The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jennas Mom passed away "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-22-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jennas Mom passed away "
Jenna Morascas mother died of cancer on the 19th
here is the link
http://www.legacy.com/postgazette/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1621745

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away I_AM_HE 11-22-03 1
   RE: Jennas Mom passed away bris 11-22-03 9
   RE: Jennas Mom passed away okaloosajohn 12-16-03 38
       RE: Jennas Mom passed away geg6 12-17-03 39
 well I hope... cqvenus 11-22-03 2
   RE: well I hope... volsfan 11-22-03 8
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away Holiday 11-22-03 3
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away ShowMeTheWinner 11-22-03 4
   RE: Jennas Mom passed away bebekid 11-22-03 10
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away jegas17 11-22-03 5
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away benjapol 11-22-03 6
 Wow anotherkim 11-22-03 7
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away strid333 11-22-03 11
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away shakes the clown 11-22-03 12
   RE: Jennas Mom passed away JanetSTL 11-22-03 13
       RE: Jennas Mom passed away volsfan 11-22-03 14
           RE: Jennas Mom passed away JanetSTL 11-23-03 21
       RE: Jennas Mom passed away SnowBunny 11-22-03 15
           RE: Jennas Mom passed away JanetSTL 11-23-03 20
               RE: Jennas Mom passed away PepeLePew13 11-24-03 22
                   RE: Jennas Mom passed away JanetSTL 11-24-03 24
   add me to the list cqvenus 11-22-03 16
   RE: Jennas Mom passed away LadyT 11-22-03 17
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away Oscirus 11-22-03 18
 Moved From Survivor Spoilers sleeeve 11-22-03 19
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away Ra_8secs 11-24-03 23
   How sure are we... Round Robin 11-24-03 25
 According to EOnline... Bebo 11-25-03 26
   Comments FesterFan1 11-25-03 27
       RE: Comments Round Robin 11-26-03 28
           RE: Comments O2dawg 11-26-03 29
               RE: Comments Round Robin 11-27-03 31
       RE: Comments SurvivorBlows 12-01-03 34
           RE: Comments diamond 12-02-03 35
               RE: Comments Round Robin 12-04-03 36
 did her grandma die, too? PogoSchtick 11-26-03 30
   RE: did her grandma die, too? Round Robin 11-27-03 32
       my appolgies PogoSchtick 11-27-03 33
           RE: my appolgies atherella 12-15-03 37
 RE: Jennas Mom passed away SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
what the hell was she doing filming ASS while her mother was dying? you would think being gone for over a month ONCE would be enough. ugh.

color me disgusted, but not surprised

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
You guys maybe Jenna is on ASS and still has no clue what happened i am sure that the ASS contestants left before Haloween and that is a long time for somethin to happen to her mom. I feel really bad for Jenna's family and hope they are all do in really weel

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
Where in that obituary did it say her mother had been ill?

She was 48 years old. Way too young to die in this day and age...

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
It may have not said in the obituary that she had a long illness, but surely you remember that during her stint in the Amazon that Jenna mentioned that her mother was being treated for cancer? I'm from the Pittsburgh area and, in addition to Jenna talking about it on the show, there were numerous stories in the local papers and news broadcasts regarding her mother's brave battle with cancer. I also believe that the reunion show highlighted Jenna's mom, who was wearing a scarf due to her hair loss from the chemotherapy. Yes, 48 is way too young. Cancer is just an awful way to go and Jenna's mom fought it for a very long time. I was no Jenna fan but I was a huge fan of her mom.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "well I hope... "
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-03 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

... that Jenna *wasn't* on ASS. I like to believe that there is a small shred of human dignity in her that wouldn't be greedy enough to go back on survivor while her mom was so ill.

poor thing. that's awful.

misto for STOTY!!!

edited cuz duh i can't type or delete or erase or use the html codes

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: well I hope... "
CQ..welcome to the STOTY campaign!

I hope Jenna did not make the trip to ASS. That would be sad to think that she went through so much during filming the first time and now this to happen.

Tell me she didn't do it!

Holiday 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Holiday Click to send private message to Holiday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
Poor Jenna. But for those Jenna haters out there I don't think she would leave her dying mother on her death bed. I think we saw in S6 that she does love her mother. She has had cancer for a while and it was probably very sudden. I don't think that it's fair to say that she abandoned her mother on her death bed for the chance at another million.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-03, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
I feel real bad for Jenna actually. Will they tell her the news when she's in the game? I would want to know if I were she and I think CBS has a duty to inform her. I think she may even ask to be voted out.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-22-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
Jenna wasn't my favorite, but I am very sad for her and her family.

Yes, I think they had to tell her while she was in the game. How they did it, I don't know. Did MB and/or Jiffy just walk into her camp and say "Jenna, it's about your mom"? I hope they told her before her mom actually passed away so Jenna could see her one more time. I cannot imagine that winning another Survivor would be worth missing your mom's funeral or even your mom's last moments.

BUT other contestants will be affected by the news as well. Rob C and Jenna are friends and isn't/wasn't she going out with Ethan? The other castaways' reactions should be very interesting.

It will be sad to watch her in this game, knowing that some days in, she will get tragic news. I only hope she got voted off before she got news about her mom.

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
I'm sure Jenna's mother would have told her to go, and probably pushed her to go. She could have been doing ok when Jenna left and then things took a turn for the worse after she was gone. And for those of you who don't know, yes it can happen that quickly. It can turn in days and even hours.

benjapol 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-03, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail benjapol Click to send private message to benjapol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
So sad. I really hope she wins the all stars. She has a lot to prove. Many people thought she was just lucky to win S6, even though it was the biggest landslide win in Survivor history

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Wow"
how sad. I can't imagine how bad Jenna will feel is she IS on ASS. To miss that. OMG. I've had a few friends who took terrible rather sudden turns with cancer for one reason or another. We don't know what her condition was when Jenna left home.

Her mother's pic in the obit is very pretty. Hard to believe that is the same person I saw at the finale. Unreal.

--so very sad.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
It is sad and I feel sorry for Jenna and her family (though I still hate Jenna). If Jenna is on ASS, I think they will tell her. Tanya lost her father and was told (though she was voted out before he died). And Gervais had a kid and they gave him treemail and a cigar which he shared with everybody.

Rupert is the perfect Survivor.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-22-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
...personally I couldn't care less if her mom died. I just hope for my own selfish reasons that she isn't on the show cause I don't want them to waste even 15 minutes of an ASS episode on a bunch of dead relative sob story crap. Boring, boring, boring!

JanetSTL 74 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
You are disgusting. Why would you post sh!^ like that? That's a very disrespectful and cruel thing to say... IMO! I feel sorry for Jenna and her family. I feel the more deserving of the F2 has always won Survivor and I liked Jenna.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
I don't think Jenna nor Vee deserved to win much less make the final two!

11-23-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
I liked Vee and thought she really did deserve to win, as for Jenna, I thought Rob deserved to win more but she's the one who made it to the F2 and she deserved to win more than Matt IMO.

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
Janet, allow us to introduce you to Shakes the Clown.

11-23-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
It's a pleasure I'm sure..... I would just like to take the time to tell people like mistofleas and diamond that at least I didn't tell shakes to 'shut up'!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "

>at least I didn't tell
>shakes to 'shut up'!

Oh, but 'disgusting' is okay? *eye roll*

shakes is correct, Jenna's already milked a big sob story regarding her mother in S6:Amazon to the point where it may have carried her to a win. The motto of Survivor is to outlast, outwit and outplay, not outsob or outdrama.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

11-24-03, 05:53 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
Shakes has his opinion, I have mine, you have yours. We're all entitiled to our own opinion...and no I don't think disgusting is so bad *eye roll*

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "add me to the list"
of ppl who don't want to be bored by a tearjerking jenna sob story -AGAIN-. i really hope she isn't on it. that girl is riding -HER- 15 minutes way out to shore.

~ it doesn't even make for good TV. who wants to cry during survivor??? not me!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
*waves to Shakes*

I just know that if I knew my Mom was dying, I wouldn't be halfway around the world from her.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-22-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
If she claimed to be so worried about her mom the first time why would she be on ass she shouldnt be in financial need no more, Just goes to show what a media whore she is and please mb do not waste our time on seeing her reaction because besides Jennna and her family who is really affected by the news

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-22-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Moved From Survivor Spoilers"
Since this is more likely to be an issue for ASS than it is for S7, I'm moving this to the S8 preshow forum so that it won't get lost between now and then.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "
Well, that's sad news.

I just hope we don't get a reprise of the letter-from-home Challenge -- this time with bad news.

-- Ra, as fast as light

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "How sure are we..."
...that Jenna is even there? I know her name is on the lists of probable contestants here and on Snewser, among other places, but I have also read elsewhere other names than the ones on our lists being speculated about as possible contestants. So how do those of you with far better spoiling abilities than mine assess the chances that she's actually there?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "According to EOnline..."
Jenna was told and came home for the funeral:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2003/031124.html

From Rhiannon: Who is going to be on the new All-Star Survivor? Is Rupert from this season on it?!
Not sure specifically about Rupert. I do know some of the others, but first some sad news: Just heard that Jenna from season one had to leave the show because her mother passed away. She returned home for the funeral, which was held over the weekend. It's possible she had already been voted out (they had already had one tribal council), but more likely is that she was given the news and decided to come home.

And if Kristen is to be believed, our list of contestants is not 100% correct:

From dressygirl: So, who is on the All-Star Survivor?
Don't know the whole list, but I can tell you with 99-percent certainty that we'll see Sue, Richard, Colby, Lex, Ethan, Big Tom, Jerri and Brian Heidik.

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time Kristin was wrong!

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Comments"
It doesn't seem like Kristen is all that in tune with all things Survivor. She writes that Jenna is from "season one", which shows that she's got her Jennas confused. Unless, of course, Jenna Lewis's mom also passed, which would be "Twilight Zone" creepy and also hasn't been reported.

She also states that one TC had occurred. I believe Jenna's mom passed on 11/19. If the game started on 11/3 as was reported, they would've had at least 5 TCs, so the possibility of her being voted out already is increased.

Her list of people who are "99% certain" includes only one name not on Snewser's list: Brian. I think it's been established that he's not there.

Fester

11-26-03, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Comments"
The newspaper link given earlier in this thread confirms that Jenna's mother did in fact pass on the 19th. So if the ASS contestants are playing the game using any kind of sensible strategy, chances are good that Jenna has already been given the old heave ho. I had thought based on things posted here during past Survivors that someone who had a death in the family would not be allowed to leave, but if Kristin was right, they apparently did let Jenna leave. If so, it might be that MB realized that the news of the death would be all over the internet, so there would be little to gain by not doing the right thing and letting her go home.

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Comments"
I believe you are right Round Robin, they do have contractual agreements that they are not to leave even under circumstances such as a death in the family.
However, I dont think that MB could in good concious NOT tell Jenna of her mom's passing. And if Jenna wanted to leave, I am sure that he would not pursue any breach of contract. That would not be a popular move, and in the end I am sure would result in backlash.

Jenna and her mom, may have been at peace with this agreement with MB. And they may have expected this might happen. The 'right thing' by you or by me, is not necessarily the right thing for everyone. Her mom may have wanted her to do this more than Jenna.

Having said that I do believe that Tanya from S5 was allowed to leave early to attend her fathers funeral, and we summized that she was an early boot. It will be interesting to see what unfolds.

11-27-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Comments"
When Tanya's father was killed, there were only a couple days left in the game, and when they got the word out there, CBS supposedly made arrangements so that Tanya could leave as soon as filming was done. The death happening so late in the game meant that by the time word reached Thailand, they were going to be leaving in a day or so anyway, so there was no spoiler info that could be gained by people knowing Tanya had come home. By now, the spoilers have become so good that the early boots in every Survivor are pretty well established by the time each new series premieres, so if Jenna had already been booted, Burnett wouldn't be hiding a thing by keeping her in Panama. And I'm sure he wouldn't want to piss off a former winner, which wouldn't be good PR. So I think the bottom line is that he would have nothing to gain by enforcing such a contract provision, and when he found out about the death, he probably told her and gave her the option of leaving. Even if she was still in the game, with 18 contestants there have to be a couple extra boots than normal, so unless that had already been done it wouldn't screw up Burnett's schedule. It would have affected the game if she was still in at the time, but unexpected stuff is part of the game. I don't think she'd win if this hadn't happened anyway. Considering some of the other contestants and what kind of people they are, I think Jenna either had already been booted or would have been booted later. It won't affect the outcome at all, in all probability.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-03 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

I agree Fes... Kristen's recent reality TV spoiler track record has been mixed as best -- look no further than the Bachelorette news story I put up today... this is third different person that Kristen has reported as the star of the CURRENTLY FILMING (in other words, it shouldn't be that hard to learn who's on it) SERIES.

I can see Jenna coming back for the funeral (and really, isn't there someone from Pittsburgh who can verify this first-hand?) But I can also see Jenna EASILY being the first person or two to be booted from her six-person tribe. Remember, she's supposedly on a tribe with Rupert, Rudy, Ethan, Tina, and Jerri.

Rupert and Rudy will have no use for her girly-girl attitude. Ethan also seemed rather... disinterested... in any of the young women in his edition of the show. And Jerri sure as hell isn't going to want any other attractive woman around who might steal the camera from her (although she and Jenna could talk small talk about their Playboy shoots.)

Jenna is also, maybe next to Tina, the weakest member of the tribe. Plus, I'm sure Rudy, Rupert, and Jerri will probably be looking to target one of the THREE PREVIOUS WINNERS within their tribe as the early boots -- figuring those folks already won once.

...so the idea that Jenna would be the first or second member of her tribe to be ousted should not be a radical idea.

-SB

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-02-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Comments"
Hey Webby - I do think you're right that she'll be voted off very early, but you have the tribes mixed up. The Jenna who's with Rupert, Rudy, Ethan, Tina, and Jerri is Jenna Lewis. Jenna M. is on the tribe with Richard, Colby, Lex, Shii Ann, and Kathy.

12-04-03, 02:13 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Comments"
That's still a tough tribe to survive in. You have the first winner, three F3s and S5's nastiest b#tch, and against that lineup I think it's better than 50-50 that Jenna had already gotten the old heave ho by the time she got word about her mother. Like SB, I would have thought somebody from Pittsburgh would have verified Jenna's return for the funeral, but either people just didn't want to invade her privacy by getting too nosy, or not very many Pittsburghers know that she is rumored as a player on the ASS. I live within an hour of the Burgh, and not once have I heard any mention of Jenna's mom's death, not even on the local CBS station or its sister radio station. The first mention of it that I ran across was this thread.

PogoSchtick 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PogoSchtick Click to send private message to PogoSchtick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "did her grandma die, too?"
<working her way towards the back of the room, avoiding all peope who care>

11-27-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
32. "RE: did her grandma die, too?"
It was her mother, and she really is dead. It was in the paper up here.

PogoSchtick 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PogoSchtick Click to send private message to PogoSchtick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "my appolgies"
jokes do not belong in the spoiler forum. Unless they are much funnier.

atherella 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atherella Click to send private message to atherella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: my appolgies"
You know, IMO, regardless if we love Jenna (does anyone?) or hate her, she still just had a major loss and that should be respected. We dont' know the details of how her mother was doing when Jenna left for the filming. Her mom could have been doing well, and took a sudden turn for the worse when Jenna was gone. I have heard stranger stories than someone dying within a month, plus she's been sick for so long. It's a shame her mom died, and regardless of how I feel for her as a person, or a survivor, she is still human and has my sympathy.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jennas Mom passed away "

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •