The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-01-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-13-04 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-12-04 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-07-04 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-06-04 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

Okay Bashers, it's time to start thinking about the HawkEye 10. For those of you not familiar with the concept, each week a Basher asks 10 questions + any number of desired Bonus questions. We then have fun answering them. Impudence, snarkiness, effrontery, and sassiness are all encouraged. We just need to remember to keep it PG-13! As with the summary schedule, I'm assuming 13 episodes. Sign up if you're game for posing questions on any given week. The schedule will be posted in this thread.

Ep. 1 - Dajaki
Ep. 2 - Kpod
Ep. 3 - Mikey
Ep. 4 - Steen
Ep. 5 - jack_bauer
Ep. 6 - Dajaki
Ep. 7 - Buckeyegirl
Ep. 8 - AMAI
Ep. 9 - Kpod
Ep. 10 - canadaguy69
Ep. 11 - escapedude
Ep. 12 - Estee
Ep. 13 -

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 kpod 07-05-04 1
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 mikey 07-06-04 2
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 Estee 07-06-04 3
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 buckeyegirl 07-06-04 4
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 Steen 07-06-04 5
 Bump dajaki 07-09-04 6
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 jack_bauer 07-11-04 7
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 canadaguy69 07-11-04 8
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 AMAI 07-14-04 9
   RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 escapedude 07-14-04 10
       RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 dajaki 07-14-04 11
 RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5 TeamJoisey 07-14-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-05-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
I'll do week 2, maybe another one if we're shorthanded.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-06-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
Can I do week 3?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
Just to keep the potential TAR non-elimination streak going, I'd like to request Week 12.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
I'll give it a go. I'd love one in the middle.

Handcrafted by RolldDice!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-06-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
I'll take a week, I'll do my best

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

07-09-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bump"
Looking for more volunteers. If none are forthcoming, I'll assign doubles to any current volunteers who want them and I'll write the rest.

Dajaki

jack_bauer 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-11-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jack_bauer Click to send private message to jack_bauer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
I'm willing to give it a try. Week 5, I guess. Any qualifications I need to know about?

-jack_bauer

canadaguy69 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-11-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canadaguy69 Click to send private message to canadaguy69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
I am new but I would love to do an episode.Perhaps,middle to the end so I can get the hang of it !You could use a canadian perspective seeing that they have never travelled there on the show!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
I'll take Ep 8

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
Ill take 11..

07-14-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"
Done and done.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HawkEye 10 - The Amazing Race 5"

I'm late to the party, but always willing to snark if someone backs out.

TJ

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •