The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The irony of the houseguest's evictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The irony of the houseguest's evictions"
I've been thinking about this on basically every reality tv show I've watched. There's always the houseguests you want gone cuz you can't stand them (Holly, Scott, Jase), but when they leave, the show kinda starts getting boring. You lose the "spark" of the show that you love to watch just becuz you hate the people. I tune into the show to hopefully see one of them off.

Ex: Holly is someone that people can't stand, but she was good cuz it was something people could talk about and argue over. Now that she's off, there's not much to talk about her now.

I dunno. It's just my two cents on the thing. Don't get me wrong, I want them gone. It's just weird cuz when they finally are gone, who will there be left to hate?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The irony of the houseguest's e... KScott 07-30-04 1
   RE: The irony of the houseguest's e... Cookiehahnster 07-31-04 2
 RE: The irony of the houseguest's e... Drive My Car 07-31-04 3
   RE: The irony of the houseguest's e... Menses 07-31-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-30-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The irony of the houseguest's evictions"
Yeah, I agree, last year got very boring with Jun & allison...

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The irony of the houseguest's evictions"
With them gone we can finally get to know the other players. I'm sure they are interesting once you get those clowns out of the way. I don't think it will get boring at all. I was getting bored WITH them there, actually. Same old, same old. Turn the TV on, watch Jase and Scott, turn the TV off. THAT was getting boring. Hopefully now it will get good.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The irony of the houseguest's evictions"
Welcome Arthur!
You bring up a point that is worth discussion, and one that has been discussed on various Reailty show forums before.
The point is?
Do we love the shows because we hate them, or do we love to hate them. Same with the players. Do we love to hate the ones we want voted out more than we want them gone? Will we still enjoy the show when the ones we hate are gone?

Personnally, I feel that if you want to hate someone, there will always be someone. Hateful ugly personality players can go, and I will still find a way to pick on those left.

But with this season of BB? I want those idiots out of there. I want to see them turn on each other. I want them gone, one by one.
Jase and Scott running the house gives us nothing to look forward to. I want new people to pick on. I want to know who those other people are, so I can bash them too.

I don't want a house of people I like, but I don't want to see only the idiots I hate. Pleeeeze! I have seen enough of Jase and Scott. I promise you that this show will survive without them.

Good topic! Nice to have you with us!

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The irony of the houseguest's evictions"
All of the guests in this house are better than the ones last year but to reiterate your original point, they are a lot less interesting because many of them are likeable. The longer the ##### holes stay in the house, the more interesting the show will be. But look on the bright side...once the 4 jack azzes are gone, the catfighting will begin.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •