The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-03 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

While Survivor is generally "unrigged," every now and then things seem to indicate a little judicious tweaking (e.g., the Rupert sacrificed for a day after Drake throws challenge phenomena, or Colby's quasi-cracked plate going unchallenged). Speculating broadly, I'm betting (if any "massaging" of the gameplay takes place) that a man wins (because the last two regular winners were women). I would go farther out on this limb and bet on Colby or Rupert. If not a man, I'd bet Kathy O. Just saying that I think the viewers really wanted these two to win and if at possible, it will be Made So.

Wildly speculative, I realize, but what the heck. I might get a great big I Told You So out of it someday.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... tazjoe7 12-18-03 1
   RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... udg 12-18-03 2
   RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... PepeLePew13 12-18-03 3
       RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... clemsonbeav 12-19-03 17
   RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... geg6 12-18-03 4
   RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... tommiettop 12-18-03 6
 RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... badger 12-18-03 5
   RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... VerucaSalt 12-18-03 7
       RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... PepeLePew13 12-18-03 8
           RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... ginger 12-18-03 9
               RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... mistofleas 12-18-03 10
                   RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... ginger 12-18-03 11
           RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... Estee 12-18-03 12
           At Suck's Board... Goooey_Alley 12-20-03 20
               RE: At Suck's Board... Ra_8secs 12-22-03 22
       RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... mistofleas 12-19-03 19
           RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... VerucaSalt 12-22-03 21
 RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... kelli_blue 12-18-03 13
   An awful lot of detail Missing_Rupert 12-19-03 14
 RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... miracle1969mets 12-19-03 15
 RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... johndoe 12-19-03 16
 RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... JanetSTL 12-19-03 18
   RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... ImNext 12-22-03 23
 RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at a... SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tazjoe7 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-03, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tazjoe7 Click to send private message to tazjoe7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
I heard from another source that the three teams of 6 are correct. The first 3 IC's, the two losing tribes each vote off a player, leaving 12 left after 9 days. Then a huge twist. 4 players not in the original 18 (2 guys and 2 girls) join the game. They are paired up guy/girl, guy/girl and after a coin toss begin picking the 12 existing players one by one, forming two tribes of 8, just like a regular survivor starts. Johnny Fairplay and Helen (thailand) form Team 1, and Brian Heidek and Neleh(marquesas) form Team 2. Also the four team leaders get 1TC immunity, like the ghost players received in Pearl Islands. After the merge, they have pairs competing in IC's which two are awarded immunity, and two are voted out, with each survivor only casting one vote. This would help get the game back on schedule since 4 extra people joined the game. And Rupert does beat Richard. That's all I can say for now.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-18-03, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!

---
UDG

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
Is your uncle a cameraman?

Or perhaps you rode here via a sea-faring kangaroo?

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-19-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
No uncle cameraman, but a sheepdog named Rory, perhaps.

A Fantabulous Creation by the Slicer herself!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
Would love to believe all of this, but, with all due respect, I have lots of doubts due to a couple of things. First, just exactly what or who was your source? There are lots of "sources" but only a few that are reliable. Not that I want a name or anything, but would at least like to know how likely it is that this source has inside knowledge. Your certainty also gives me many qualms. Few spoilers that I have encountered have such absolute certainty in their information. They always seem to hedge a bit. Hope you're right, but I'm not biting yet.

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
Ho ho ho

Did this scenario take place in Panama or on Panama Red?

Cute though

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-18-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
i wouldn't be a bit surprised if the outcast idea was used again, particularly if "favorites" (and this might be fan faves, this might be MB faves) get eliminated early. i reckon MB will do everything in his power to keep rupert in this game for as long as possible.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-18-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
Are you per chance this person?

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm19.showMessage?topicID=1844.topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
That kid on Sucks got a pretty good imagination. While I know it's complete crap, I took the time to copy over this fella's postings so we can see how quickly it all falls apart when ASS starts -- or at least when the cast is officially announced.

Ill start with letting youll know who the first six boots are and i have no particular order for these all i know is they were in the first six booted.
Remember no particular order.
1.Boston Rob
2.Rudy
3.Shii Ann
4.jenna m. (amazon winner)
5.jenna l (first season)
6.alicia
I do however belive that alicia and boston robb are two out of the first three.And that everyone in that tribe was scared to talk to robb c. but he convinced tomand sue of someting and instantly he becomes the rimgmaster for that tribe.
I will let you dwell on that for now while i type what else goes down it will take a while because the story of what happens from here is truly amazing

ok basically the game dynamics with three tribes went like: whoever won immunitywas safe then the other two went to tribal council. So where i left off will be after three tv episodes. Now it gets good. 9 days after the show starts 4 new survivors who did not start the game are brought in to play grouped in two different male/female groups.The male/female partnership then starts a survivor draft alternating turns picking one survivor at a time creating two new teams of 8. like every survivor starts. new teams are sent to two different beaches and the game starts like new with only one exceptioion. The two new people one each tribe are given 1 tc immunity to integrate with their tribe much like the outcasts were given. i will now list the new tribes with the two new members name first. Also the list will be in order of the way each new team was drafted

team 1
1.Johnny Fairplay
2.Helen(thailand)
3.Colby
4.Robb C
5.Kathy
6.lex
7.Ethan
8.Amber

Team 2
1.Brian Heidek
2.Neleh(marquesas)
3.Richard
4.Tom
5.Tina
6.Rupert
7.Susan
8.Jerri

This makes for the rest of the game up until the merge i will let you read this now and continue on another post

well from here the game goes on just like the rest of the seasons. the only difference is that one team is 4males 4females while the other is 5-3.Also an interesting face is that 2 more survivors were held as possible entries in the game at that point although i have no idea who, the producers chose 4 out of the six to go in the game based on the way that the game was going.
i will now take you all the way to the merge.
With two new teams alot of alliances from previous seasons rekindle.especillly the lex and ethan alliance.
Ethan is the first to go once the new teams are established.
He is then followed by Jerri evening the teams at 7 a piece.
I also learned that when probst flipped a coin to determine who would have first pick in the draft Brian showed more enthusiam with his selection of rich than he showed the entire time on thailand...interesting.....
after jerri is voted out Neleh follows as an easy choice for her team beacuse she has somewhat stood out since her entry to the game.
Since ethan is gone Lex follows neleh out of the game and johnny Fairplay is next.
helen then is booted at eleventh place leaving 10. The tribes then merge to one and watch out for what happens

i will now clarify any doubters about that it was definitly Boston Robb to go early.not the other robb. Ny Robb had everything to do with boston's undoing. Boston never saw it coming. The reason that he wanted to get rid of him is because he expected the voting to go the same all the way to the merge and he thought that he could worry about his own self at that point... but what he didnt know was the change in two tribes but since he had no control over teams at that point it becomes irrelevant that he ousted Boston Robb so early. Almost as if he knew what the producers were gonna do

ok So we arrive at the merge with 10 survivors
tom
colby
tina
kathy
sue
amber
rupert
richard
Rob
Brian
In the first ic challenge is in pairs so two people will have immunity and also two people will be voted out with survivors only getting to cast one vote a piece.
Brian and Rob win immunity.
"Rob then goes on a long lying spree that puts his amazon days to shame"(from the source)
in the vote 6 votes are cast for tom putting him at tenth
2votes were cast for tina and 2votes for amber a tie.
Previous votes are used as a tybreaker eliminating Tina who had 4 previous votes to Ambers 1.

so tom and tina are gone leaving eight
The next person out is colby who is betrayed by rob and rupert working together.
7th and 6th were unanimous votes each time to rid the tribe of Kathy and Sue in that order. The tribe lines were heavily drawn they recieved all the others votes exept themselves so they had to see it coming
Even sue knew she was next when she voted for Kathy the time before.

that leaves the final 5 at
Robb
Rupert
Brian
Richard
Amber

They all wanted amber out of there but she wins immunity and they all start to scramble.Robb and Rupert had beacome a pretty strong pair at this point so they sway Brians vote and vote out richard who never say it coming because rich and brian had wanted to vote out robb with amber but Robb sways Brian at the last minute knowing his head was on the line.

When only four remain the power is defintley in Brians hands because he has more monuverability with everyone where as rupert and robb do not.

Amber is next to go due to the fear that she could win the whole game and had never done anything significant the whole time.

Final Three
Robb
Brian
Rupert

In the final immunity challenge Robb pulls a richard or a matthew and tosses in the towel knowing that both will take him over the other.

unfortunatly all i know is that Robb is in the final two i don not know who the other is between Rupert and Brian

All of this comes from a credible source. I guarentee that this source is more credible than anyone elses when they post bull plop all over then net..

I dont carre if you think im full of crap.....

I know much more of the way players interacted with one another and will answer them one at the time i could have written 100x more than i have i just want to see you guys speculation about why things happened the way they did...

So ask questions ill answer them the best i can

I did not get the tribe names as i find that to be un important if this is what you need to feel assured of my spoiler i will get them for you asap which will probaly only be a couple hours....

I dont know about ruperts mouth either but i can probe into that as well...

12-18-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
Not sure that last line was entirely PG13.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
That's what I was thinking!

--knew she and ginger were twins

12-18-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-03 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

Incredibly honored at last postscript.

My hair is the right colour!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
After looking this over carefully twice, I've concluded that it may have at least a tiny foothold in reality -- mainly because of the following sentence.

>Amber is next to go due to the fear that she
>could win the whole game and had never done anything
>significant the whole time.

That looks _really_ plausible to me.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-20-03, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "At Suck's Board..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-03 AT 03:53 AM (EST)

I think some posters in Sucks are just fooling around. Some claimed that Brian was seen around their area during the filming period of A.S.S. Someone claimed that he had a chance talking with Clay and the latter told that Brian didn't receive any call from the CBS production for the A.S.S. I think this kind of game will screw everyone's mind and I admit it would be too complicated. It would look like Survivor-style "Combat Mission."

But hey, I admit that he/she (whoever that person is) had an excellent imagination...

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-22-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: At Suck's Board..."
Flashback to the old Combat! show. B&W I loved it.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
Hey Veruca...what say we base ALL of our ASS spoiling and speculation upon this credible insider information? Come on, we can beat everyone in all the games, we'll rake it in on Survivor Fantasy...I mean, we won't even have to work at it. This guy/gal has been so kind and generous to tell us the entire game even before the final edits have hit the cutting room floor!

We're in I tell ya, the Suburu is mine!

--couldn't type that with a straight face and hopes no one is taking this malarky seriously

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-22-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
misto honey, I think you are absolutely dead on. I mean after all we both enjoy fitting the spoilers to the outcome especially from posters that I have never heard of At this point, let's just post each person with a smiley next to it!

I could always use a new vehicle lolol

Echoing misto that I hope no one believes that my boot list will echo this one

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-18-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
I'm sure they will have twists and turns in ASS. And I can't wait! I'm sure S8 will be the BEST season yet!!

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "An awful lot of detail"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-03 AT 00:29 AM (EST)

Pepe,

Gee, that is an awful lot of detail. If this dude comes up with more, please think of us here. Especially if it ever looks like he is on the up and up.

THANKS!!!!

miracle1969mets 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-19-03, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miracle1969mets Click to send private message to miracle1969mets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
If that massive spoiler turns out to be correct, I'll say it shoud affirm Richard and Brian as the two best Survivors ever, especially when I heard people expecting him to be voted first out of his tribe. Though I might move Brian to #1 over Rich, especially if he makes the final 2

johndoe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-03, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johndoe Click to send private message to johndoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
That spoiler having Brian and Jon in the game sounded really cool. Most probably BS because Brian and Jon have both been spotted in public during the filming of ASS...however, it got me thinking....

Will we see cameos from past survivors on ASS that are not contestants??

How cool would the above scenareo be if instead of rejoing the game...Someone like Jon/Brian/Helen come in to pick new teams and/or compete for a couple days and leave after TC. But no outcasts please. No joining the game. Just having Brian and Jon show up out of the blue would have everyone in shock, like WTF!?! That would be classic.

JanetSTL 74 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
I don't know about you all...but I like this, this could be where the old woman joins the game. I mean I'm thinking an older woman wasn't selected to be in one of the early three tribes because she would've been an obvious first boot and too much of a liability to her tribe physically ( that's the way it's been every other Survivor ). Maybe Mad Dog or Janet will get a chance at ASS **fingers-crossed**....

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"
>Amber is next to go due to the fear that she
>could win the whole game and had never done anything
>significant the whole time.

That looks _really_ plausible to me. ]

Except didn't Amber do this exact same thing in the Outback? The never doing anything part, that is.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Will the game be "tweaked" at all? Just a little?"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •