The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
Big props to those who sluethed out the participants for all star survivor. I have no quarrel with any of the 18 that have been outed except for Rob M.....he was a real jerk. I will hold out hope that the evil genuis gives some of the real losers a second chance to see if they learned anything....like Deb, Peter, Jessie, Kel or some other early bootie that we hardly got to know.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get... JanetSTL 11-14-03 1
 RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get... 1derfool 11-15-03 2
 RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get... KeithFan 11-16-03 3
   RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get... JanetSTL 11-22-03 4
 RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get... Ra_8secs 11-24-03 5
 RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get... SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JanetSTL 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
AMEN!!! I want Mad Dog and Janet back!! Get rid of Rudy and others who don't need to be there!!

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
I was really hoping Deena (S6) would be invited back. When I saw the list of names for S8, my hopes went down the tubes.
Deena contributes her views of S7 at Suvivor Phoenix (Deena's Docket). I noticed she hasn't contributed one word lately, the last docket entry was Oct 31.... two weeks back. It's the longest stretch of silence since she started writing it. Maybe... just maybe.... there's a glimmer of hope? A friend mentioned she might be included, since her name could be mistaken for Shii Ann if you have the right accent, and she's definitely more deserving of another chance.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-03, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
Losers I wouldn't mind seeing again:

Patricia
Mad Dog
Carl
Tanya and Jessie- we hardly knew ye.

Losers that shall remain so:

Ghandia
BB
Joanna
Roger(6)

JanetSTL 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-03, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
Yes Mad Dog!! And I loved Ma Patricia ( just don't call her Pat, Patsy, or Patty...it's Patricia, Miss Patricia, Miss Tricia, or just Tricia...or of course Ma ) one of my favorite parts of S4 was when Hunter rubbed sunscreen on her back and chest...funny funny! She and Mad Dog were funny, warm, charismatic, and just good ol' mamas. I'm really close to my Mom and Grandma so I always identify with the mommas on Survivor. Even if I know they don't stand a chance ( that would pretty much be all of them but Lil ) of winning I always always always root for them! Go Lil! And what's up with no mommas appearing on All-Star?!!? I'm extremely pissed!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
Oh, heck, make the ASS 24 people, at least to extend through all of May sweeps.

They should invite all the first-bootees, like Deb. It's the booby prize! I can't right now remember all the others. They could ask Deb how's life married to your stepson.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Still Hope That Some Losers Get Invited Back "
BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •