The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Family visit for Jenna (1st season alum)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jenbug 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-03, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenbug Click to send private message to jenbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Family visit for Jenna (1st season alum)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-03 AT 02:50 AM (EST)

I have been lurking since season two, but have never had any potential spoilers of my own until now.

A source who knows Jenna's (from Survivor 1- I don't know her last name because I didn't watch that season) brother from where he works in L.A. told me that on Monday of this week he returned from a week in Panama to visit Jenna while she was in ALL Stars. Does this mean she lasts long enough for a family visit?

Caveat:

This seems really late in the game, perhaps the game was even already over, making the info useless.

So I apologize if this is a waste of a thread-lock away. I also understand skeptics- I am as well with all of the hocus pocus that gets posted on many sites- that is why I only come to this site instead of Sucks. Thanks for all of the great spoilers and entertainment and happy holidays to all!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's okay... Goooey_Alley 12-20-03 1
 RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st sea... PepeLePew13 12-20-03 2
 Thanks Jims02 12-20-03 3
   RE: Thanks, but..... Serendipity 12-20-03 4
 RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st sea... Corvis 12-23-03 5
   RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st sea... katethegreat 12-23-03 6
 RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st sea... SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-20-03, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's okay..."
It can probably mean that she reached the jury. Or maybe, Jenna Lewis's brother just visited her and not participated in the family reward challenge. Usually, a contestant's family member or friend who participates in the challenge stays in that area for a day or two. But who knows?

Any spoilers will do. It comes down to more confirmations, second-hand info's, other poster's skepticism, and others for these spoilers to become reliable.

Happy Holidays! ;p

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-03, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st season alum)"
If this is true, it makes sense. Jenna Lewis has young twins and was single at the time she was in S1 so there's a good chance she's still single (not the easiest thing in the world being in your early 20's and finding a young man who doesn't mind you already have kids, easier when you're in your 30's)... so she would probably have someone like her mom and dad look after the twins, meaning a sibling would be more likely to go visit instead of a parent.

And no, the info isn't useless if it's true -- it helps us eliminate one early boot possibility. Without Bebekid's Darrah family visit information, we spoilers might have been thinking that Darrah was an early boot and missed the boat on a few votes.

Of course, it's still possible that the brother decided to go down and visit with Jenna around the country after the game ended but I don't think this is likely -- Jenna has young twins, she'll be anxious to get home as quickly as possible.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thanks"
Thanks for the information.

Seems really interesting to me. He *just* got back? That seems kinda late. I wonder if maybe all the contestants got vacations or something. Hmmmmmm... This might give us a clue that Jenna L made the jury.

Thanks for the caveat too. Dig up some more information!

A holiday gift from JSlice

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-20-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks, but....."
didn't filming end on either the 9th or 11th of December?

It had wrapped already by the time of S7 finale on 14 Dec.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-23-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st season alum)"
A source who knows Jenna's (from Survivor 1- I don't know her last name because I didn't watch that season) brother from where he works in L.A. told me that on Monday of this week he returned from a week in Panama to visit Jenna while she was in ALL Stars.

"Monday of this week" refers to December 15th, I assume. Reports have filming ending December 11. The brother was there a week which means he probably arrived on the 6th (day 34), 7th (day 35), or 8th (day 36). This would put the family visit challenge at the Final Five.

I was wondering if we've ever had a loved ones challenge that late in the game so I checked out the CBS website.

Loved One Challenges:

Survivor 1 - Episode 11
Survivor 2 - Episode 13 (Note that they did 42 days and 14 episodes. So this would correspond to episode 12 in every other series.)
Survivor 3 - Episode 11 (Just videotapes of loved ones.)
Survivor 4 - 7 Episode 11

So it has happened this late once before (Survivor 2). Otherwise, it's always been in Episode 11 (days 31-33). It would seem strange for them to switch from the pattern that's gone on since S3, but I suppose anything's possible with ASS.

Corvis

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-23-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st season alum)"
Thanks for the recap - I was wondering exactly this, so your post was timely!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Family visit for Jenna (1st season alum)"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •