The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Philly 01/11/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Philly 01/11/05"
They find out they are going on a trip...let's watch the drama!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 OMH! volsfan 01-11-05 1
 RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05 volsfan 01-11-05 2
   RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05 batts 01-11-05 3
       RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05 volsfan 01-11-05 4
       RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05 FlowerChild 01-12-05 11
 WOW! volsfan 01-11-05 5
 Next week? volsfan 01-11-05 6
   RE: Next week? batts 01-11-05 7
       RE: Next week? volsfan 01-11-05 8
           RE: Next week? batts 01-11-05 9
               RE: Next week? volsfan 01-12-05 10
                   My Take... FlowerChild 01-12-05 12
                       RE: My Take... volsfan 01-12-05 13
 RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05 Rockytop Chick 01-12-05 14
   RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05 ginger 01-12-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-11-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "OMH!"
How could I forget...this is the scabies episode! EEEEEWWWW!

01-11-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05"
Sarah is such a bitch...she complains that Landon isn't including her ideas in the presentation. Landon tells her to do it...she doesn't know anything about Powerpoint and needs Landon's help!

AMAZING!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-11-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05"
did I hear that right? Did Melanie call 'Dr Boners' office? It sounded like the receptionist said "Dr. Boners office...." Or is it just me? lol

01-11-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05"
I think it was speeled "bolner" however it could be pronounced BONER! HEHEHEHEHE!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05"
Batts honey...thanks for that. I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Damn it.

He he heeee....Batts said...DR. BONER!!

01-11-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
5. "WOW!"
Their presentation was AWESOME! It looked great.

01-11-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
6. "Next week?"
Figi! Should be fun.

01-11-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next week?"
yaaaaa but I hope they take there scabies medication with them. Theres no tellin what a humid environment can do to hatch those youngling eggs..........

01-11-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Next week?"
yeah and they pose nekkid on the beach! I.CAN'T.WAIT!

01-11-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Next week?"
OMH..... if they pose nekkid then all those little critters will jump off Melanie and ravage the beach...... I wonder what the time frame is between the 'doctors diagnosis' and the fiji trip? And if Melanie has those little festering monsters crawling out of her.... what about her 'posing' pics. Will they get 'air time' too? ewwwwwwwww I, ...... for one...... dont wanna see her pose nekkid....................

01-12-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Next week?"
I wonder what the time frame is between the 'doctors diagnosis' and the fiji trip?

This is something that I question about any of these episodes. I am not too happy with editing of Real World. I think they manipulate the hell out of this show. For all we know the scabies could have happened the first week they were in the house and the rest of the show was 6 weeks later.

I don't want to see Mel posing either. From the previews I think it is Sarah in the middle with MJ and Landon on each side of her on the beach nekkid. Isn't that right?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "My Take..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Ok, first of all....I have to say...Poor Melanie. She must feel just awful.......AND embarrassed....and itchy....and gross....and dirty.

I wonder how or where she got them...I can't believe nobody else in that house had them! How does that happen? I wish they had all gotten it. I think I would probably freak out if that happened to me. Like Willie. His reaction was the best.

Their presentation was awesome. Everybody did a good job presenting their part and they didn't seem nervous at all. I was very impressed...and a little surprised. We all know how much Real Worlders like to actually WORK.

ETA: I'm a bad speller.

Dear MTV, I would really like to go to Fiji too. Is there a way you could arrange for me to join the cast? I don't want to sit next to Melanie on the plane. Keeping it Real, Karen

01-12-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
13. "RE: My Take..."
Well, you guys have heard my take on the editing of Real World and that is why I am wondering about the time frame of her having the scabies. Half the time I think the editors just decide when they want to use certain issues or when they have nothing else to show. IMHO!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-12-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05"
First time I have watched the Real World in several weeks. And they are still just awful, awful people. At least other Real Wolrd casts have included non-drama-inducing, nearly normal people, like Ja and the asian girl who never got on camera in San Diego. All 7 of these people are morons and drama queens. Not a one among them I would have in my home for 5 minutes.

Speaking of queens, I really think MJ and Landon both need to step on out of the closet. No one is buying the straight guy act anymore. Has anyone else noticed, they just about pee themselves when Bon Jovi shows up??

At least they are all excited about Fiji and there are no Frankies to sulk and spoil the trip for everyone. But they may all kill each other before they get back.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Philly 01/11/05"
Well, I will say this group at least worked on something, created something, and contributed to the community, unlike the San Diego kiddies who moaned moaned moaned about having to get up and sail (oh, the horror!) for a living.

As a mom, I'm supposed to respond to the scabies incident by pointing out that anyone could contract the vermin, they are easily erradicated, and it's really no big deal. But my kid's almost an adult now, so:

Eeeew! Eeew! Eeeew! Eeew! Eeeew! Eeew! Eeeew! Eeew!

Eeew!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •