The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S & J's Moms"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S & J's Moms"
Do you guys really believe their moms and think these two are perfect little angels who left the halos and harps at home when they left for BB? Or ya think the mom were telling the truth? BTW.. Scott is a perfect gentleman. Did you ladies not know that??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S & J's Moms RealityAddict 07-30-04 1
   RE: S & J's Moms motormouth 08-01-04 8
   RE: S & J's Moms vixie 08-02-04 9
 RE: S & J's Moms aquariaqueen 07-30-04 2
 RE: S & J's Moms Oscirus 07-30-04 3
   RE: S & J's Moms summer123 07-30-04 4
       RE: S & J's Moms reversehalo 07-30-04 6
   RE: S & J's Moms RealityAddict 07-30-04 5
   RE: S & J's Moms AZ_Leo 07-30-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-30-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S & J's Moms"
I really believe that their Moms are that dense! I'm sure that at home S & J act just like they do in that house...the Mom's are just dilusional. Scott looked like a cocky jerk in his high school pictures...and per his mother, Jase has been self-consumed since he was a toddler. I guess we are suppose to believe that the air in the Big Bro house has induced streaking, toe-sucking (on national tv), "manhood" handling, mooning and a magnetic force that just pulls them both to mirrors??? Yeah...ok.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-01-04, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S & J's Moms"
You know, I could almost believe that the air in the BB house induced all that crazy behaviour. The only thing IMO, that blows that theory is the toe sucking (on national tv). Nope, that cannot be in the air. Their moms may be in denial but I feel really bad for their dads!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-02-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S & J's Moms"
Yes, I know, he's always been an obnoxious @$$. Wouldn't know the truth if it bit him, never could keep his hands out of his pockets or his face out of the mirror. And oh no...not another man crush.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-30-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S & J's Moms"
Interesting how Mrs Scott was pointing out some of the lies he's been telling.

I was waiting for a comment about PlayGirl, but nothing. What, she isn't proud of that?

All I know, is that my mother would have been mortified if my brothers even did even a tenth of nonsense these guys do. Such gentlemen, they know how to treat a woman.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-30-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S & J's Moms"
Thats what all mom's say when their sons act the fool on tv, you never see any parent ever say yep he's the same bastard that he's always been I should have aborted his sorry a55.

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-30-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S & J's Moms"
Bwuauauauauauauauauauauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S & J's Moms"
Yes, the mom's are either lying or in complete denial about how their sons really are. Neither one of them is clever enough to pull off a "fake" just for BB personality. I'm pretty sure the house didn't come equipped with the hair crimper,80's jean jacket and an endless supply of headbands. IMO Scott and his mom really look alike.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S & J's Moms"
>Thats what all mom's say when
>their sons act the fool
>on tv

HEE HEE HEE! I love that "act the fool" phrase...anytime anyone says it (or types it) it makes me laugh.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S & J's Moms"
To admit it would mean they would have to admit they are responsible for having raised them to act like this.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •