The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"

These are pics from S7 jury and reunion. The one on the far right is the Reunion. He sure looks like his face is fatter.

This is a pic directly after he returned home from S7, definately looks slimmer than he did last night.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now SurvivorBlows 12-15-03 1
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now Missing_Rupert 12-15-03 2
   RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now atherella 12-15-03 3
       RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now SurvivorBlows 12-15-03 6
 teeth? blacknwhitedog 12-15-03 4
   RE: teeth? jsanb 12-15-03 5
       RE: teeth? Missing_Rupert 12-16-03 7
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now Missing_Rupert 12-16-03 8
   Thanks. udg 12-16-03 12
       RE: Thanks. Missing_Rupert 12-16-03 16
 Scar on Arm Missing_Rupert 12-16-03 9
 Ruperts collar bones & color mavsfan 12-16-03 10
   Rupert on the finale Pirate Prinny 12-16-03 11
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now Ra_8secs 12-16-03 13
 Teeth SurvivorBlows 12-16-03 14
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now rechauffe 12-16-03 15
   RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now ihavturtlduvluv 12-16-03 18
       RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now ValleyGirl 12-17-03 22
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now Missing_Rupert 12-16-03 17
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now RudyRules 12-16-03 19
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now Risti 12-16-03 20
   RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now atherella 12-17-03 21
       RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now badger 12-18-03 23
       RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now tommiettop 12-19-03 29
   RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now TenPin 12-18-03 24
       RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now atherella 12-18-03 25
           RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now VerucaSalt 12-18-03 26
               RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now ginger 12-18-03 27
               RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now Smooth23 12-18-03 28
                   RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now pmspml5 12-26-03 30
 RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
You know, I was thinking last night that knowing Burnet, they might have put a fat suit on him last night, LOL...

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
I was thinking the same thing. Plus he had a nice tan, but no apparant bug bites last night. That could have been due to makeup. But I don't think they could make a fat suit where he could wear his tank top!

atherella 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atherella Click to send private message to atherella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
I think RUpert had an expert make over before the live show last night. MB wouldn't WANT us to see bug bites. What we did see was Rupert extremely tanned, which he didn't look during s7. After 27 days in the game, and the remainder in loser lodge, it seems strange how dark he got during the ASS, but not S7. Makeup by an expert. Rupert did seemed more toned also and his body is such a difference from when we first met him.

12-15-03, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Kepp in mind the tan could be impacted by the seasons... I believe S7 was filmed during the rainy season while ASS filmed during a dryer part of the year -- but I'm not 100% on that

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "teeth?"
It looks like he has blackened or missing teeth?

His hair/beard looked quite a bit lighter to me.

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: teeth?"
I also noticed how sun bleached his hair was. I think that is an indicator that he did well, at least final 6 or so, good chance of F4.

12-16-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: teeth?"
In another thread people were talking about Ruperts teeth too. Missing teeth, gauze in mouth, blackened? Not sure. My theory is lighting. His mustash (getting tired, not sure of spelling) is so bushy, that is caused a shadow over that part of his mouth.

12-16-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
UDG wrote in the other How does Rupert look thread....

----------

"It was the lighting..."
His lips and mouth did look funny. I rewatched the video staring at his mouth the whole time.
DH: What are you doing.
Me: Um... Just watching Rupert on the Finale again.
DH: Do you have a "thing" for him or something?

Anyway, the missing tooth thing was lighting. The shadow from his mustache fell on his teeth most of the time, looking like he was missing 3-4 lower left teeth. However, if you watched carefully, there were several times you could see that they were all intact, especially when he threw back his head to laugh. His teeth, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, were definitely in there.

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that it was just the shadows and lighting that made his lips look odd as well.

---
UDG

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-16-03, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thanks."
I saw the tooth thing mentioned in a couple of places, but after I watched the tape again, I just posted it in the first place I saw.

---
UDG

12-16-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Thanks."
No, Thank you for your observations! I just wanted to share them. Plus your post was quite funny!!

12-16-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
9. "Scar on Arm"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-03 AT 00:18 AM (EST)

In another thread they are also commenting on a big scar on his arm.

atherella wrote:
Also, did anyone notice a new scar on RUpert's left arm that was not there during the taping of S7? I am not sure how it looks like a scar already if it is new, perhaps makeup again, but it was definitely NOT there during S7, and definitely THERE last night. Thoughts?

Edited to add: Webby, if I am doing something wrong by summarizing some items from other threads, please let me know. I found it confusing because there were three threads talking about how Rupert looked, and I wanted to get the main points in the most recent and active thread.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-03, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ruperts collar bones & color"
During the Final Sunday night, it looked to me like Ruperts Collar bone was much more pronounced than in any past video they showed of him. This lead me to believe Rupert had lost more weight than at the end of S7.

Too, Rupert looked like he had an orange tinge to his skin.
I've watched it on 2 different TV's and noticed it both times (although it was more noticable on 1 TV that the other). I watched the other players, and none of them had the same orange tinge I thought Rupert had.

I don't know if this was a matter of Makeup to cover bites, or if he's developed a liver problem, if he's eaten a ton of carrots, or if I'm just seeing things.

Pirate Prinny 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-03, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pirate%20Prinny Click to send private message to Pirate%20Prinny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Rupert on the finale"
I'd just like to add that on S7, Rupert was definately not a happy camper from the time he was voted out all the way up the F2 council, however, on the live finale, he was in extremely good spirits. Of course, a huge part of the episode was a tribute to him, and i know that made him happy. But it makes me sense that he was pleased with the results of S8.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Rupe certainly looked fitter at Reunion than when he started S7.

I'm becoming wary of weight-loss spoilers now. MB is increasingly making sure that the Survivors have the opportunity for lots of food. Yes, Morgan was pathetic early, and the overall diet is necessarily going to be lower in calories. But it seemed like every RC included food in S7.

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

12-16-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
14. "Teeth"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-03 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

Rupert's teeth seem pretty much fine to me, here are a couple of vidcaps I grabbed last night from the reunion.

...I mean he don't have the bright-white teeth of Darrah, etc., but he's not exactly some toothless old seadog either.

rechauffe 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rechauffe Click to send private message to rechauffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"

Could the 'shadow' on Rupert's teeth have been because his cheek was pulled away from them just a bit? I'm thinking that he could have had his cheeks packed a little, so it doesn't appear that he lost as much weight as he did.

Try it. Stuff a tissue or two into the side of your cheek and you'll see what I mean--it plumps up your face *and* throws shadows on your teeth *and* makes it a bit more difficult to speak.

God, I'm pathetic.

Please be kind; I'm a newbie, too.

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-03 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

>
>Could the 'shadow' on Rupert's teeth
>have been because his cheek
>was pulled away from them
>just a bit? I'm
>thinking that he could have
>had his cheeks packed a
>little, so it doesn't appear
>that he lost as much
>weight as he did.
>

Dood, you are Spot On! I totally agree that Rupert looks puffed up - in the second picture, look at the creases in his face. (okay, don't get grossed out, no easy way to say this) On his face, the wrinkles are much smaller - the 'folds' are thin. I'm a chubby girl, and when I laugh, the creases in my face are much fatter. You know when you get a 'fat analysis' at the gym and they pinch your skin to see how big the fold is? Rupert's pinch is much smaller now I'd say.

Rupert has most definitely lost alot of weight in the face. I think the orange tint in his face and arms, the shadows on his teeth and goofy sound to his voice (like he was talking around something), coupled with his Hatch comments, Jiffy's reaction, and the obvious 'glow' to him, indicate that Rupert went quite far in ASS, at least jury, I'm guessing F4 for sure, beyond that who knows.

Oh and don't worry about being a newbie. I've been reading these boards since S1, but I rarely ever post. I know the aprehension invovled in throwing out a theory (though this one I think is quite good )

~ihavturtlduvluv

ETA: I meant second picture, I can't count

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-17-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
I think your analysis of the situation is right on "ihavturtlduvluv". As well, I think Rupert's demeanour on the show was way too upbeat and enthusiastic for someone who didn't make it to at least the F4.
Keep on posting.
Valley Girl
"Rupert, you great big hunk of a man give me a big wet one....."

12-16-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Thanks for the vid caps showing Ruperts teeth are fine!

Not sure about something in his cheeks. He did seem to be talking a little weird.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
I was thinking he looked way too good to have gone far in the ASS. The sun exposure adds up after TWO Survivors in a row and doesn't go away overnight! PLUS the time at the loser's lodge, lounging in the sun poolside sipping cocktails with Jerri! LOL

A J-Slice Creation
Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Out of curiosity-when did S7 finish taping? Sandra had time between now and then to gain back 20 pounds. Something tells me if MB approached Rupert right when S7 finished taping about ASS, he'd spend the next little while(weeks? months?) beefing up as much as possible. He looks like the kind of guy who would easily eat beef and potatoes every day if he knew he was going to be without them for another possible 39 days.

12-17-03, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail atherella Click to send private message to atherella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-03 AT 03:14 AM (EST)

Hehe... I was quoted from over on Sucks...

Anyhow...some good post ASS pics for you all of Rupert NOW. Looking mighty in shape, with well defined muscles.

Start of s7

NOW

(ETA ... he does seem to have all his teeth, but I still by my original statement that SOMETHING was different with his mouth. Combine that with the new scar...hopefully he goes far!!!)

Spoil on

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-18-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
well, let's just hope that rupert's muscles came from hard work and not from a bottle, like osten's.

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
I still can't see the scar you're talking about.

Rupert looks great now, not so much like a big bear -

He's the "Rupe-a-Dupe - sting like a butterfly, float like a bee"

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Are we sure Sandra gained back 20lbs? I agree she looked significantly different, but that was due to a change in her hairstyle more than anything else. Lill on the other hand reminded me of the crypt keeper with a bad dye job. She looked as if she ate her way back to her normal size if not more. (bashers here I come)

TenPin
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

12-18-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Sandra said in her chat that she lost 22lbs while filming and gained back 20. Read through her chat trancripts.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-18-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Sandra has an article with TV Guide; I'm only posting the relevant information since there is still some speculation or hopes she is on ASS (I checked back for link and it is no longer there but these are the words verbatim)

Rumor has it that Diaz-Twine may land on Survivor: All Stars, but she says her fear of the ocean makes her hesitant to sign up for another Survivor ordeal. "I told Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst, 'Give me some advance warning . Either I'll go and swim, and learn how to really swim. Or as long as it is somewhere where there is no water, like Africa.'

"I'm a really good swimmer in a pool," she adds. "I can swim my ass off. But if you throw me in the ocean, that's a whole different story. Especially when you've got Rupert saying, 'Oh, did you see that shark?' No, I don't want to see that shark! I'm going to get my tail out of here."

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
All I know is I am seeing far too much of Sadam Hussein and Rupert's respective tonsils this week.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-18-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
Oh dear god I hope she isn't on ASS, she was boring as listening to the hair in my ears grow until the final 6 or so.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-26-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"
I will post in this thread as well. There is a picture of Jon and Rupert in IN TOUCH magazine during the after party. Ruperts body is covered in bug bits. I think that says enough.

01-04-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •