The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank-You!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-15-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank-You!"
Thank-you Webby for making SBlows the special place that it is. You've created an environment unique in the spoiling community that seems to attract some of the nicest, smartest and most fun loving people around.

I've enjoyed spoiling here, sharing ideas with good people and I look forward to S8.

Special thanks to all of those who contibuted their time and effort with SOTS, Summaries, and the day to day tasks of keeping things organized. I've read then all and do appreciate the efforts.

Thanks to the "Blue Men" (and woman) for all the work you do behind the scenes to make this a better place.

It's always good to venture out into the spoiling world, but it's always nice to come home to SurvivorBlows!

Thanks to you all!

Have a Happy Holiday season filled with love and happiness. See you for S8...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I second that! pdragonfly 12-15-03 1
 Thank-You to Webby and all Spoiler ... Missing_Rupert 12-15-03 2
 Woo Hoo for SB jkokoj 12-15-03 3
 RE: Thank-You! mistofleas 12-15-03 4
   RE: Thank-You! speedyforme 12-15-03 5
 RE: Thank-You! I_Got_Nutn 12-15-03 6
 RE: Thank-You! PepeLePew13 12-15-03 7
 RE: Thank-You! KObrien_fan 12-15-03 8
 Agreed Jims02 12-15-03 9
 RE: Thank-You! kelli_blue 12-15-03 10
 RE: Thank-You! Joyful 12-15-03 11
 RE: Thank-You! frisky 12-15-03 12
 Thankyou Krautboy Breezy 12-15-03 13
 RE: Thank-You! bobstew617 12-15-03 14
   RE: Thank-You! Scarlett O Hara 12-15-03 15
 RE: Thank-You! Magic Fingers 12-15-03 16
 here here! I_AM_HE 12-15-03 17
 RE: Thank-You! Loquatrix 12-15-03 18
 RE: Thank-You! buckeyegirl 12-15-03 19
 RE: Thank-You! smiley 12-15-03 20
 Big Thank You to You All tommiettop 12-15-03 21
 RE: Thank-You! JazzyJax 12-15-03 22
   RE: Thank-You! mistofleas 12-15-03 23
       RE: Thank-You! PepeLePew13 12-15-03 24
           RE: Thank-You! mistofleas 12-15-03 27
 Hear! Hear! aethelstan 12-15-03 25
 RE: Thank-You! O2dawg 12-15-03 26
   RE: Thank-You! ImNext 12-15-03 28
 What Everybody Has Already Said! railfan 12-15-03 29
 RE: Thank-You! SurvivorBlows 12-15-03 30
   RE: Thank-You! Loquatrix 12-16-03 44
 Absolutely! udg 12-15-03 31
 RE: Thank-You! ulalame 12-15-03 32
 Glad to be here! :) Goooey_Alley 12-15-03 33
 RE: Thank-You! LeftPinky 12-15-03 34
 RE: Thank-You! tinybubs 12-15-03 35
 RE: Thank-You! Alaska Annie 12-15-03 36
 RE: Thank-You! greg2557 12-15-03 37
   RE: Thank-You! brvnkrz 12-16-03 38
       RE: Thank-You! VerucaSalt 12-16-03 39
 RE: Thank-You! queencityfan 12-16-03 40
 RE: Thank-You! geg6 12-16-03 41
 Here, here! psydergrl 12-16-03 42
 RE: Sorry dendanash 12-16-03 43
 RE: Thank-You! emydi 12-16-03 45
 RE: Thank-You! miamicatt 12-16-03 46
 RE: Thank-You! Poncho 12-16-03 47
 RE: Thank-You! ValleyGirl 12-16-03 48
   RE: Thank-You! mistofleas 12-17-03 51
       Ut oh... IceCat 12-17-03 52
           Acccckkkk!!! mistofleas 12-17-03 53
 RE: Thank-You! redbeard103152 12-17-03 49
 RE: Thank-You! badger 12-17-03 50
 RE: Thank-You! Devious Weasel 12-17-03 54
 RE: Thank-You! oddglass2 12-17-03 55
 RE: Thank-You! LookeeLoo 12-17-03 56
 You said it! Brownroach 12-18-03 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I second that!"

Glad I found the place. It's made my Survivor experience even more fun. Great bunch of people. Kudos to all those who Spoiled the heck out of this season.

Special thanks to all the Summaries that were done. From the SOTS to the Yahoo Platinum summaries it rocked all around. Pure enjoyment, even some headspinning from all the theories. (esp Big Lie)

See you next season.

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thank-You to Webby and all Spoiler Posters"
This is by far the best spoiler site. As a newbie, it is very easy to follow, has fewer inside jokes that you cannot follow, fewer discussions that don't apply, and more organized insightful spoiler information.

THANK YOU!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-15-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Woo Hoo for SB"
and Krautboy for posting the big Thanks.!
thanks to tiger_lily!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank-You!"
*smooches, webby, IceCat, Bebo, Ayak & sleeeve*

You know how grateful I am.

--truly is grateful

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thank-You!"
i love this place now, its so much easier to see spoilers and its so much fun reading people's theories...teehee

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-15-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank-You!"
Ditto.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thank-You!"
Hey K-boy, where have you been hiding? You've been missed around here!

Thanks to everyone for a great spoiling season -- it's been a fun year and I haven't seen so many great discussions and theories since the S2:Australia season, which is when I first got sucked into this Spoilers world.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thank-You!"
Yes, thanks to all the people who have made this possible. And KB we have missed you these past couple weeks!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Agreed"
Thanks to all the spoilers, Blue Peeps, summary writers, SOTS writers, and every other category I didn't mention!

Also, I'd like to thank the other spoiler sites, such as TDT and Survivornews for keeping those sites running this season.

My summary: http://web.realitytvworld.com/survivorblows.com/s7ep7_1.shtml

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thank-You!"
I agree!! I was so glad when I found this message board. It made the Survivor season that much better!!

Can't wait for ASS February 1st!!

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thank-You!"
I'll add my "ditto" to all the thanks already given. This is my first year watching Survivor with all my Internet buddies and it made the season so much more fun!! Thanks to all and I'll see ya in Feb. for ASS
Go Rupert

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thank-You!"
What KB said.

How many hours til ASS starts?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thankyou Krautboy"
for starting this thread. Big huge thanks to Webby and all the mods.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thank-You!"
To Webby and all the moderators of this forum--YOU ARE TERRIFIC!
I've been on several Survivor forums and SB is by far the best. I appreciate the fact you allow for debate and want everyone to speak regradless of where they stand on an issue.

Of course, the Love List, ABC, and WhatIf games keep us going, too

Can't wait for ASS!--GO KATHY O!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thank-You!"
Ditto, ditto, ditto . . .

. . . much kudos to all of you Webby types and to IceCat for helping me with my GS! Shamefully, I am admitting that I only discovered all of these Survivor-maniac sites this season, but have found this one to be my personal favorite -- great contributors who have the ability to conceive of informative, interesting, helpful and hilarious posts. I have really enjoyed it and am looking forward to next season with great anticipation!

Frankly, my dears, I do give a damn . . .

Scarlett

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thank-You!"
I would also like to offer my thanks to all involved in making this a great site. I sometimes wander into other sites and usually turn right around and come back to SurvivorBlows. The people who post here are nice and kind. As a new poster this season that was important to me. I am sure I will be checking in every now and then before S8 begins (probably more than I want to admit!).
I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends this holiday season. Let us not forget the reason for this season and give HIM all the glory and praise due HIM.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year & God Bless,

Magic Fingers

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "here here!"
thanks to every one of you, and especially the blue peeps, that make this the best survivor board around

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thank-You!"
Well said, Krautboy!

Thank you to all the organizers who have created the culture of cooperation and hospitality here, such that noobs like me feel welcome to post and participate. Thank you to all the participants who contribute in the same spirit of easygoing, cordial idea-sharing. It feels like sitting around a pub table with a group of friends, and that's the perfect atmosphere.

I'm already looking forward to spoiling All-Stars together, and I know I'll be hoping you guys will let me hang out with you here even while Survivor is in down-time. It's just such a pleasure to find a web community to join that is automatically as comfortable as the Blows community.

Thanks to everyone for having me. Season's Greetings to all -- wishing you peace, health, wealth and happiness for whichever holiday you happen to be celebrating at this time of year, and for the year to come.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Thank-You!"
Kudos to everyone for making this season so much fun to spoil. I tend not to post that much on spoilers, but it's nice know you can post your thoughts without someone jumping down your throat.
Bravo to MF for starting the BL/BR/BT thread-who knew it would take on a life of it's own.

Ryan/Trista's Wedding Summary

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-15-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Thank-You!"
couldnt have said it any better!

this has been a great season of survivor...lets hope the vee and jenna wins are far behind us

Thanks Webby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Big Thank You to You All"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-03 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

All of you who keep things lively and organized at the same time, and who post intelligent and humorous thoughts are the greatest! I've enjoyed Survivor forever but this board has quantum leaped my fun to a whole new level.

Happy holiday wishes to you all. Stay warm and be back in Feb!

Tom (no not THAT Tom)

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thank-You!"
Thanks to Webby and the mods for keeping this site alive, fair, and fun. Thanks to all the old timers (KB, Misto, Brownroach, etc.) and the other newbies for adding to the great dynamics of this site!

12-15-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Thank-You!"
Did you just call me old?

--sits in her rocking chair and swigs Geritol

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Thank-You!"
Don't forget the prune juice and to say "Well, I remember in '00 how ol' Dicque did such and such..."

12-15-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Thank-You!"
"Well, I remember in '00 how ol' Dicque did such and such...

Thanks for cracking me up Mr. Stinky!

--le pants

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Hear! Hear!"
Well said, KB!

Cheers and wassails all around!

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2003
*singing* Ein prosit, ein prosit der gemutlichkeit....

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Thank-You!"
Kudos to SB, and all the great people this board attracts.
Thank you all for making this one of the best seasons of Survivor.
I appreciate the analysis of clues, which are concise and intelligent, and well presented by most. All this without time wasted reading through posts which only degrade others.

This board has a spirit of sharing and encouraging posters. And in the positive spirit this board provides, everyone have a safe and happy holiday season.

On with Survivor All-Stars

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Thank-You!"
Thanks mods and especially old-timers for being kind to newbies. This was my first Survivor board that I only discovered during Thailand, but it's the first one I come to after new eps, and the only one I come to for vidcaps and cut and dry spoiling. I got shot down big-time my first time to ever open a thread and almost swore off posting forever, but I was much defended and have never forgotten it. Gosh, I think I'm going to cry! Hope everybody sticks around some during the off-season; we're all still at work with nothing to do, right?

Happy holidays everybody!

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-15-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "What Everybody Has Already Said!"
I read just about everything in this thread and I agree with all of it. Thanks to SBlows and all the members here, what a great place to hang out.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Thank-You!"
Thanks everyone -- and KB, where have you been hiding lately?

See everyone next season... and don't wait until February 1 to come back because there's a whole pile of other reality TV shows starting before then:

December 25 - World Idol - FOX
January 5 - Average Joe Hawaii - NBC
January 7 - Celebrity Mole Yucatan - ABC
January 8 - The Apprentice - NBC
January 11 - The Surreal Life 2 - WB
January 13 - America's Next Top Model 2 - UPN
January 14 - The Bachelorette 2 - ABC
January 17 - Star Search - CBS
January 20 - American Idol 3 - FOX
January 21 - Todd TV - FX Network

And in the meantime I need to go figure out how to make Spoiler Islands' square pegs fit into All-Star's 18 player/3 tribe/14 episode round holes... damn you Burnett

Thanks,
SB

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Thank-You!"
Oooh, America's Next Top Model! Loved it the first go around; Tyra Banks is the queen of camp, and it's a delight to watch her. Elyse was robbed!!

Re: American Idol. My best friend is the production manager of the live tours that follow the TV show, both in the UK and here. I won't get any particularly interesting information while the TV show is going on because she doesn't work on that, but I'll gladly spill my guts about anything I learn once the live show goes into production if anyone around here is at all interested in that kind of thing.

When my chum was last over here in LA around June-time (doing pre-production for the tour while the cast members were learning choreography and rehearsing etc etc) we ambled out to Sushi On Sunset with a load of the crew, plus contestant E.J. (not sure which series he was from, but I think the first one?) who is very gay, appeared to have a major crush on the choreographer, and drinks like a fish. As the tour progressed, when they went through Clay Aiken's home town, Clay's mother cooked "pulled pig" for them. Apparently Ruben is a miserable git who doesn't say more than two words to anybody, and the nicest one of them all was the blonde Kimberley girl who got booted around midway through the competition. They all had a tour of the White House at one point, and I have a photo of my friend standing at the Press Room podium looking like CJ from The West Wing. ::grin::

I have loads more other silly titbits of information like that but can't remember much of it now, as the show hasn't captured my imagination enough to really care about ancillary details. However, if it'll be interesting to others, I'll certainly pass along any bits of information I learn as the tour progresses. Won't be for many months yet, though, obviously.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Absolutely!"
Thanks for making this a fun & safe place to be. Yes, the rules really do make things more fun.

---
UDG

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Thank-You!"
Jumping on the "appreciation bandwagon" -- Thanks for a great site, and great spoiling information. Hats off to everyone for a great season!

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Glad to be here! :)"
This season was my first time. I used to lurk here for almost more than a year. I've never thought that it is more fun to post than to lurk. Mods and peeps are accomodating and the board is well organized! I'm more than happy to be here! I'm glad to be here!

Happy Holidays to you all! More power to SBlows! God bless.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Thank-You!"
Absolutely! SBlows is the best!

And we've missed you lately, KB... don't be a stranger!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Thank-You!"

Very well said Krautboy! No way I could have said it better about the people who run the board.

Thanks also to everyone who posts out here. I found this halfway through the game so I'm still a newbie. Disagreements I've had with people have been agreeable disagreements, people seem to respect each others opinions, not like some other boards I've seen.

Thanks to all for a fun time, y'all made a huge Survivor fan enjoy the experience even more. Looking forward to seeing everyone here for ASS!!!

tinybubs

Alaska Annie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alaska%20Annie Click to send private message to Alaska%20Annie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Thank-You!"
Yes - Thank You! I am glad I found this site! It's great! And, I am looking forward to S8!!!

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Thank-You!"
Great place for survivor fans. Thanks Everyone.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Thank-You!"
Thank You all for what has been the best season yet for me. Hopefully for S8 I will take off my chicken suit and post more. All of you "ole timers" Sorry, Misto, are so kind to the newbies compared to other sights and we appreciate it.
Thanks again for a great season.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-16-03, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Thank-You!"
It's a good thing I looked

A wonderful season with wonderful posters and wishing all of you and wonderful, safe and healthy holiday season

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Thank-You!"
Thanks KB for starting this thread, I wanted to express my thanks as well.

As a long time lurker on this board, it took having Big Lil from my neighborhood to join in and I'm glad I did. This boards' comments, spoilers, posters and some very funny stuff has greatly enhanced my viewing this season.

Looking forward to contributing and reading all your fabulous insights for ASS

Happy Holidays, have a safe and prosperous New Year. See you in January.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Thank-You!"
Discovering this board is one the best experiences I have ever had with my Survivor obsession. Thanks to all who make that possible from Webby to the mods to the behind the scenes toilers to the posters, veteran and non-veteran (like me!) alike. This is the best site and the only one I still have bookmarked. I'm going to spend the downtime until ASS going to the archives to find out what I've been missing all this time.

Happy holidays to all and great "spoiling" new year to all.

psydergrl 29 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail psydergrl Click to send private message to psydergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Here, here!"
Until Superbowl Sunday..........
Peace-Psydergrl

dendanash 47 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dendanash Click to send private message to dendanash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Sorry"
I was so excited the other day I posted before I looked and for that I am very sorry. I am so greatful for finding this site. There is a lot of great people here that do a lot of hard work and have a lot of fun. Very seldom do I post because I might mess up like I did the other day so I mostly just lurke around. But I did want to say thank you to everyone here and snewser cuz his site is down right now and I don't know where to thank him. Because of all of yall I won a 7 day Carnival Cruise on the Conquest to the Western Caribbean. I will be back for S8 but will be lurking and casting my vote. I love this site keep up the great work, spoiling and fun. I couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks again.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Thank-You!"
I agree totally. Thank you for all your help and welcoming me to posting.

Wishing all a great Holiday Season

EMYDI

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Thank-You!"
Add me to the "Thanks" column! This community is the best, thank you for making me feel so welcome.

Can't wait for All Stars! GO LEX!
(I'll stay way from Star Search after watching my friend get his butt kicked last season!)

Thanks again!

A fly JSlice creation!
Is my thingy on fire yet?

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Thank-You!"
Thank you for all the hard work! I love it here!

Poncho

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Thank-You!"
A great big thank you to the Webby who makes this site work and to all the others who work behinds the scenes.
Being a first timer to the site this season, y'all were very gentle and supportive, it didn't hurt a bit and in fact it was very enjoyable.
Happy Holidays

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

12-17-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Thank-You!"
When I first saw your sig pic ValleyGirl:

I thought that woman had a pickle on her head. I must admit that it frightens me just a little!

--fears pickles

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Ut oh..."

--fears pickles

Ut oh...

Then I guess that this appearance Monsieur Le Pickle Mime will be deemed unfortunate:

12-17-03, 12:20 PM (EST)
53. "Acccckkkk!!!"
*spit*

*sputter*

*shudder*

*quake*

(95% of that is from laughter, 5% from the appearance of the mime)

Ah Icey, you are the cats meow baby, truly.

Oh and you know I'm sending this one (as I did with the Rocky Horror Mime one) to all my friends in Minneapolis who know what this is about.

--imagines life with IceCat

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Thank-You!"
It is a great place where you can state your opinions whatever they may be and not worry about getting flamed and being afraid to ever speak up again. The people here are great and knowledgeable and I myself consider it an honor to be able to participate in this one big spoiler family.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-17-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Thank-You!"
i am so happy i found this board. after searching for "clues" on other sites and having to wade through tons of mud-slinging, name-calling crap, i think sblows is by far the best place to get yer reality TV fix.

even tho' i've only been around this season, i am already addicted (already checking the ASS spoiler board WAY TOO FREQUENTLY).

thanks to all of you!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Thank-You!"
Add my thanks and gratitude to that of everyone else here. This is not just the best Survivor site, not just an awesome Reality TV site, but it has the best boards of any place I’ve ever visited. Great mods, great posters, a real community. Thanks again, Webby, Ayak, Sleeve, Bebo, Ice, Sherps, and anyone else that plays a part in keeping this place going.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Thank-You!"
You guys rock!

Although fairly new to the *spoiling world* and the board as a whole, this was by far the best site I found, and, as others before me have written, with the best info, atmosphere and discussions.

I look forward to getting more involved in all the spoiling, discussions and analysis next year...

Thank-you!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully for All-Stars I'll have a smashing signature Happy Holidays!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-17-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Thank-You!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-03 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

I must join in and thank webby for a great site! Can't believe all the flaming that goes on at other sites. This is my home!

Also thanks to all the SOTS authors!

And another big thanks to Marko for his great, funny platinum posts!

Lastly, a huge thanks to all the most excellent, analytical spoilers here!

ETA that I hope Snewswer, TDT and SP will be back soon! They are great contributors the the spoiling community, even if they are not 100% right all the time. (How boring would that be?)

A Slicey original

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "You said it!"
My one day here this week (didn't see the final picks of Snewser et al, so I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the finale!), so I have to echo everyone's thanks to Webby and the moderators for providing the best spoiler board ever. First I got hooked on lurking here, then on posting here -- it's all so excellently addictive!

Shout out to all the other "old-timers" especially KB, Misto and VS, for keeping consistently on top of things in S7. (old? I'm only here since S5).

Also I must pay homage to all the cool newbies (I hate that word) that started posting for S7. It seemed like there were more new posters this season, especially more GOOD new posters, which is always tremendously welcome.

I probably won't be around here until after January 1, so everybody have a wonderful holiday season and joyous new year!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •