The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-18, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
“That is how you do it on Survivor!” Those well-spoken words by Executive Producer/Host Jeff Probst are fitting for the top rankers this week.

1) MICHAEL – And it makes sense to give #1 honors to the one Jeff directed that laudable comment toward. Taking care of day six unfinished business at last TC got Malolo on the right track, and Michael’s efforts at IC reversed the curse.
“That is how you do it on Survivor!”
Belated acknowledgement to Michel’s criticism last week on Production going straight to both tribes marching into the challenge area. Had they done that this episode, look at what we would have missed!! First off, Michael setting the record straight once and for all that his votes were for HIS game; not for some imaginary puppet master. Capped off by his solid effort to find a HII. That is how you start an episode!

2) KELLYN – While Aruba’s ears perked up, Michel had to be sinking in his seat when Ghost Island repeat visitor uttered the most appropriate word in the game—”PROACTIVE.” It needs to be repeated...”YOU THE SMARTY!” With the odds now increased to 67% and her vote not essential had Malolo returned to TC, Kellyn chose wisely.
Although we have a few articulate players this season, hard to believe anyone would be more in their element at FTC than this savvy, smart, and on-the-ball castaway.

3) WENDELL – Goes off and finds a HII while the others are napping.
Delivered big time at the RC, and was impressive finishing up what Chris started at the IC. Main reason he didn’t stay #1 is his weak “personal drama” sob story about missing his girlfriend. Having a mother or grandma fighting a terminal illness, or even the emotional drain of a divorce is understood. But “I miss my girlfriend” was pretty soft by comparison. Dude needs to man up.

These top three would be perfect finalists at FTC to cap off an entertaining season.

4) DOM – Have him here for providing the most comical moment in the episode when the challenge narrator exclaimed, “Not quite a dive; not quite a jump.” LMAO! Indicative of the middle-of-the-road opinion I have of Dom. He will have an opportunity to be the first to “reverse a curse” at the next TC with 13 castaways remaining. The preview suggests he may have to use the Legacy...or will he be victimized by his greed wanting to keep it for F6 keeping the curse intact?

5) DONATHAN – I’m sure a fair share of “Paul is Dead” believers may be hooting and hollering about Naviti “throwing” the IC to boot Bradley. Doubtful...if that was the plan we would have heard Dom yapping about it nonstop. And Donathan did not “Chelsea” his way through the challenge. He didn’t perform poorly; Chris/Wendell and Michael were just that much better. It continues to bode well for Donathan remaining Teflon-coated even as part of the minority on a tribe.

6) LAUREL – Pretty light episode for Laurel. Her athleticism remains UTR. Hoping with the upcoming merge her social game will come to the forefront. Although I think she will need a Natalie Anderson second-half of the season to be in contention for the win.

7) DESIREE – Big move for the patseque gal. So, would you still rather see James fail in the water while missing out on the Lolo show Desiree provided at the IC??? Our Jersey Girl gave the teenager a “pressing” embrace he’s sure to long remember. Even though I do not believe in curses, she gets props for the burning of the banner being her idea.

8) LIBBY – With Bradley eliminated, she becomes second on Dom’s hit list after Chris. Chris will be favored to win most individual ICs and Dom has the Legacy AND a HII. It all adds up to Libby needing to 1) become a proactive player, or 2) be a Reality Show Ho. She has shown no signs of being #1, and if her intention is to be #2 I’m pretty sure we would have seen it already. Not looking good for our eye-candy castaway.

9) JENNA – When the main source of conversation between Kingfish and I is what may be happening inside her bikini briefs, it sure doesn’t speak volumes about her gameplay. A third option could have been hiding an idol or advantage down there...but then again, this is Jenna we’re taking about.

10) ANGELA – If she was sleeping it would have been understandable; still inexcusable, but at least understandable. To know Michael is out looking for an idol and allow him to still find one?! Angela would have been most vulnerable if Michael wiped out his idol at TC. Desi from last season would have a field day with this one.

11) SEBASTIAN – Pretty much invisible this episode. While Michael and Wendell are finding idols, and Kellyn is securing her advantage, I guess Sebastian is out looking for conch, cowrie, cone snails, or whatever you call those shellfish critters.

12) CHRIS – The pitching star nails the rings on his first two tries; then takes a seat. If he is afraid of standing out in challenges, he’s WAY too late. As challenge dominant as he’s been, no way he’ll be able to “Terry Dietz” his way through this cast. It’s just a matter of time after the merge. He can look at the bright side—the “big guy” will then be able to eat as much as he feels he’s entitled to.

13) CHELSEA – Merge is great news for this inept irrelevant non-entity. Should be able to skip-to-my-loo pretty deep into the game as scores of other castaways like her have done.

BOOTED) BRADLEY – Douchebag personified. The best part of his boot will be not seeing him on the Jury to listen to his verbal diarrhea. The next time we see him he will be taking a seat on the TOP row at the Reunion Show where he will probably be ignored by Jeff as most of the top row dwellers are.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-05-18       
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-05-18     1  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-06-18     2  
         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-06-18     3  
             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-06-18     4  
                 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-07-18     6  
                     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-08-18     10  
                         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-08-18     13  
                             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-08-18     14  
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-07-18     5  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-08-18     8  
         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-08-18     11  
             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-09-18     15  
                 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-10-18     16  
                     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-11-18     20  
                         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-11-18     21  
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   kingfish     04-07-18     7  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   Aruba     04-08-18     9  
         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   kingfish     04-08-18     12  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-10-18     17  
         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   kingfish     04-11-18     18  
             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking   michel2     04-11-18     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •