The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 8 Cast ????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 8 Cast ????"
How in the world are they going to beable to keep who is in survivor 8 a secret if they are getting ready to shoot in about 2 weeks? Does anyone know?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 what? cqvenus 10-24-03 1
   RE: what? managerr 10-24-03 2
       RE: what? pmspml5 10-24-03 3
           RE: what? Acawap 10-24-03 4
               RE: what? bris 10-24-03 5
                   RE: what? FSUGUY 10-24-03 6
 It can't be kept a secret.... anotherkim 10-24-03 7
   RE: It can't be kept a secret.... FarmBoy 10-24-03 8
   RE: It can't be kept a secret.... AZ_Leo 10-24-03 9
       RE: It can't be kept a secret.... pmspml5 10-24-03 10
 RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? strid333 10-26-03 11
 RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? O2dawg 10-26-03 12
   RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? Acawap 10-27-03 13
       RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? Blow by Blow 10-29-03 16
   RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? AZ_Leo 10-27-03 14
       RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? pmspml5 10-29-03 15
 RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? yensid 10-29-03 17
   RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? pmspml5 10-30-03 18
       More on Mike Skupin yensid 11-04-03 35
           RE: More on Mike Skupin pmspml5 11-04-03 36
 They won't be FesterFan1 10-30-03 19
   RE: They won't be sleeeve 10-30-03 21
       RE: They won't be FesterFan1 10-30-03 22
           RE: They won't be ExInterper 11-02-03 27
 Elizabeth will not be one Godd3ss 10-30-03 20
   RE: Elizabeth will not be one missygirl3 10-31-03 25
       RE: Elizabeth will not be one Godd3ss 11-03-03 29
 RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? Aitcar 10-30-03 23
 Wouldn't it be hilarious if... IceCat 10-30-03 24
 Update on Tina volsfan 11-01-03 26
 RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? rich hatch not 11-03-03 28
   Snewser indicates 3 teams of 6 each Chez 11-03-03 30
       RE: Snewser indicates 3 teams of 6 ... pmspml5 11-03-03 31
           RE: Snewser indicates 3 teams of 6 ... Blow by Blow 11-03-03 33
   RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? pmspml5 11-03-03 32
       Not Sean Rector toddE 11-04-03 34
           RE: Not Sean Rector Rothschild 11-04-03 37
 RE: Survivor 8 Cast ???? SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "what?"
what are you -talking- about?

they will keep it a secret the same way they always do. by not telling anything.

cq's Joe Millionaire summary!!!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-24-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: what?"
I'm guessing that a lot of these Survivors spend a lot of time travelling anyway, so their friends won't necessarily assume they are on all-stars, but speaking at a charity benefit, preparing for eco-challenge, etc. (Whatever Survivors do afterwards)

10-24-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: what?"
A lot of the survivors who are liked - or popular - all have appearances other things scheduled - so just dissapearing off the face of the earth in two weeks and hiding it - I dont see how they can pull this one off.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: what?"
personally, I don't think it will be that big a secret. They'll have to have promos, which will include clips of SOME of the Survivors. They'll let out the names of a few (probably the obvious ones, like Jerri, Richard Hatch, Tina, etc), and have a couple surprises.

Naturally, some of the professional spoilers here will probably get a hold of the complete roster ahead of time, but the general public won't know.

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: what?"
just so you know as of right now no survivor was told tehy were on the show like last weekend tehy were still taking tapes. They also said that no one is a shoe-in to be on the show so i think their will be a lot of surprises for the show.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: what?"
this is from another thread. I posted on 9/18.

MB was interviewed live on the radio:
"the DJs kept pounding MB on the ALL STAR Episode. Richard... who would want him, he said. Jerri -got him to laugh. Colby....MB mentioned how they are good friends. He did mention that the casting is *final* and the show airs early next year as expected."

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "It can't be kept a secret...."
think about it. The past Survivors all show up en masse at the finale events. It's going to be obvious who is and isn't there. Some of them make it a habit to attend most or all of the Survivor events, so it won't take much to figure out who is probably playing.

Plus, when you get right down to it, there's no real need for secrecy. There is a limited number of possible players and from that number, an even more limited number of probable players.

I bet he starts hyping the next one well before this one is over in order to build it up even more. He won't be worrying about keeping them under cover.

--for example, at the last finale you had Kathy, Rich, Roger, Alicia, Tina, Ethan, Kelly, the Robfather...all of whom are potentials.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It can't be kept a secret...."
I think an announcment will be tied to the upcoming 100th episode.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-24-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It can't be kept a secret...."
Filming should be over by the time of the finale so that Jeff and MB can show up. At least that has been true in the past. If past survivors are there we could see who has or hasn't lost weight but not who is or isn't missing.

Unless no one is being invited to the finale and there is no audience.

Or the finale takes place in the same location as S8. (Guess I'm still holding on to my theory that the S8 is still in the Pearl Islands and they do the S7 finale from the original TC set.)

10-24-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: It can't be kept a secret...."
I agree about the 100th episode - no way all 16 previous survivors could dissapear in 2 weeks for filming and keep that a secret. They would have to let out the cast before or lose the excitement of the announcement.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
Maybe MB had a couple of former Survivors who weren't going to be on all-star disappear for 39 days. He might've given them some financial compensation. This would keep the 16 on the actual show a little more hidden.

Three is the perfect number.

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
Well it looks like the cast is leaving this week per Snewsers article stating that they arrive on the 30th.
http://survivornews.net/news.php?id=291

I dont think that they will be trying terribly hard to keep the cast a secret. And I dont think that they will be able to, and what would it matter? To us the spoiling community, it will be fascinating to try and speculate who will align with whom. But, MB wont lose any thunder when he officially announces the cast even if some, most or all of the participants have been outted.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
seems to me if they're having S8 in the Pearl Islands, then the perfect intro to it would be the finale of S7. They reveal who's going to be on the show, and officially announce the All-Star Survivor after the winner of S7 is announced.

I don't see any reason to hide who is going to be on the show, since they're dealing with semi-famous people now. There are fans of all the ex-Survivors who will watch just to see that person on the show. Some love Richard Hatch, some hate him. Makes him a perfect contestant, because everybody will want to either see him win using a brilliant plan or get his a$$ booted finally. Same with Jeri (who I GUARANTEE will try to be on it, since she's still desparately clinging to her 15 minutes).

There will probably be 'surprises' during the show, perhaps new contestants come in later or something, ala WWEs Survivor Series.

I would imagine they won't reveal ALL of the contestants, but we in the spoiler realm will have a good idea who the rest will be.

anybody??

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-03, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
Jerri: a little older, a little wiser, a little bitchier? Of course she'll be back.

The nice thing about an all-star show is that MB has a very solid idea of who will make for good television and who won't (Nickwho).

People I'd like to see return - all winners, Jerri, Colby, Collen, Rich, Elisabeth. Elisabeth and Colleen can have a cute-off.

-P

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-27-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
they arrive on the 30th

So they will have heard/read/seen about those voted off coming back in some capacity but not exactly what was done. That should keep them off balance and a little unsure of exactly what game they are playing.

10-29-03, 07:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
Yes and I think that was perfect planning my MB - let them see the previews but be out of the loop as to exactly what happens. This GT will have a huge effect on the next game I think. Makes people really think twice about who they vote off.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
Maybe we should be starting a thread for each of the likely S8 All-Stars and put any spoiling info we have on them in that thread, but in the mean time. I am going to work on finding out if Michael Skupin is part of S8. In looking on Mike's website, he is scheduled to appear in Alton, Illinois at the Main Street United Methodist Church on Nov 8,9. It just so happens that I live about 1 hour from Alton, so I thought I would make some calls to see what I can find out, maybe even take a drive over there that weekend. If he is there it would signal that he isn't part of the 16, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't go on the show if MB has former Survivors come back for challenges or other events. Mike's calendar per his website shows lots of free time in Nov and Dec.

If anyone else knows of Survivors that are supposed to appear in the St. Louis area, let me know and I would be happy to check it out.

YenSid

10-30-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
I thought I read somewhere he cancelled all appearances - not sure - but they are suppose to be flying today - so my guess is by the end of the day - most of the Survivor 8 cast will be known

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "More on Mike Skupin"
If he cancelled all his appearances, someone should tell the guy updating his website. He has had additional dates in the Saint Louis area added to his site, including one on the local CBS affiliate. I will update this thread with whether or not he is on the show.

YenSid

11-04-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
36. "RE: More on Mike Skupin"
He has been removed as "possible" along with Roger, Paschal, and Neleh

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "They won't be"
There's no way they can keep it a secret from now until the finale of S7, at least not without a subterfuge that would cost way more than it's worth.

Just think how many Survivors get found out before they even know who to look for? There is a pool of 64 people (which can be narrowed down to closer to 24, using logic) to try to find. So unless Burnett is sending them all underground (or putting them all on the plane to Panama), it won't be that hard to figure out.

My guess is that MB will want to promote who's going to get some chatter on the potential All-Star performances their second time around.

The question I have is whether those who competed in ASS will show up for the S7 finale. It'll only be a week or so after filming wraps, so those who do show will have their appearance scrutinized with a fine-tooth comb.

Fester

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: They won't be"
> There is a pool
>of 64 people

psssst.... 6x16=96 people

...unless there's a statement that I haven't heard saying that ASS will only draw on Survivors from the first four series.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: They won't be"
There have been rumors and a couple of statements from the cast (Rob C. comes to mind) that ASS 1 is only drawing from the first 4 seasons, but whatever. 64, 96, it doesn't really matter. The point is that we KNOW who to look for as opposed to all other incarnations of the show.

Fester

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: They won't be"
Rob's statement could have been to throw us all off the trail. TDT seems to think that he's in, and indicates that others from Thailand and the Amazon at least have standing invitations.

How much use this would be is anyone's guess, but if you're interested in TDT's potential cast scorecard, check it out. (It's also accessible from the link 1unatic provided in a previous post.)

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Elizabeth will not be one"
I live in VA and I heard on Elliott in the morning while talking to Jeff Probst that Elizabeth is in DC. Her hubby was traded to the Redskins (poor guy). She will be living in DC part-time and in NY part-time since she will be joining the cast of The View. So, being that she is currently in DC now and getting ready for The View, I really doubt that she will be going down to Panama.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Elizabeth will not be one"
hey.. how did you know that Elizabeth was joining The View? I thought they were still having auditions? Thats awesome. I adore Elizabeth and think that job is perfect for her. I dont know about S8 cast. I just hope they dont bring Ghandia or "Boston Rob" back.

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Elizabeth will not be one"
I heard it on the radio. Her husband will be living in DC while playing for the DEADskins and she will be living in NY while filming The View.

Aitcar 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aitcar Click to send private message to Aitcar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
Hi, I've never posted on this site, but I would like to point out something that might clue us in on whether Richard Hatch will be part of this all-star Survivor. He participates in this Hollywood Is Calling program where you can have celebrities call you (or someone else) and deliver a very brief message for a fee. About a month ago when I read about this service, I noticed that he was listed as being available to make calls. Now, it reads under his name: "Celebrity Status: Unavailable Today." Of course, this does not necessarily mean anything, but it would be interesting to follow up on his status until we hear about the cast. Here is a link to the page: http://www.hollywoodiscalling.com/index.php?page=0#22 .

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Wouldn't it be hilarious if..."
... if all the equipment that they left in Panama was just a diversion to direct attention away from the real filming site.

I wouldn't be surprised if filming wasn't already underway in a completely different location. That's been my pet theory ever since the first rumors of the All Star Survivor being filmed in the Pearl Islands.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Update on Tina"
I have posted links to about three different mentions of Tina in the local paper here in Knoxville. It started in May with the local entertainment reporter, says that Tina admitted to him that she was going to be on the All Star Survivor (link to that article http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/entertainment_columnists/article/0,1406,KNS_360_1971359,00.html

Ever since Tina won SURVIVOR, she has been a local celebrity and for some reason the sports editor chose her to be on a football picks board that contains local celebrities. She has been on this board for the third year running now. Late last month (9/26), the sports editor removed her from picking saying that she was being stalked by another member. Here is that link http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/gv_columnists/article/0,1406,KNS_301_2299212,00.html
This article caught my attention because I knew she could be on the All Star version and I posted this in a thread over on the SURVIVOR 7 board. I know this doesn't confirm anything but I do find it interesting!

Then, yesterday there was another mention of her and her plans during the next few weeks. The article is vague about her plans but from the article, I think the reporter is confident that she is going to be on the show. Here is that link http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/tv_and_radio/article/0,1406,KNS_357_2386333,00.html

I know that none of these articles prove that she is on the All Star cast but I at least wanted to get the info out there as speculation that she is on the show.

BTW, this Morrow guy that is the reporter has been very informative in the past and has had some insight by his "contacts". I do believe him in his first article where Tina admitted she was on the show. However, soon after that, the rumor mill started about her holding out for more money.

GO VOLS!

rich hatch not 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rich%20hatch%20not Click to send private message to rich%20hatch%20not Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"

It has been confirmed that Rupert will be on S8 and hopefully he will either when S& of S8. It would be the best survivor winner since Rich hatch. See the link below.

http://www.survivornews.net/

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Snewser indicates 3 teams of 6 each"
If you follow the link to the Rupert story on SNN, it appears he is quite confident the ASS will consist of 3 teams of 6 people each. This is because he shows a grid of 3 x 6 spaces, with Rupert's photo in space #1.

He also makes the comment "1 down and 17 to go" by having identified Rupert.

11-03-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Snewser indicates 3 teams of 6 each"
Can you imagine the possibilities? - two tribes to tribal councel or what? yikes

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Snewser indicates 3 teams of 6 each"
...or combined Reward/Immunity challenges. Winner gets Immunity and Reward, 2nd place gets Immunity only, loser gets nothing and goes to TC. Bwah, hah, hah...it'll never happen.

So why did MB talk in conference call about being willing to see tribes merge with 8-2 and it would just be too bad for the 2-person tribe, and 'fascinating' to see the dynamics in the tribe that loses six straight ICs?

Why do I care what MB has to say?

-P

11-03-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
TDT has also removed Paschal and Rodger as "possible tribe members". Does that mean they know that are not part of the ASS???

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Not Sean Rector"
Sean happened to come in here where I work yesterday, November 3, so he isn't an all-star, which is a bummer because I'm a fan. So I wonder which African-American male will be an all-star? Obviously not Osten, I can't imagine Clarence or Nick. Hopefully not Ted, which leaves---Gervase?

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Not Sean Rector"
Osten is the logical ASS

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Survivor 8 Cast ????"
BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •