The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

canadaguy69 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-04, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canadaguy69 Click to send private message to canadaguy69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Apparently, cbs got protestors last time because of a gay couple on the show.The large gay fan base got blasted away to the recruiting of whites,blacks,jews,midgets and christians.If I can borrow from the bible-thumpers ...oh my god ! Does cbs think we are so stupid that we don't see them pander to the right wing !!! Hey, go see farenheit 9/11..America wake up !!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... nailbone 07-07-04 1
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... anotherkim 07-07-04 2
   RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... PepeLePew13 07-07-04 3
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... cqvenus 07-07-04 4
   RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... PepeLePew13 07-07-04 5
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... qwertypie 07-07-04 6
   RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... volsfan 07-07-04 7
       RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... qwertypie 07-07-04 10
   RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... anotherkim 07-07-04 18
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... ElroyJetson 07-07-04 8
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... Esbea 07-07-04 9
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... dreamerbeliever 07-07-04 11
   RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... ElroyJetson 07-07-04 15
 RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... Devious Weasel 07-07-04 12
   RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... cqvenus 07-07-04 13
       RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... Devious Weasel 07-07-04 14
           RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... cqvenus 07-07-04 16
               RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... Devious Weasel 07-07-04 20
           RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... tig_ger 07-07-04 17
               RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative ac... Devious Weasel 07-07-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Yeah, you know, "Blacks, jews, and midgets" make up a huge part of the right wing.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Moron

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Are you serious?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--ditto nailbone's comments.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Let it be known that this guy does not represent Canadian people on the whole... that post coming from someone living in one of the most culturally diverse places in the entire world.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"

this has to be a joke. has to, has to, has to. albeit a very unfunny one, and i'm not sure i quite understand the punchline so much, either, but still... it has to be a joke.

~ cq

-- didn't know she was asleep but thanks for the wakeup: wh/bl/je/mi/ch = right wing. got it.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Hey cq! We can go looking for right-wingers at the Hall of Fame in Toronto on the weekend!

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
I just thought because of the Chip and Reicken "Yes-we-are-married-in-the-eyes-of-God-and-we-are-committed-to-each -other-but-the-stress-of-winning-1-million-dollars-was-too-much-for -us-so-we-split" incident, CBS was just taking a break. I am sure the gay community will be represented next time.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
I don't believe their break-up was because of the million dollars!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Well, when the break up was first reported, one of the reasons given was they had to hide the fact they won for so longand this was causing them unbelievable stress and the relationship couldn't take it. Or something to that effect.
But, I agree, the real reason was the Race just amplified underlying existing problems/personality clashes that they had.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"

why would CBS care if Chip and Reichen broke up? If anything, it got them MORE publicity for the winners.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--call me Pollyanna, but I like to think they cast the show based on an entire group dynamic, not XX number of gays, straights, etc.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
CandadaGay69 is correct. It's a little known fact that Dubya and Cheney were just edged out by the Jewish midget team in the final audition. Paging Mr. Moore, Paging Mr. Moore. Uruguay STAT!

Ya might want to check the top LEFT drawer for those meds....

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-04 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

You couldnt be more right. After having gay contestants on every single previous version of TAR, CBS finally caved under the enormous pressure of the vast right wing, black, jewish midget constituancy. OH THE HUMANITY! Rumor has it that Michael Moore is busy fabricating an expose' even as we speak. Thank God for the truth-tellers, eh?

Surely CBS wasnt trying to pull in a gay demographic by casting openly gay people in the past *gasp* 'cause that might be considered pandering. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
I didn't even take note that there wasn't a gay couple on the show until after I read this post. Funny what we notice or more importantly don't notice until someone else points out their hatreds.

Michael Moore's new flic is pretty fantastic but that post is not. It has nothing to do with the line of thinking of folks who did enjoy that movie. It's actually a complete opposite.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
I think the midget might be a bull dyke.

Thinks Allison probably switch hits too...

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Thanks for the comment Mr. Adams.

It's the 69 that gives it away. That's when he got his first real six-string.

07-07-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"

"now, now, the canadian government has apologized for bryan adams on several occasions!"

~ cq

bought it at the five-and-dime

07-07-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Then why are they letting him post?

I hear that Jimmy quit and Jody got married. They shoulda known they would never get far.

07-07-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"

perhaps it's late celebration of canada day

~ cq

don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for

07-07-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
That would be just like them.

So tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a woman? And if so, are there pictures?

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-07-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Everything they do, they do it for him?

Ain't no use in complainin', when you got a job to do

07-07-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: cbs suckholes to affirmative action"
Well that certainly cuts like a knife.

I guess nothing can last forever.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •