The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the rose ceremony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sucker for these Shows 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sucker%20for%20these%20Shows Click to send private message to Sucker%20for%20these%20Shows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the rose ceremony"
Ok- Do the producers think that the women they chose are all just dumber than rocks. Do they think the viewing audience can't count or something? Why does Chris Harrison feel the need to say " this is the final rose tonight?" It doesn't make the moment more dramatic. It just makes me want to to scream "duh, Chris, shut up..." if I am watching TV then I have eyes. There's only one rose left. DUH. It is so annoying. Even more than LeAnn. What a snooty little trollop

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the rose ceremony reality_gal 12-07-03 1
 RE: the rose ceremony Chrissy gal 12-07-03 2
   RE: the rose ceremony redheaded_sweetheart 12-07-03 3
       RE: the rose ceremony bell83 12-07-03 4
 RE: the rose ceremony Tiggertramp 12-08-03 5
   RE: the rose ceremony Chrissy gal 12-08-03 6
   RE: the rose ceremony SilverStar 12-08-03 7
       RE: the rose ceremony babydoll126 12-08-03 8
           RE: the rose ceremony EnglProf 12-08-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-07-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the rose ceremony"
It annoys the hell out of me also.Ijust wish they would stop doing that part. Maybe chris doesn't have enough screen time on the show so they give him an extra few minutes to make us once again aware that he is host lol.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-07-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the rose ceremony"
I am to the point where I think that Chris' comments are repetitive distractions. Can't someone come up with something new and interesting for him to say??

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the rose ceremony"
I totally agree....how many times have we heard that this is going to be "the most dramatic rose ceremony yet"?!

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the rose ceremony"
Did you not see the ABC news interveiw with Chris Harrison after the "After the Final Rose" episode? Harrison was talking about how he hated saying "this is the final rose tonight" and "next week, on the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER". He said that he told the producers that he hated doing it so he thinks that is why they make him do it every time now (he said they laugh at him every time he says it b/c they know he hates it)
Anyways, jokes over it's really is annoying!!

BTW did you see Blaab making fun of Harrison in the bloopers of "After the Final Rose" - that was funny!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-08-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the rose ceremony"
The awards for the most annoying phrase go to....

ANY phrase with the word "amazing" in it...for christ's sake, can they find another word?

"The most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!"

"I am so torn right now, I am not sure what I am going to do" except use this phrase over and over again in every episode because they want me to. I got so damn sick of Bob, Aaron, Trista, etc saying this I wanted to barf.

"This was the hardest decision for me to make" Yeah whatever, who the hell is writing these scripts?? Do they have a dictionary? Thesaurus? Can they be a tad bit creative?

Any other phrases make you crazy? Give you hives?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: the rose ceremony"
"Will the wedding go on as planned?" Chris must have said this twenty times last Wednesday.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: the rose ceremony"
Things I am sick to death of hearing:

"Coming up next on The Bachelor...."

"I feel a connection with all these women" (or men on The Bachelorette)

babydoll126 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-08-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll126 Click to send private message to babydoll126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the rose ceremony"
the word "PINK!!!!!!!!" cooed by trista makes me itchy.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: the rose ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-03 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Chris Harrison's repetitive promos have made me hate the sound of his voice so much I can't stomach the idea of watching his other show "Designers' Challenge" anymore, which is odd because I like Mark L. Wahlberg more from the Temptation Islands I've seen (very few)-- so much so that I watch him now on "House Rules." I guess some people know how to be savvy hosts and some people let their careers plummet with over-exposure and by letting the producers manipulate them. Get some b*lls, Chris!

(Edited for typos)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •