The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jon an ASS?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jon an ASS?"
Har har... yes, we all know Jon is an ass... but what was with his quote tonight? Something about "maybe my grandpa will die on All Stars" Now obviously MB has the ASS contestants under some sort of legal penalty if they spill the beans before he wants them to... so I doubt Jon would risk being sued if he really was an ASS. So why would Jon say that then? Is he just an ass, or an ASS?

DMNW DMNW DMNW DMNW!!!SWM!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jon an ASS? RealityRyan 12-14-03 1
   RE: Jon an ASS? Smooth23 12-14-03 2
       RE: Jon an ASS? paranoia 12-15-03 3
       RE: Jon an ASS? munson 12-15-03 5
   RE: Jon an ASS? SurvivorBlows 12-15-03 4
       Yup! Goooey_Alley 12-16-03 34
   RE: Jon an ASS? munson 12-15-03 6
   RE: Jon an ASS? yensid 12-15-03 18
 RE: Jon an ASS? Hellykitto 12-15-03 7
 Jon is Yesterday's News - MB take N... tommiettop 12-15-03 8
   RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB ta... munson 12-15-03 9
       Logical choice would be Rob M. FesterFan1 12-15-03 13
   RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB ta... mistofleas 12-15-03 12
       RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB ta... Loree 12-15-03 17
           RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB ta... mistofleas 12-15-03 21
 RE: Jon an ASS? badger 12-15-03 10
   RE: Jon an ASS? arturbars 12-15-03 11
   RE: Jon an ASS? kelli_blue 12-15-03 14
       RE: Jon an ASS? SurvivorBlows 12-15-03 15
           RE: Jon an ASS? Scarlett O Hara 12-15-03 16
               RE: Jon an ASS? RealityRyan 12-15-03 19
               RE: Jon an ASS? udg 12-15-03 25
           one small point Webby shakes the clown 12-15-03 28
               RE: one small point Webby shanana banana 12-19-03 63
               RE: one small point Webby Violet Nyte 12-20-03 65
       Jonny 4play Tops... Goooey_Alley 12-16-03 35
 RE: Jon an ASS? Rothschild 12-15-03 20
   RE: Jon an ASS? ginger 12-15-03 22
       RE: Jon an ASS? mistofleas 12-15-03 23
           RE: Jon an ASS? ginger 12-15-03 26
               RE: Jon an ASS? mistofleas 12-16-03 38
 RE: Jon an ASS? JazzyJax 12-15-03 24
 RE: Jon an ASS? moogie 12-15-03 27
   RE: Jon an ASS? porcelina 12-15-03 29
       RE: Jon an ASS? JonBGone 12-15-03 30
           RE: Jon an ASS? Missing_Rupert 12-15-03 31
               RE: Jon an ASS? anninvt2002 12-16-03 32
                   RE: Jon an ASS? Pirate Prinny 12-16-03 33
                   Jon Sighting... Goooey_Alley 12-16-03 36
               RE: Jon an ASS? arturbars 12-16-03 39
       RE: Jon an ASS? tommiettop 12-17-03 53
 RE: Jon an ASS? rechauffe 12-16-03 37
   RE: Jon an ASS? oddglass2 12-16-03 40
       RE: Jon an ASS? udg 12-16-03 42
           RE: Jon an ASS? munson 12-16-03 43
               RE: Jon an ASS? yensid 12-16-03 44
               RE: Jon an ASS? SurvivorBlows 12-17-03 57
                   RE: Jon an ASS? yensid 12-17-03 58
           RE: Jon an ASS? oddglass2 12-16-03 45
   RE: Jon an ASS? mistofleas 12-16-03 41
 RE: Jon an ASS? buckeyegirl 12-16-03 46
   RE: Jon an ASS? Draco Malfoy 12-17-03 50
   RE: Jon and Boston Rob? spacey 12-17-03 55
       RE: Jon and Boston Rob? mistofleas 12-17-03 56
 RE: Jon an ASS? ValleyGirl 12-16-03 47
   RE: Jon an ASS? atherella 12-17-03 48
       RE: Jon an ASS? VerucaSalt 12-17-03 49
           I think that's an accurate assessme... udg 12-17-03 51
               RE: I think that's an accurate asse... mistofleas 12-17-03 52
                   RE: I think that's an accurate asse... tommiettop 12-17-03 54
                   RE: I think that's an accurate asse... Cyanide4U 12-24-03 67
 Wouldn't be surprised... RealityRyan 12-17-03 59
   RE: Wouldn't be surprised... Katiepops 12-18-03 60
 CBS Web Chat Missing_Rupert 12-18-03 61
   RE: CBS Web Chat Sneezles 12-18-03 62
   Yep... Goooey_Alley 12-20-03 64
       RE: Yep... Sneezles 12-22-03 66
           RE: Yep... swh007 12-30-03 68
               RE: Yep... Scarlett O Hara 12-30-03 69
                   RE: Yep... Missing_Rupert 12-30-03 70
                   RE: Yep... Flowerpower 12-31-03 71
               Jon reminds me... Goooey_Alley 12-31-03 72
 RE: Jon an ASS? SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 73
   RE: Jon an ASS? blacknwhitedog 01-16-04 74
       RE: Jon an ASS? idiotcowboy 01-16-04 75
           RE: Jon an ASS? pmspml5 01-16-04 76
               RE: Jon an ASS? Brownroach 01-16-04 77
                   RE: Jon an ASS? Loree 01-16-04 78
                       RE: Jon an ASS? yensid 01-16-04 79
                       RE: Jon an ASS? MakeItStop 01-17-04 81
   RE: Jon an ASS - re CBS preview Chez 01-16-04 80

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-14-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Oh, and also... did anyone catch Rupert's akward little interchange with Jeff about him "finaly beating Richard Hatch" (or something to that effect?). Seeing as how they're both on ASS, I thought that quote was a bit interesting...

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-03, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I caught that, plus it looked to me like Rupert was wearing a ton of makeup, covering up bugbites, etc? Kinda makes me think Rupert got real far in ASS

paranoia 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paranoia Click to send private message to paranoia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Actually, he might have been semi-serious. See http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID60/43.shtml#8

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Rupert's little trash talk at D!ck Hatch seemed pretty good natured. Could lead one to believe that they became allies OR there was a bit of friendly competition between the two.

Hatchy was the first tribe food provider, a role Rupert took to a whole other level in the Pearl Islands. Which wore this hat in ASS?

I thought Rupert looked very good - healthy - for someone who was only days removed from a Survivor competition. Of course, with the abundance of fish in the seas surrounding the Pearl Islands, maybe they all ate well..again.

I can't help but believe that Rupert, as the unknown variable, won't make it too far. Also, while he might have learned some lessons from PI, can he adapt and subvert his very big personality in ASS, to stay out of the line of fire?

I can't wait until Feb!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
He said he'd wanted to be on Survivor ever since he saw the first one, because he knew he could beat Richard Hatch -- an innocent enough comment unless you know that Rupert is on ASS

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-03, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Yup!"
Only those who've been active or lurkers in spoiling community could catch this one. I agree with you.

12-15-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
There did seem to be a bit of awkward laughter after he dropped that little bomb. Honestly, hated or not, little Johnny Fairplay is what the all-star edition is about - break out contestants, big personalities, excellent startegists. He'd make a perfect ASS and I, for one, hope it's true.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-15-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Wasn't there a spoiler somewhere, where someone posted that they saw him in a bar during the time that ASS would have been taping? I can't find it now, but I thopught I read it here on Blows.

Hellykitto 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hellykitto Click to send private message to Hellykitto Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Well, he's an ass, that's fer sure. The atmosphere did seem awfully tense when he mentioned All-Stars. Did you see the look on JP's face? Something was definitely rotten in Denmark. Jonny F-face seemed mighty uncomfortable...like maybe he said somethin he shouldn't-a.....

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jon is Yesterday's News - MB take Note!"
Yes, according to the early show this am, the little pr!ck is on ASS. Hey MB - been there done that! His tricks are old hat now - his schlock doesn't travel well (from one Survivor to another). His story has already played out so MB stop beating a dead horse.

OK this should probably be in bashers, but here's a spoiler speculation - at the reunion, weight and healthwise, J looked relatively healthy and well fed (for the little a$$ho that he is), so I doubt he was tolerated for very long in ASS. My bet is he was among the first to be booted. Hope so anyway. Too bad Sandra & Lil didn't throw HIM on the burning shipwreck.

12-15-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB take Note!"
So, if JFP is a confirmed ASS, who does he replace on Snewser's (and others) contestant list?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Logical choice would be Rob M."
...or Rob C., but Robfather II did better than his predecessor.

It won't be:
Rupert - already confirmed
Rich - previous winner
Ethan - previous winner
Colby - previous F2, and fan favorite
Lex - previous F4, and in different age group
Tom - previous F4, and in different age group
Rudy - previous F4, different age group, and fan favorite

Jon fills the same role that Rob M. would, although he makes Tribe 3 that much weaker in challenges (gross food excepted).

Fester

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB take Note!"
Yes, according to the Early Show this am, the little pr!ck is on ASS.

Do you have a link to a source or did you just hear this while watching the Early Show?

Since they haven't announced the cast yet, I have a hard time believing the above would be just said outright.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB take Note!"
I watched The Early Show and all I heard was the group of 4 on the couch (Julie Chen, Hannah, etc.) assuming that Jon must be on ASS because of his comment. They did not verify it.

12-15-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jon is Yesterday's News - MB take Note!"
Thanks Loree, that's what I figured had happened.

--crosses her fingers for a Jon free ASS

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
i do hope jon is on ASS, as much as i hate the guy. he does make good tv (or at least, he thinks he makes good tv)

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
All Star Survivor, would not be 'ALL' Star without FairPlay! We all love to hate him (i actually did in the beginning of this season, but now I give him all the props) - but, let's face it He is great for this Game!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Yes, I hate him too, but can admit he DOES make the game more interesting.

Jonny FairPlay HAS to be the most hated Survivor in Survivor history! (a fact he seems very proud of too!)

12-15-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
>Jonny FairPlay HAS to be the
>most hated Survivor in Survivor
>history!

Richard Hatch was by far more hatest than any other Survivor ever... right up until he committed the cardinal sin of winning, then everyone loved him.

If Jon really wanted to be the most hated Survivor ever, than he should be glad he didn't win -- because the two are kinda mutally exclusive. He can go ask Hatch and Big brother's Will Kirby (both of whom suddenly became much more liked once they won.)

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
For what it's worth -- I hope Johnny Doesn't Play Fair is on the ASS show. He made SPI so much more entertaining and was skilled at manipulation -- how'd you like the cat fight he orchestrated between Lil and Darrah last night?! Unbelieveable! So, I for one, would be thrilled to see his face in Panama on February 1.

Scarlett

12-15-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I also really hope Jonny A-play is on All Stars and that he is the same ass-face that he was this season (which is pretty much a guarantee)... however, I don't really think he is on the show... he'd be in a lot of trouble if he was an actual contestant and let it slip on the renunion. If he is an ASS, MB has obviously gone to great lengths to keep it from us before now, so he wouldn't want Jonny A-play ruining his fun.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I definitely loved to hate Jon! I LMBO when he came to TC drunk, and I thought it was brilliant the way he manipulated the D/L fight in the final episode.

However, I don't think his BS would fly on ASS. The reason it worked in S7 was that many of the players were very naive. The players on ASS have no such handicaps, and in fact, some of them may even be better at manipulation than Jon, though most are more subtle than Fairplay.

---
UDG

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "one small point Webby"
He can go
>ask Hatch and Big brother's
>Will Kirby (both of whom
>suddenly became much more liked
>once they won.)

..I agree about Hatch, but Will's popularity started to spike a several weeks before the finale....after Shannon was gone and when everyone started to hate on Nicole and Hardly. Will's diary room entries ripping on everyone in the house quickly made him a fan favorite weeks before he won the money.

But I totally agree that no one liked Hatch until after he won...and by no one I mean NO ONE, maybe not even one single person out of the 45 mil that watched the finale. That's how much hatred the guy had.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: one small point Webby"
>>>>>>But I totally agree that no one liked Hatch until after he won...and by no one I mean NO ONE, maybe not even one single person out of the 45 mil that watched the finale. That'show much hatred the guy had. >>>>>>>

No way Shakes! I was a Richard Hatch fan all the way through SI and was rooting heavily for him to win. When he won, I jumped off my couch and screamed "YES!" to the great displeasure of my hubby, who hated Richard and really wanted him to lose.

I don't know, I guess I've always admired good scheming from the get-go. I even grew to love Johnny Fairplay halfway through this season, when he was on my "hate" list for about the first six episodes. LOL

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: one small point Webby"
I loved Will long before he won -- he reminded me of my brother. We'd be watching, and my brother would say something like, "If I were them, I'd..." and then, pretty soon, Will would do it! It was very creepy but very cool.

I <3 Will! Best Big Brother contestant ever. Although I don't think he'd be able to do near as good on Survivor.

12-16-03, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Jonny 4play Tops..."
the Survivor Jerks. He beats Rich (#2), Jerri (#3), Brian (#4) and Sue (#5). Lemme imagine what it looks like when all asses are in ASS.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
If Jon is an ASS, do you think he would wear a Scout uniform --
Boy, Girl or Brownie

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I thought ASS was filming already? How can Fairplay (or for that matter, Rupert) join in mid-filming?

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

12-15-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-03 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

Actually Ginger, it just completed. Enough time for both Rupert and Jon to get back to LA for the reunion. Not that I believe for a second that Jon is on ASS. Rupert yes, Jon...no.

--won't watch if Jon is on

--is also lying of course

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
You know, there's just enough time in between today and the start of ASS for you brilliant spoiler types to cure cancer or something.

(Lame way of saying Thank You - which is what I'm really saying).

Since they already caught Saddam. I'm just sayin....

12-16-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Since they already caught Saddam. I'm just sayin....

Oh, I did that. That's why I'm so tired today!

--is working on cold fusion right now

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Does anyone have comparison pics of Jon S7 and reunion show? I thought he looked very skinny and relatively subdued for all his trash talk. And his hair looked way more fried than the curls he left S7 with. If I remember right, he prized those curls (for attracting women.)

Just wondering!

moogie 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moogie Click to send private message to moogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I kind of got the impression from his comment that he was just letting MB know that he should be considered if ever an ASS2 were done. He was making a statement that he would not be above another outrageous lie if he were asked to be in a second edition of ASS. I would like to think that maybe MB realizes that the general public might be a bit tired of Johnny Fairplay, and to bring him back this soon would be a mistake since his personality is so grating. I would still probably watch, but it would not be becuase he was in it.

porcelina 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail porcelina Click to send private message to porcelina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
How can he be on ass? He didn't look like he lost any weigt at all in fact, he looked like he gained a few pounds and plus he's like people have been coming up to him and telling him how much they hate him. So he couldn't have been on ass. I agree that he made that comment, implying that he would like to be on the next ASS, if there is one.

JonBGone 29 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JonBGone Click to send private message to JonBGone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I don't see the point in MB bringing Jon back. He is a liar and a manipulator, but I think others like Rob C are much more accomplished liars and manipulators.

I hope Jon is not back so I can change my name to RobBGone, or RichBGone, or AnybodyButRupertBGone.

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-03 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

I agree that there is no point to bring him back. His smack got real old, and for Survivor, he couldn't do much more for the show. There are much better manipulators from the past.

BTW. Did you see him on the CBS Early Show? He looked like a pimp.

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I am going to go to the archives but I thought there was a Jon sighting at a hockey game, during the time ASS was filming. I will check it out.

Pirate Prinny 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-03, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pirate%20Prinny Click to send private message to Pirate%20Prinny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
MB has to be smart enough not to risk turning a whole new season of Survivor into the Johnny Fairplay show. I really doubt that Jon is on Survivor All-Stars. Knowing Jon, I wouldn't be surprised if he said what he said just to create controversy and make people think that he's on Survivor All-Stars. He could be reading this topic right now and loving it...

Brrr! I just felt a chill run through my spine. Could the Puppetmaster's legacy live on?

12-16-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
36. "Jon Sighting..."
I had read that one. The article even told that he was ignored by the audience as if they don't really know him. I think I read it somewhere here... in the Bashers?

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jon an ASS?"

>BTW. Did you see him
>on the CBS Early Show?
> He looked like a
>pimp.

Oh yeah! I though he looked hillariously awesome. I enjoyed the 70's porn star look with mustache on the final TC!!!

If MB is any smart - he defintely needs to have Jonny Fairplay on ASS - as much as everyone hates him - HE IS RATINGS!!!

12-17-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I think I might have jumped the gun in a previous post saying he was on ASS - since then I've seen just a few hints but nothing definite. I hope to hell and back that he's not.

I believe MB makes a HUGE mistake if he put J A-ho on ASS or on ASS-2. Granted a lot of people (NOT ME) found him amusing in S7. But now that everyone knows about his act and his purposeful nastiness, it would very quickly become just tiresome on ASS.

The only interesting thing about him on S7 was how soon before the rest of the cast smartens up and votes him off. Now we know that everyone already knows he's an ass, so any suspense is gone. No matter what tricks he might come up with, he'll turn out to be simply boring and stupid.

He'll still probably appeal to people who think Letterman's stupid pet tricks are good TV. Ho hum

rechauffe 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rechauffe Click to send private message to rechauffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Jon an ASS?"

A few thoughts re: Jon that probably have been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find them:

1. Is it possible that he was brought in to take Jenna's place when her mother died during ASS?

2. Recall Jon's forshadowing comment regarding Sandra never winning the million dollars during S7? I'm wondering if Sandra just gave a foreshadowing comment on Jon during promos for the F7 finale. She clearly said,

"He's an ass."

Simply a comment on his behavior during F7?

I'm a newbie; please be kind.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
hello rechauffe - welcome!

I was thinking the same thing myself about him replacing Jenna. I'm sure with the expect the unexpected theme that MB wants to promote, this wouldn't be such a bad idea.

I think it has been confirmed that he is on All-Stars, but the question is if he's there from the beginning or comes in midway as suggested. Although, in the end, SurvivorNews may have been incorrect in their prediction...

12-16-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
>I think it has been confirmed
>that <Jon> is on All-Stars

Confirmed where? By whom? I haven't seen ANYTHING legitimately confirming Jon on ASS. There was apparently speculation by the Early Show hosts that he "must" be on it, and a newspaper picked up that rumor (along with an incorrect $ prize amount), but that's all. Jon's comments on the Finale sounded like they were coming from someone who was NOT on ASS, which had completed filming already.

---
UDG

12-16-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Of course this is not confirmation but it is the first time Jon talks formally about the possibility of participating in ASS.

http://tvguide.com/news/insider/031216a.asp

I'll pull out the last two questions....

TVGO: You made a comment at the reunioun about Survivor: All Stars. Was that a clue you're going to be in it?
Jon: I'm not allowed to say.

TVGO: Come on...are you allowed to hint?
Jon: I've proven that it is pretty easy for me to eliminate Rupert (who is also rumored to be in Survivor: All Stars), so let's see if I can go two for two.

Either a very big hint or big mislead. You decide.

12-16-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I really doubt he is on. At least I would hope that MB has enough brains than to give him more airtime. The funny thing is, he annoyed me on the show, but I really can't stand him after the show. The way he acted on The Early Show and the answers to his questions for TVGuide and the CBS chat are awful. Very disrespectful.

12-17-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Jon's just being coy -- he's not on it, I've received plenty of messages from folks who saw him hanging around town this season, plus one of the Boston papers had a story about him being in Cambridge, MA for a hockey game last month or something...

12-17-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Thanks for the update. That makes me feel much better. He could single handedly ruin the S8 for me.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I thought I read somewhere along this post that it was confirmed. My bad! I must have mis-read the info that is out there.

12-16-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-03 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

1. Is it possible that he was brought in to take Jenna's place when her mother died during ASS?

Normally, I would say that it's simply not possible that MB would replace a contestant that had to leave. Look at Supkin in S2, they just lost him, no booted person coming back to replace him and no letting him come back.

BUT this is All Stars. Meaning MB wants All Stars. I think it is possible that MB would scramble to replace Jenna. Who better to make a suprise replacement than Jon.

Jeff: "Hi everyone, welcome to the tribe Reward Challenge. So tribes 1 & 2 know, tribe 3 lost a memeber last night. Jenna's mother passed away due to cancer and Jenna has been flown home to be with her family. We don't want to have tribe 3 be at a disatvantage so we're giving them a suprise replacement. Tribe 3...meet your new teammate! *Jon walks out from behind the bushes wearing a Tribe 3 buff*

All right, let's get started...for this reward..." *ad nauseum*

I'm wondering if Sandra just gave a foreshadowing comment on Jon during promos for the F7 finale. She clearly said,

"He's an ass."

Again, normally I would not give any credit to this...BUT...it seems to be just the thing that MB would hear, smile with sinister glee and say "oh, yeah...put that in...you gotta put that in!!".

--will think on this some more

edited to add the post quote at the beginning since my words didn't seem to make much sense without it

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-03 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Edited to add: I didn't see Munson's post when I posted this. Sorry for the duplicate.
found this article on TV guide.com, Jon's TV Guide Interview (if this link doesn't work, go to tvguide.com-it's a main story on the front page.) not sure how spoilerish it is, but it mentions ASS, and I thought the answer he gave if he was all stars was an interesting response.
Survivor Villain Talks Trash
by Angel Cohn
Jon Dalton may go down in history as the most notorious Survivor ever. Even Richard Hatch couldn't top some of this dude's dastardly deeds. He lied to his Survivor: Pearl Islands teammates, telling them his grandmother died. He constantly spewed misogynistic comments. No one's intelligence escaped insult on the show. The guy who calls himself Jonny Fairplay — that's his wrestling moniker — felt any nasty move was "just part of the game." Well, he did make the final three. And surprisingly, the other 15 Pearl Islands contestants didn't lynch him during Sunday night's reunion show! Here, the smooth talker spares a few minutes for TV Guide Online to chat about his future plans, his scary fantasies, and the upcoming Survivor: All Stars edition.

TVGO: Has the WWE called to sign up Jonny Fairplay as a new wrestler?
Jon: Maybe. Can't say. I'm not allowed to say. What do you think? How is that for an answer?

TVGO: How about you and Burton as a tag team?
Jon: Maybe. I know I won't work with anyone else.

TVGO: What did you hope to get out of Survivor? Did you want to be famous or just take on a challenge?
Jon: Oh no. Definitely fame. TV and film. I want to work with that Paris Hilton chick. I saw a video with her the other day, and I want to do something like that, hopefully.

TVGO: At least spring for color film instead of the night vision camera.
Jon: Maybe CBS will let me leave with a camera... I'll keep you posted.

TVGO: Do you feel let down, now that the show is over and you lost?
Jon: No, I was the male Survivor 7 winner. And if you think about it, that is actually a little more impressive.

TVGO: Have any of your anti-female comments affected your dating life?
Jon: No. I have more ménage à trois.

TVGO: Well, you did sleep in a tent with some cute girls.
Jon: Yeah. Quit talking about Rupert like that. Nice guys finish eighth.

TVGO: Was your grandma upset that you lied about her death?
Jon: Nah. She is . She's been married eight times.

TVGO: Was there any scheme you hoped to try that you didn't?
Jon: I did everything that I wanted to... except win.

TVGO: Are you mad at Lill for not choosing you to go to the final two?
Jon: Yes. Well, not really mad. She made one decision in the entire game. I hear next year, she's going to make two decisions. So I'm looking forward to that.

TVGO: How did you feel about the Outcast members getting a chance to come back?
Jon: I thought they were great, because they voted with me. I said, "This is going to make for great TV." Every year on Survivor, there is a twist, and no one has any right to #####. And no one bitched at home until got rid of Rupert. So screw 'em, I say.

TVGO: How hard would it be for someone to top your "Most Hated Player" reputation?
Jon: No one can top Jonny Fairplay. I'm the greatest player that ever played the game. Richard Hatch can't hold my chalk... but I bet he'd like to.

TVGO: What three words best describe you?
Jon: H--g, hot, and humble.

TVGO: You made a comment at the reunion about Survivor: All Stars. Was that a clue you're going to be in it?
Jon: I'm not allowed to say.

TVGO: Come on... are you allowed to hint?
Jon: I've proven that it is pretty easy for me to eliminate Rupert , so let's see if I can go two for two.

Ryan/Trista's Wedding Summary

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I couldn't have written better Jon dialogue on Bashers if I'd tried.

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Jon and Boston Rob?"
Another comment he made in the web chat struck me as odd...

FairplayRules: If you got to choose your own tribe from past SURVIVORS, who would your tribe consist of?
Jon: Jerry , Nicole, Michelle, Darrah, Elisabeth and Boston Rob.

I understand the pretty girls but where does Boston Rob come from?

My thoughts are he met Boston Rob on ASS and they made an alliance.

12-17-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Jon and Boston Rob?"
Everything Jon says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Of course he'd pick Boston Rob to be on his team. He needs another guy...a wiley guy, to feel superior to the women with.

Boston Rob pulled the same kind of dirty underhanded lie based stuff that Jon did (only Rob did it waaaay better).

Jon is talking out his butt people. The more we talk about it the more he laughs.

--put forth a possibile scenario where Jon MIGHT be on ASS but doesn't really believe it

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-16-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
If Jon's not on ASS then maybe M.B. got Jon's grandmother instead?
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

atherella 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail atherella Click to send private message to atherella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Jon WAS spotted at a hockey game the night the BL episode aired. I belive it was in Cambridge, MA, but could be wrong.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-17-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-03 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

As always I have no problem with having egg on my face if I am wrong............

Rupert's comment at reunion: As some said, if we didn't know he was on ASS, I doubt his comment would make our hairs stand up. I watched it again after reading from various posters that there was an awkward pause, nervous look, edits or what have you... I didn't see it, I'm sorry. He made a cute comment and Jeff and everyone else laughed at it; that is all I saw.

Jon's comment at reunion: Oh there was lots of awkwardness on his comment but in all honesty, I saw it as more of the audacity of Jon in saying that as opposed to "whoopsie I slipped" Coming off being villafied with the grandmother deal and then to have the cajones to suggest doing it again, the looks he got and the pause type thing seemed to come from what he said.

Now as far as his cryptic comments regarding ASS.......... Personally I'll believe it when I see it. On my presumption he isn't an ASS (though he is an ass) it is just so obvious to me he is doing his "put me in spotlight" deal and PURPOSELY saying these things to keep him at the top of the watercooler talk. If interviewer "A" said Are you on ASS and he said No I'm not well that's done then. By talking the way he is, he is keeping himself in the news and probably being called even MORE because of it.

Now obviously I could be dead wrong. I would think if he were on ASS, he'd actually NOT act like he was though (even though that is probably extremely hard for such an egomaniac)

That is just my current 2 cents for now

ETA to fix a spelling boo boo

12-17-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
51. "I think that's an accurate assessment..."
And, while I don't think that Rupert was referring to ASS when he made his Richard Hatch comment, I do think that he wouldn't have used those exact words if he hadn't beaten Rich somehow, even if it's just one single head-to-head challenge. If Rupert were the first one voted off ASS after getting trounced by Hatch's team in the first IC, for example, I think he'd have said, "I always THOUGHT I could beat him." Small difference, I know.

---
UDG

12-17-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
52. "RE: I think that's an accurate assessment..."
The thing is with Ruperts comment is that he didn't say he beat Richard Hatch. He said "I've wanted to be on Survivor ever since the first time I saw it and I just knew I could beat Richard Hatch."

He's saying...I saw the show and said (as I'm sure many here have as we play the game from our couches) I could be Richard Hatch!

I honestly don't think we can get how well either Rupert of Richard did from this statement. I know we're anxious to glean something while we wait for the start of ASS, but please, let's not fall into the trap of making something from nothing.

Jon's comments? He's just trying to lengthen his 15 minutes. The more obnoxious, crude, disrespectful, distateful and chauvanistic he is, the more people will talk about him. He only wishes he were on ASS and is pissed as hell that Rupert made it and he didn't.

12-17-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
54. "RE: I think that's an accurate assessment..."

>He only wishes he were on ASS and is pissed as
>hell that Rupert made it and he didn't.
>
>

lol. You hit it right on the head. Absolutely right!

Cyanide4U 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-03, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyanide4U Click to send private message to Cyanide4U Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: I think that's an accurate assessment..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-03 AT 01:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-24-03 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

While I agree with you that Rupert's comments are grounded in the spirit of "I can do that"....

I think that the hesitancy that followed was telling (though not necessarily in such an obvious way as many have stated). What this means was:

Jeff detected a potential breach of silence (possible interpretation: thus Rupert and Richard are on ASS, Jeff searched his memory for any instances where Rupert and Richard either come into some head-to-head competitition, or one comes away from the game with a definitive "I bested the other" impression).

Jeff then, in that moment of hesitancy, evaluated the actual risk, and proceeded as he felt necessary. I can't remember what happened next and I don't have it taped etc. It might be interesting to analyse what Jeff then did after this comment. It might point to hints to how well Rupert did. Did Jeff just totally leave a potentially dangerous topic, or did he continue to converse with Rupert, as he didn't think he was playing with fire.

Cyanide4U

12-17-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
59. "Wouldn't be surprised..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-03 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

If MB set this whole thing up... as in he told A-Play to make some "slip" about being in ASS. I'm sure MB is not too happy that the entire ASS cast list was leaked... this could be his way of trying not to make it seem so predictable, to cast doubt on the spoilers and get people talking- which it has done

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Wouldn't be surprised..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-03 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

The show was live so there were no room for edits as someone pointed out above. What was said was said and I think alot it was read into very heavily by some fans or was taken out of context. I think the audience was shocked because of Jons comment either because they knew there really was a parental death on ASS and Jon was so callous to joke about it or the simpler explanation is that they were shocked for him to make a joke of it again.
For my 2 cents, Rupert was definitely on ASS I think Jon was not. ( I really hope not anyway)

12-18-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "CBS Web Chat"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-03 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

SURVIVOR Host: You all have a lot of great questions for Jon, so let's get begin! If you're just joining us, we're chatting live with Survivor Jon Dalton. We'll get to as many of your questions as we can. Let's get started! What's up, Jon? Are you ready to take some questions?
Jon: Absolutely! America's favorite Survivor is here!

mykona: Good job! How do you like the title "Most Infamous Survivor"?
Jon: I dig it. It's mostly just the fat and ugly people that don't like me though, those that sympathize with Rupert. But the beautiful people love me, and I love them.

Johnny: Jon, how did you prepare for SURVIVOR?
Jon: I purchased every season and every Early Show interview off eBay, watched every season twice and watched AMAZON three times. I also spent my last two weeks before leaving for Panama in Catalina becoming skin diver and scuba diver certified.

MaryS: Jon, how much did you win coming in third place?
Jon: Two lottery tickets and a Chick Filet coupon.

MRIguy: You really toned down your question to Lill and Sandra. What did you really want to ask them?
Jon: There was a lot more to the question than was shown.

SuzyQ: Jon, you're an a self-professed a-hole who played the game well. What do you think about all this negativity towards you?
Jon: I love it. I'm lady friendly.

mykona: Jon, has your date factor risen/fallen since SURVIVOR?
Jon: I've had over a hundred ménages à trois since SURVIVOR.

Freedom: Where does your attitude towards women come from? And don't you think the whole men-are-better-than-women thing is getting tired?
Jon: Is that Rupert's mom asking questions again?

MEICHY: Jon, who was your letter from?
Jon: Thunder D, my friend that came and visited me.

LippyMom2: Is that 70s hairdo making a comeback, dude?
Jon: It's my tribute to John Holmes.

jedi: Jon, how many times did you guys really make Lill cry?
Jon: I can't count that high.

Darwin: Jon, if you won the million dollars, what would you buy your grandmother?
Jon: A prostitute.

Kapil: What do you think of Osten after he left the game?
Jon: I thought he was a cool guy.

carin: Who did you dislike most of all the contestants?
Jon: Lill and Rupert. Lill messed up my money, and Rupert stole my air time.

sandrafav: What did your friend write in the letter, Jon?
Jon: Wrestling results and also mentioned my grandmother's cancer had moved into stage 5.

polj: Jon, do you think the dumbest move you and Burton made was to go off together to old Panama City?
Jon: Absolutely not. It was worth one million to me and Burton to get away from the other three.

Darwin: Jon, will you ever pose for Playgirl if they offered you?
Jon: Eighty percent of all Playgirls are purchased by men, so no way.

Freedom: Are you in love with Burton?
Jon: No, but we are going to the Playboy mansion for New Year's Eve together. Thanks for asking!

enna: Do you think Sandra was at all deserving of this win, and why?
Jon: Absolutely not. The men's SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLAND champion (me) should be just a flat-out SURVIVOR champion and the greatest player that played the game. Richard Hatch can't hold my jock, but I'm sure he'd like to try.

Minibunky: Do you think Sandra played a good game?
Jon: No, hiding in the bushes isn't bragging material.

enna: In hindsight, do you think Sandra was smarter than you credited her for?
Jon: Absolutely not.

rink: You said Christa throwing out the fish was idiotic and childish. What about lying about Grandma?
Jon: It's called strategy, you moron.

AZ_girlie: Jon, the "grandma lie" was brilliant, although evil and deceptive. How did you think of it?
Jon: After watching SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON and seeing the pity Jenna got for her mom's cancer (which was true), I figure, what's more sympathetic than a mom? I'll go with grandma.

njmommy: You didn't win any Challenges on your own, and you never got Immunity. Did you really play hard?
Jon: I enjoyed more rewards than any Survivor in the history of the show. I must have played hard enough to have enjoyed them.

mykona: How the hell are you? Will we be seeing more of your antics now that SURVIVOR is finished?
Jon: Absolutely! I have TV, film and wrestling projects in the future.

scooty: Would Rowdy Roddy Piper have lasted longer than you?
Jon: Not on that fake hip.

allstarpunk: What did you think of Darrah's talks on boob jobs and chocolate chip cookies?
Jon: I love 'em both! I had the same conversation with Jeff Probst's mom.

allstarpunk: Jonny, were you ever a Boy Scout?
Jon: Yes, I was!

shakateri: Did you think Lill could stay on the box longer than you and Sandra in the last Challenge?
Jon: I thought it was going to be a super easy Challenge. Lill has an aerobics background, and that was the difference in the game. I took the two weakest people to the end knowing I could beat them.

justwhatever: How would you define "riding the coattails of others," and don't you think you were guilty of it as well?
Jon: I made every move that decided every person being eliminated from the game from day one to day thirty-eight. I think that's a huge difference in coattail-riding and game-playing.

Tedd: Was Michelle as hot in person as she looked on screen?
Jon: More so.

enna: What do you think one of your biggest mistakes in the game was?
Jon: I never made a mistake.

Crimson: Burton mentioned that you and Sandra have "lowered" the bar on the depths Survivors will go to win. You played evil, sarcastic, backstabbing and annoying. Sandra played sneaky, a bit reserved, a bit open, backstabbing. She won; you didn't. How can you say she has no right to be there? Yet you do.
Jon: She's there because I dragged her there: that's the difference.

starry: Did your opnions of anyone change once you watched the show on TV?
Jon: I feel bad about yelling at Christa for the fish...but not too bad.

snhty: If Burton and you had made it to the Final Two, who do you think would have won?
Jon: Burton: more people liked him than me.

plus35: How bad was the odor of all of you after 39 days?
Jon: After Rupert was gone, not too bad...you're welcome, America.

JUNKISBACK: Jon, would you consider yourself an honest man or a bad man?
Jon: A great man. Ask your wife.

adios_amoeba: Jon, you have a lot to live down now. How do you think it will affect your future?
Jon: More sex. Thanks in advance.

yogi: Are you a genuine idiot with no respect to women, or was your boorish attitude feigned?
Jon: I love women; ask my maid.

adios_amoeba: Jon...Is there anything you wouldn't lie about?
Jon: My thirteen inches.

gogogadget: You said people come up to you and say they want to kill you? Taking any karate classes? Hired any bodyguards?
Jon: I have a couple bodyguards.

niki: Who (besides yourself) is the best player who ever played SURVIVOR?
Jon: I liked Rob C. from AMAZON.

love_SURVIVOR: Do you think you set a low standard for future SURVIVORS?
Jon: I'll never be topped.

cocoa: Jon, great game. Is there anything you would have changed to get yourself into the Final Two?
Jon: No, I played the game exactly how I wanted to.

seawater: What was your best and worst day (not counting the day you were evicted) on SURVIVOR, and why?
Jon: Best day was when me and Burton got to go off on the last Reward Challenge, just getting away from everyone. My worst day was when Burton got voted off. But voting Rupert off was a close second for favorite day.

shell: What would your luxury item have been had you been allowed one?
Jon: Mullet wig. I had one in my bag.

CSyrup: Hey Jon! Do you really think you were the toughest man out there?
Jon: Have you seen my pecs?

-------------------------
ONLY POSSIBLE SPOILER INFO IN THIS CHAT:

Survivor84: Hey Jon, I wanted to know if you are continuing your friendship with any of the survivors besides Burton?
Jon: I'm friends with just about everyone but Rupert, Lil, Sandra and Skinny Ryan.

ADDED COMMENTS BY Missing Rupert: I would think that if Jon were on ASS he would almost have to mend fences with Rupert, unless either was voted off very early.
-------------------------

rink: Jon, has anybody ever told you how stupid you look with your arms crossed with the peace signs?
Jon: Yeah, your boyfriend, when he leaves at night.

bomber: Hey Jon, did you ever get sick from eating any of the rich foods during the Reward ceremonies you were at?
Jon: I threw up every time!

allstarpunk: If you were in the Amazing Race and had to pick one of the Survivors from any of the seasons, who would be your partner?
Jon: Burton: I'd take a bullet for that guy.

Darwin: Give me one word that best describes Burton.
Jon: Burton Reynolds.

brownbabee: Why did you hate Rupert so much after all he did for the team?
Jon: He did nothing for the team.

Sandra_Rules: Jon, would you do another SURVIVOR?
Jon: We'll see.

gogogadget: Jon, we have an idea of how Jeff feels about you. But how do you feel about Jeff?
Jon: I think he looks much taller on TV.

Arby: Jon, have you considered therapy for these delusions of grandeur?
Jon: I'm still trying to get over my humility.

vtman: When you acknowleged that Rupert was a great man, were you just sucking up?
Jon: Absolutely!

Bleen: Jon, I think the dead grandmother lie was brilliant. Did you have a backup plan in case anyone called you on it?
Jon: No, I knew no one would find out.

spoon: Do your hitting on Darrah during the smoothie game backfire in any way?
Jon: No.

babie_d: Did you get in trouble for going to Tribal Council drunk?
Jon: I was spoken to afterwards, and what they didn't show on the show was that I actually fell out of my stool.

Jonathon: Jon, what would you have done if Burton had not come back in the game?
Jon: Beat Rupert to Loser Island.

lionlarch: Did you notice any changes in Jeff when he found out about your grandmother lie? He seemed to treat you differently at Tribal Council.
Jon: I think Jeff gained a lot of respect for me seeing how much more strategic I was.

kylekewl: Was there any hanky panky in the game?
Jon: Yes.

stallcupette: Jon, did you actually think the show wouldn't call about your grandmother?
Jon: I didn't think they would.

jonisabadman: How gross was it to see Lill in her underwear so many times?
Jon: The white whale? Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Gretchen: Jon, what female player was your favorite, and why?
Jon: Friendwise: Trish. Bodywise: Nicole.

Jon_is_a_jerk: Is it true you asked Burton to live with you?
Jon: We're both living in LA in February.

shakateri: How does it make you feel that Lill was willing to give up 900,000 dollars just so you didn't get it?
Jon: Awesome. Dumb move, dumb woman.

hhhhh: Was there any aspect of SURVIVOR that made you want to play the game other than the money?
Jon: Free SURVIVOR mouse pad.

Lee1: Jon, any chance you were more interested in the camera and TV audience than the game itself?
Jon: Very easily a chance. Infamy rules!

FairplayRules: If you got to choose your own tribe from past SURVIVORS, who would your tribe consist of?
Jon: Jerry , Nicole, Michelle, Darrah, Elisabeth and Boston Rob.

jenni: If you could pick the next location of SURVIVOR, where would it be?
Jon: Vegas.

CyberChick: Jon, what were your thoughts on Robb and Rob from previous SURVIVORs? Would you say they were annoying too?
Jon: My two favorite previous players in the game.

mikell99: Were you picked on a lot in school?
Jon: Never.

stingray: Was Lill as dumb as Colby from a previous show?
Jon: Possibly more dumb, but Colby's an idiot.

yuck: What other Survivors came close to being as hateable as you?
Jon: No one...not possible.

she_fangs: If each Survivor could bring an animal, what would you bring?
Jon: Ethan.

johnnyboy: Did living in Danville suck more than living on that island?
Jon: It's a tie.

Gretchen: Jon, did you ever wish you had started on the other tribe?
Jon: No way!

kissitJon: Do you ever find it hard to live life as such a smart, attractive man?
Jon: It's tough, and thanks for askin' the question, gramma.

Tribehaspoken: Do you need to be hated in order to get attention?
Jon: Sure.

SURVIVOR Host: I am sorry to say that our hour with Jon is up. Jon, thanks so much for being here to chat with us today. Do you have any final comments for the SURVIVOR fans?
Jon: It's been your pleasure.
-----------------------------

I am sure most of you have checked out this chat. I thought I would post it in this thread to analize it. My thoughts are that Jon is NOT in ASS. And he is just milking his 15 minutes and trying to get more attention. This chat is one of the strangest things I have read. He is really looking for attention here.

My advice to all is stop giving Jon any more time after this thread. We are feeding into his ego that simply wants attention (good or bad).

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: CBS Web Chat"
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-03 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

>My advice to all is stop
>giving Jon any more time
>after this thread. We
>are feeding into his ego
>that simply wants attention (good
>or bad).

I'm in total agreement. Jon was faintly amusing and usually irritating during s7. He's getting a self-proclaimed $7,500 per appearance. I think his story is done. If he did make ASS, he wouldn't go far. I think the others would eat him alive.

Edited b/c evidently I can't type.

12-20-03, 04:00 AM (EST)
64. "Yep..."
Jon is too attention-desperate. He even claimed that he and Nicole did it and after some days, they got them phone patched and Jon apologized.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Yep..."
hahahaha.....they put him in a conference call with Nicole and he had to apologize b/c he told? or b/c he lied about it?

swh007 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail swh007 Click to send private message to swh007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Yep..."
I hated Jon. I hope he fades away like many of the other non-winning Survivor contestants. He reminds me of the kids in school who never got enough attention at home, so they was rude and crude at school to get as much attention (even negative attention was better than NO attention) as possible. He keeps saying he was the "Male Survivor Winner" like he just can't accept losing to a woman. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Yep..."

That's too bad. I think Jon is equally responsible (with Rupert) for making S7 what it was -- one of the most entertaining Survivor shows yet! He was the one we all LOVED to HATE! And he was half the reason I enjoyed the show so much. Lighten up on Jon -- he never pretended to be anything he wasn't!

Scarlett

12-30-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Yep..."
I agreed with you until I read the CBS web chat. I think he has slipped into the "desperately seeking attention" mode and has taken his show/charater to a new low level. I actually gained a little respect for Jon later in the show, but now, he just sucks and I hope he disappears.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Yep..."
I agree, I feel the same way about Jon, his character certainly beats a dull one, no doubt about it!

12-31-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
72. "Jon reminds me..."
of Dennis Finch from "Just Shoot Me."

Though they played a role of A-holes, they entertained us in the shows.

But, finally, they are both cliche after the show.

01-04-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Jon an ASS?"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
take this for what it's worth (probably nothing but...)

I was talking to someone last night who is supposedly a friend, of a friend, of a friend of Jon and he heard that Jon shows up on ASS as a substitute for another contestant that "has to leave the show or is asked to leave the show" (his words). He didn't know anything at all about Jenna M. and was suprised to hear that she supposedly leaves the show due to her mom's death. He didn't actually know all that much about Survivor- so like I said- take it how you want- probably means nothing.

and then there was... IceCat!

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Jon needs to check his watch... his 15 minutes are up.

-ICB

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I totally think the reputable spoilers would have gotten wind of this. Who knows but I'm not gonna believe it till SNN says so

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Also, I believe there were reports that Jon was espied in the USA during the filming period; not sure exactly when but I seem to think it was later rather than earlier.

In any case, Jon strikes me as the sort who would go around telling his "friends" this whether it were true or not. He's lied before, you know...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I believe he was seen at sporting events during the filming of ASS. Plus if they were going to replace Jenna M I think they would keep the sex the same and replace her with another female. Not Jon.

01-16-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
79. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
I agree. I think there would be plenty of other people to put in her place besides Jon. Also, I don't think they would replace her with anyone. It is one thing to bring back the outcasts, but to bring someone in that wasn't even a part of the game and has missed the first week or so. He would be voted off right away.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "RE: Jon an ASS?"
Plus if they were going to replace Jenna M I think they would keep the sex the same and replace her with another female. Not Jon.
Well Sandra did say that Jon is just like a girl.

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "RE: Jon an ASS - re CBS preview"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-04 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

Last Friday night (1/9), before the Early Show announcement, CBS showed a quick ASS preview. Familiar faces flashed by, including, I am sure, Jon's. Every other face I saw was in fact one of the annouinced contestants.

(I tried to post this last weekend, but my password was expired, and I couldn't get logged on.)

Curiouser and curiouser......

(There is a very small chance I am mistaken, but I really don't think so.)

(ed for my miserable spelling)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •