The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivorfever's list of S8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivorfever's list of S8"
This posted today, SF.net seems pretty certain that these are 20 survivors in Panama.
I posted in S7 spoilers and it was suggested that I post this here. Hope it is alright to start a new topic with this new information.
Here is the link:
http://www.survivorfever.net/all_star_contestants.html

20 contestants, perhaps as per snewser 3 teams of 6 and 2 alternates.

S1
Jenna L
Richard
Rudy
Sue

S2
Alicia
Amber
Colby
Jerri
Tina

S3
Ethan
Lex
Tom

S4
Kathy
Rob Mariano (robfodder)

S5
Ken
Shii Ann

S6
Jenna M
Rob C

S7
Rupert
Sandra

My guess would be for Amber and Ken to be alternates. I mean S2 has 5 contestants. How fair is that??

One interesting connection that I am aware of, is Jenna L and Ethan competed in eco-challenge (MB produced) on the same team.

On a personal note, VERY happy to see Shii Ann and Kathy included, and Ken for some eye candy. But disappointed in Amber (would rather have seen Kelly Goldsmith) and Rob M (would have like John C or even Sean from S4).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 Kokoro 11-04-03 1
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 KObrien_fan 11-04-03 2
 Interesting List FesterFan1 11-04-03 3
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 LadyT 11-04-03 4
   RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 lionsroar 11-05-03 12
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 Jims02 11-04-03 5
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 SurvivorBlows 11-04-03 6
   RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 erikman 11-04-03 7
       RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 Oscirus 11-05-03 24
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 Blow by Blow 11-04-03 8
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 Cin 11-04-03 9
   Sandra NOT on all stars ivoryElephant 11-05-03 10
       RE: Sandra NOT on all stars pmspml5 11-05-03 14
           Yes they do FesterFan1 11-05-03 15
               Pics gone? Blow by Blow 11-05-03 20
                   RE: Pics gone? Brownroach 11-05-03 22
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 smiley 11-05-03 11
   RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 lionsroar 11-05-03 13
 Tina confirmed aethelstan 11-05-03 16
   RE: Tina confirmed KeithFan 11-05-03 17
       It doesn't say all the winne... FesterFan1 11-05-03 18
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 nailbone 11-05-03 19
   RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 Ahtumbreez 11-05-03 21
       RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 J Slice 11-09-03 30
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 JanetSTL 11-05-03 23
   RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 nailbone 11-06-03 25
       RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 JanetSTL 11-07-03 26
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 bris 11-07-03 27
   RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 JanetSTL 11-08-03 28
       RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 bris 11-08-03 29
           RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 JanetSTL 11-10-03 31
 RE: Survivorfever's list of S8 SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-04-03, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Amber? Amber "I'm the one cast member who's actually lamer than Zoe" Brkich? How in the hell did she get herself onto All Stars? And I don't have as much of a problem with Ken but c'mon, the boy did nothing his entire season before getting Pagonged. I hope this list needs correction. If it is right, however, it could be telling us something important about how Pearl Islands plays out.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-03, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
However the top paragraph of that link reads:
"Survivor: All Stars", which began filming the week of November 3rd on the Pacific coast of Panama and should wrap up in mid December will feature returning popular Survivor alumni from all seasons. This filming schedule coincidentally will allow for some Survivor: Pearl Island contestants to be included in the All-Stars roster. SurvivorFever.net has learned of two such contestants at this time: Rupert Boneham and Sandra Diaz-Twine. As expected, some Survivor alumni are currently MIA. Here is our roster of 20 probable Survivor: All Stars contestants, we are very confident in it's accuracy but may possibly make slight additions or deletions in the coming weeks. Unknown at this time if the game will be played with 2 or 3 tribes and there is always the possibility of alternates appearing in this list.

The only other known confirmed besides Rupert is Richard Hatch, Snewser shows him as absolute here.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Interesting List"
The first thing that jumps out at me is the number of Final Four participants. 3 from S1, 2 from S2, 3 from S3, 1 from S4, 0 from S5, 2 from S6, ?? from S7. That's at least 11 of the 20, which makes me wonder about the S5 participants. I know Brian has been incognito since he won, but Clay's been yapping away about how he's going. I would imagine it would be a bit much for batty Jan, but I'd think Helen would do it again. Maybe MB's just trying to forget that debacle. Still, I'd think he'd want at least 1 representative from the tribe that actually won the thing...and pretty handily. It also makes me think that maybe Rupert and Sandra wind up F4. Based on the pattern it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

The second thing is...Amber?? Ken?? Really?? I guess he's just trying to increase the eye candy since most of the more successful players weren't so drool-worthy. I have to believe that at least one of them would be going as an alternate, though.

Fester

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Colby is all the eye candy this girl needs

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Amen Sister!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Wow. I really like this list.

I think that some contestants could redeem their bad wraps on this edition. I'd really like to see if Amber changed a little. They'll probably have to switch up the alliances too, and not put the same people in the same tribes.

Richard/Rudy/Sue would probably be placed in different groups.

Colby/Tina would have to be separated too. As well as Amber/Jerri.

All S3 peeps would need to be separated as well.

The casting should be VERY interesting...

A 2003 IceCat original

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
I thought Amber still thought the world was flat and fell off the end of it one day? You mean she's still around?

I can't believe five S2 folks were taken and four were women... and I can't believe that Varner didn't make it -- put him in one tribe, Rob C in the other, and just roll film for 39 days...

And come on, I know Burnett hates her, but Kelly Goldsmith deserved to be in there someplace -- but hey, nothing spells e-n-t-e-r-t-a-i-n-m-e-n-t like another thirteen episodes of Hee-Haw Tom getting drunk.

-SB

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-04-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
yea put tom rudy and the 2 robs togather and theres your show

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Forget tom and rob i say tom and sean o well never mind i guess
2. where the hell is the lazy black guy who provides so much entertainment

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Interesting list. Since I didn't watch S3-S6, I don't care a whit about any of those people, but Amber? C'mon, that's a ludicrous choice. I guess Burnett needs at least one sheep every season, but isn't there someone a little more interesting?

I know some people are bumming that their faves didn't make the All Star show, but consider this:

1. They need to make good television.
2. They need to be interested.
3. They need to be available.

I know Rudy, Sue and Richard fit all three criteria, I don't know about Jenna. Richard has been confirmed by Snewser.

Colby, Tina, Jerri and Amber would all fit the bill, not sure about Alicia. I guess she liked being on the show and was fun to watch, not sure about her availability/flexibility.

Rupert and Sandra - j'yah, they love the show, make for entertaining TV and clearly don't have careers to keep on track (as opposed to, say, Andrew).

It'll be very interesting to see how things play out. I just know Rich, Tina and Colby will all be worried that they're going to booted right away.

-P

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
I'm ready for some Rupert/Big Tom hijinks!

Cin

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-05-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sandra NOT on all stars"
Sandra Diaz Twine will not be on all stars. There is photographic proof over on survivorsucks.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sandra NOT on all stars"
There is not proof yet - just someone who says they are a neighbor with a picture of her walking the dog or getting mail - not saying she is still on - just saying they dont have pics yet

11-05-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Yes they do"
Here are the photos.

A bit creepy (look for the coming restraining order), but it's definitely her. Not sure if they've established, beyond a doubt, when these were taken.

Also, it looks like Ken's a no-go too, per Sucks. Shame really. </sarcasm>

Fester

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Pics gone?"
Looks like Sucks has taken down the pictures (or Milkshakey did). Does anyone here have a copy?
-P

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Pics gone?"
SurvivorFever has the walking-the-dog shot:

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-05-03, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
I dont know if this has been addressed before but is the prize for the all stars a million dollars? If it is I have a real problem with the past winners being on the show....I mean come on...give someone else a chance.

btw all they need is colby on it and I am going to watch it

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
The prize for all stars is rumored to be more than the 1 million. In the beginning I had heard 2 and now it is being posted that the prize money is 5 million

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tina confirmed"
According to this site, Tina Wesson is confirmed for S8.

Tina Wesson Back on Survivor

Also they confirm that the winner gets 5 million.

Another quality creation by JSlice
Feelin' less like a newbie with my cool, new siggie.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tina confirmed"
What about Brian? Not that I would care to see his smarmy arse again...but the news article says "all the previous winners", which would not be the case with snewser.

11-05-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
18. "It doesn't say all the winners"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-03 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

Here's the quote: "A special Survivor all-star version is currently being shot. WVLT VOLUNTEER TV News has confirmed that the all-star series will feature the winners of previous seasons, including Knoxville's own Tina Wesson."

Vee won't be there either. But Ethan is missing, and Jenna hasn't been ruled out.

Fester

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
A big *WHACK* to all y'all that are dissin' my sweet Amber!!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Amber? Amber who????

Bring back Varner for chrissakes!

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Mmmm... VARNER...

I'm just happy that my snarky pal Shii-Ann is back. If we can't have Jeff, I'm glad we have someone with his kind of humor...

Although I'm certainly not pleased about the lack of Slice-appealling eye-candy...

Good thing Ken's at least an alternate... mm...

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

JanetSTL 74 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Umm I think we're all missing the most important woman from S2, Mad Dog!!! Jesus I really hope this list is ammended b/c it sure does suck! Sometimes I think the producers TRY to put in some of the most uninteresting people on purpose just to piss us off ( Amber, Ethan, Ken ). And then they throw in the crankiest, backwards, old farts they could come up with ( Sue, Rudy). I'm depressed. I really am hoping and praying that this list was a joke.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
I'm thinking some of the more fun ones like MadDog and Varner may have been asked, but just not been available to be on ASS.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

11-07-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
Well if that's the case I guess it's ok if they were busy.. but I mean come on it was S2! How busy could Varner and Mad Dog be after all these seasons later?

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
I am one of AMBERS biggest fans and am so happy she is on the show but i am so disopointed to not see Gretchen and Kelly G both of them should have had a longer game and should be back in an all star.
* Maybe CBS will start having BB/AR/Survivor challenges like the MTV's RW RR challenge

11-08-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
TAR/Survivor Battle of the Seasons, that would kick a$$!!!!

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-03 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-08-03 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

Battle of the Season Great Teams

The Amazing Race
1 Rob and Brennan
2 Frank and Margarita
3 Blake and Paige
4 Mary and Peach
5 John and Jill
6 Derek and Drew
7 Millie and Chuck
8 Monica and Sheree

Big Brother
1 Britany and Josh
2 Jamie and Certis
3 Krista and Mike
4 Shannon and Will
5 Chiara and Roddy
6 Lisa and ERic
7 Dana and Justin
8 Amanda and DAve

Survivor
1 Coleen and Greg
2 Amber and Colby
3 Kelly and Ethan
4 Neleh and Rob
5 Brian and Penny
6 Heidi and Alex
7 Andrew and Darrah
8 Rupert and Christa

11-10-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivorfever's list of S8"
BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •