The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lex not on all stars?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-16-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lex not on all stars?"
Ok, if lex is writing a column for S7 http://www.survivor-central.com/columns/lex.php Then doesn't that mean he wont be on survivor All Stars since it starts filming in Oct.?

"I was fun out there? Boy, sugar, what show were you watching? The last time I had that much fun I was in full blown
labor!" -Janet Koth Survivor Amazon

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lex not on all stars? PepeLePew13 09-16-03 1
 RE: Lex not on all stars? AZ_Leo 09-16-03 2
   RE: Lex not on all stars? smiley 09-17-03 4
 Lex's comment on Rupert KDMaxx 09-17-03 3
   RE: Lex's comment on Rupert VerucaSalt 09-17-03 5
       Lex Chez 09-17-03 6
       RE: Lex's comment on Rupert missygirl3 11-02-03 10
   RE: Lex's comment on Rupert Brownroach 09-17-03 7
 RE: Lex not on all stars? Oscirus 09-19-03 8
   RE: Lex not on all stars? SurvivorBlows 09-19-03 9
 RE: Lex not on all stars? ImZACKtheAPE 11-06-03 11
   RE: Lex not on all stars? Wacko Jacko 11-12-03 14
 RE: Lex not on all stars? nailbone 11-06-03 12
 RE: Lex not on all stars? KeithFan 11-09-03 13
 RE: Lex not on all stars? SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
After being sick for months with a parasitic problem, it's not really a surprise at all to me that Lex wouldn't exactly be rushing out to subject his body to dirty, unsanitary conditions for 39 days again.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-16-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
My first thought when I read this was the same as yours. We could strike him off our list of possible participants.

My second thought, however, was that this could be a cover to throw us off. Why did he decide to go back to writing the weekly column for this season when he didn't seem to have the time or interest to do it the last couple? In the past, his wife would write columns for him if he was out of town. Their styles were similar and it's possible she could be writing them under his name. This could be a setup to make us think he is around when he isn't. If MB wants to keep the cast a secret during filming he is going to have to do more then lie to their family and friends about their whereabouts. Fans are going to be out in force trying to spot anyone who suddenly seems to disappear. It will be interesting to see what happens.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-03, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
hmmmm interesting

KDMaxx 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KDMaxx Click to send private message to KDMaxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lex's comment on Rupert"
Below is the text Lex (or his wife) wrote about Rupert. Note the last sentence. If Yeti was repeatedly seen by locals wouldn't that indicate that he did NOT go far in the game? It makes me think that he was out with the locals either after someone returns from the dead or at least pre-merge.

"Rupert Boneham, a 39 year-old troubled teens mentor (and mountain of a man) from Indianapolis. This guy is going to entertain us...he looks like a cartoon character and has whoopass written all over him. I give him good odds in the game too - he seems genuine, tough, and likeable. And rumor has it that a Yeti-like creature has been repeatedly spotted by locals in Panama, indicating that Rupert went far in the game. "
Thoughts?

KDMaxx

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lex's comment on Rupert"
If it is true, I'll be bummed. I loved Lex and loved him more after seeing what kind of husband and father he is

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-17-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Lex"
There is a list of speculated ASS players posted on Sucks that most people were poking fun at, but sounded like it made sense to me. Lex's name was on the list, which was one of the reasons some said it was not possible. (This list speculated on 3 teams of 6, with 3 players each from the first 6 seasons of Survivor).

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lex's comment on Rupert"
I will be som bummed as well. Lex is my favorite Survivor and I was so hoping to see him on the All-Stars. I hope this is not true. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Who else would you like to see?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lex's comment on Rupert"
wouldn't that indicate that he did NOT go far in the game?

Normally I would agree, but I think Lex is just kidding with his Yeti-sighting remark.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
Apparently neither is Nick Brown
http://www.tribnet.com/news/local/story/3956562p-3978560c.html

wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
>Apparently neither is Nick Brown

Oh, there's a huge loss... who'll be left to build the kitchen furniture?

-SB

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
I've got a feeling Lex will be on All Star edition. I've been watching for his columns at Survivor Central and the Santa Cruz Sentinal and there has been nothing since 24 Oct. The only other recent times he didn't write was when he went to Canada to do a guest spot on Reality Dish( BB Jason and Nicole's pilot tv project filming in the Toronto area) and when he went on his trip to Hawaii with his wife.

Both of those times there was a gap of 2 weeks between columns. So if we don't see anything from him in the next few days it might be safe to assume that he has left for filming of S8.

Also the General, who happens to be good friends with Lex, has also mysteriously gone missing from his regular posts at Survivor Central. His last post was on 24 Oct. as well. He had recently missed a post due to his visit to Vancouver(my home town which we like to sometimes call Vansterdam 'cause of the liberal and legal pot laws) to do a promo for an alternative travel company (the same one that he and Lex were with in South America).

These are all assumptions but you never know!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-12-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
I would bet both Lex and the General are on Survivor 8. They both regularly wrote columns on that site and they have now been absent for a while. My feeling is that they may have say 16 or 18 to start but others from past Survivors may compete to get back in.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
He's on Snewser's list.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
Nothing set in stone yet, has he had more posts?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lex not on all stars?"
BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •