The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

King Oscar 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Oscar Click to send private message to King%20Oscar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
I posted this in September.......

. "RE: The Sardine Man has the facts"
OK, the sheet metal man came to site this morning. He found out from Lillian's significant other that she was in the finals against Sandra. Supposedly Lillian was absolutely sure she would not win because Sandra had made no enemies on the show.
The Sheet Metal man did place a $5000.00 bet on Lillian on another on line betting site. He also said he has re-bet $20,000.00 on Sandra on another site but the odds are now lower.

I will find out very soon how much the "sheet metal man" won.

The Sardine Man bet $1000.00 at 5 to 1 on Sandra last September. American Dollars of course. That means I will get about $6500.00 Can. Las Vegas here I come. Thanking the Sheet Metal Man.

"I love sardines"
King Oscar knows, you know!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am not going to say I told yo... mistofleas 12-15-03 1
   RE: I am not going to say I told yo... King Oscar 12-15-03 4
 RE: I am not going to say I told yo... dabo 12-15-03 2
 RE: I am not going to say I told yo... pdragonfly 12-15-03 3
 RE: I am not going to say I told yo... Loquatrix 12-15-03 5
   RE: I am not going to say I told yo... King Oscar 12-15-03 6
       RE: I am not going to say I told yo... mistofleas 12-15-03 7
           LOL! Goooey_Alley 12-16-03 16
 RE: I am not going to say I told yo... PepeLePew13 12-15-03 8
 RE: I am not going to say I told yo... Leif Eriksen 12-16-03 9
   RE: I am not going to say I told yo... okaloosajohn 12-16-03 10
   RE: I am not going to say I told yo... mistofleas 12-16-03 11
       RE: I am not going to say I told yo... Leif Eriksen 12-16-03 12
           RE: I am not going to say I told yo... mistofleas 12-16-03 13
           RE: I am not going to say I told yo... PepeLePew13 12-16-03 14
               RE: I am not going to say I told yo... Leif Eriksen 12-16-03 15
                   RE: I am not going to say I told yo... Sophie 12-16-03 17
                   RE: I am not going to say I told yo... PepeLePew13 12-16-03 18
                       RE: I am not going to say I told yo... GoddessMM 12-19-03 21
                           RE: I am not going to say I told yo... PepeLePew13 12-19-03 22
                   Gonna try and deliver this again... IceCat 12-16-03 19
                       RE: Gonna take delivery this time Leif Eriksen 12-17-03 20
 Here's the link AyaK 12-23-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
I was just waiting for you to come back and brag fish breath!

You did go sweetie, real good.

Now come down to Texas and spend some of that money taking me out for coffee.

--is having sardines for lunch in honor of KO

12-15-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Oscar Click to send private message to King%20Oscar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Las Vegas is just a plane ride away from Texas. I am going in January.

Survivorchick may want to come?????? But just for a coffee!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Please email me from now on every time you have something to post, King Oscar, just so's I don't miss it.

)))bows to the king(((

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"

A true spoiler. Left TDT, Phoenix and Snews in the dust. They were played by someone and just went along.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Oh, come now, Oscar. Say "I told you so!!" Say it loud and clear, dance around singing it, and jabbing your fingers in the air. You deserve such a moment, and I'm sure there's nobody here who wouldn't grin and enjoy watching you enjoying it.

12-15-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
I am the greatest, aren't I?

12-15-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Jon? Is that you? *giggles*

--buys her ticket to meet KO in Vegas

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "LOL!"
Cracks me up!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Hey Oscar, where ya been? Great to see you back here, and conga-rats on breaking this news in the first place and for the winnings.

Good luck in Vegas and I'm gonna lay a buck or two on you getting a hole-in-one while you're on the links down there.

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
The Sheet Metal man's winnings............

$212,876.00 Cdn from a total bet of $42,000.00 Cdn.

As soon as he collects all the money he is going to quit his job and start his own contracting company.

The information came originally from a relative of one of the two finalists, he does not know for sure which one.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
$212,876.00 Cdn? That's like $1.98 USD, isn't it? <g>

12-16-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
I sure would love to have a Leif sighting on OT you know...

--is just saying

12-16-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
My alter ego was over at OT and some of the new posters really made him sick so he quit the whole damn webpage. If Leif goes over there he just might get mad and say something he shouldn't.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen is going to Vegas on Jan 1.

12-16-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
If I get him some Pepto, will he try again?

--is just missing is all

12-16-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Well, hey, they haven't been exposed to the classic humour of Leif and some of the other old-timers (pass the prune juice, Misto), so how are the newer posters supposed to know how to act?

Methinks we need to set up a few of the old-style threads and we'll have a lot of converts.

12-16-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
I have a feeling that the new ones that I have seen would not be able to handle it. Too kissy-kissy, huggy-huggy for my tastes. Little bunnies and kittens as their sigs, yuck!

What is the story on cow town. You live there now?

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen has no patience for sucky teats

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
I don't know if I still count as a newbie or not, but I'm curious, Leif. Why don't you jump over to OT. I'd like to see the Old-Style threads. I promise not to be kissy-kissy.

12-16-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
Naw, just liked the skyscape of Calgary as compared to the boring ol' flatlands of southern Ontario. There's still some of the cowboy spirit in me, even if I've been in Ontario for five years now.

GoddessMM 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoddessMM Click to send private message to GoddessMM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
PePe,

Nice to hear there are some other Ontarions besides me floating around on these boards. Enjoying the snow?

MM

12-19-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I am not going to say I told you so!!!!"
What snow? The seven or eight flurries currently on the ground?

I'm in the Golden Horseshoe area -- the western part, where we're safely tucked out of the way of the air currents that gang up on Toronto.

And, we do have a few other long-time regulars here on SB that are from Ontario -- IceCat, Survivorerist, Kokoro, NorthernLights, aethelstan, just to name a few off the top of my head (I know I'm missing more...).

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Gonna try and deliver this again..."
You requested this sig design over a year ago:

You're never here long enough for me to deliver it successfully!

12-17-03, 07:34 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Gonna take delivery this time"
Why thank you, I kind of like it.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Here's the link"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4040.shtml#14

So, now we know what happened with the bets on Sandra from the Vancouver area -- and it had nothing to do with Sandra at all.

I'm debating running a news story about it, but I'm not sure I want to drag us (or, for that matter, King Oscar) into the middle of this.

Then again...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •