculation on All-star Survivor"
Whoa... this account hasn't been deleted? Cool!

Hi everyone. Some of you may remember me from last summer, when I made a brief stint at trying to spoil the then-current edition of survivor. Law school unfortunately spoiled that

Anyway... I'm a bit more interested in All-star Survivor than in the upcoming version (I probably won't have cable TV until Christmas or so, so no Survivor at my place )

So, here for careful dissecting, are my thoughts about Survivor AS:

1-Richard Hatch won't be the first one to go. Frankly, I expect to see the "real nasties" go first. Colby won't last long this time, however.

2-We're going to see some challenge-throwing. I think the smartest players will quickly figure out that the worst thing that could happen is an early merge, and react accordingly. Expect the strong-tough-smart types to be eliminated when the team loses, and expect to see alliances from day 1.

2a- Very smart players will likely know that Burnett will try to keep the tribes balanced, and gamble on getting more brainy challenges if they eliminate their strong contenders at first.

3-We're going to get four contestants from each of the first four editions. That's the only way to be fair, when you get down to it (short of waiting until S8 is over, or changing the game format). I also don't expect "Friendly Final Fours" to make the cut: I'd say we're going to get 8 pairs of friends, not four foursomes of friends.

4-Expect contestants that got eliminated earlier than they should have, for whatever reason. Mike "I fell asleep in a fire" Skupin will probably be there. I also think we'll get Hunter (for sheer "hunk of muscle" value, and also because he deserved to go farther) and Gina (for the potential love story.)

5-We're going to see smart players: that's a given. Beyond crowd favorites, we're going to see real players. No "Under the radar" players will make it (I think Vecepia will be in, but she simply won't be able to stay UTR: none of the winners will be underestimated... also, it would be fun to see a bunch of real players feed her and her notepad bull**** about their personnal lifes )

Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Speculation on All-star Survivo... SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Speculation on All-star Survivor"
BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •