The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Finale Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Finale Predictions"
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Final Four

The women finally seem to be playing the game, so logical analysis might finally once again have a role as we reach the endgame (about #$%#$% time ladies!)

So the decision becomes do the women stick together, or does one of them defect to join Jon and attempt to force a 2-2 split vote? ...or does Jon somehow even manage to grab TWO of the three women and avoid the split vote?

Answer: Neither one seems likely. Taking the chance on a 2-2 split tie Tribal Council isn't smart gameplay, plus allying with Jon is unlikely to get the women anything they already don't have -- namely a Final 3 guarantee. Yes, they could try and ally with Jon to get a Final 2 guarantee, but A) by now, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE should have ANY faith in anything Jon says, and B) to avoid a 2-2 tie, Jon would still have to try and make Final 2 promises to TWO WOMEN, and at this point in the game, the chances of that happening are extremely unlikely. Therefore, assuming he doesn't win immunity, JON should be the first one gone. However, if JON does manage to win immunity somehow, then Jon would very likely vote for Sandra, and Sandra could easily find herself on the wrong side of a 3-0 Tribal Council vote should Jon win immunity.

FINAL FOUR BOOTEE: JON... alternately SANDRA

Final Three

Assuming Jon is gone, it's down to the three women. The final challenge is usualy an endurance challenge, with previous history suggesting women generally do better than men in the challenge, and young women having a better chance than older women. If Jon isn't gone yet, he's unlikely to win immunity. Lillian has been complaining of weakness, etc. for days, so she's unlikely to win any endurance challenge. Nor has Sandra proven herself to have any particular physical endurance capabilities. Therefore, assuming she's still in the game, DARRAH would have to be viewed as the favorite to win any such challenge. Darrah then has to choose between Lillian and Sandra in the Final 2... with the current jury considering of RyanO, Rupert, Tijuana, Christa, Burton, and Jon, the jury would have four former DRAKES and only two former MORGANS. Yes, Sandra's relationship with a couple of the former Drakes on the jury might not be great, however the fact remains Darrah only has two sure votes (Tijuana, RyanO) among the six. By contrast, taking Lillian puts the jurors in the unlikely position of awarding the million to someone who was voted out of the game, and, betrayed just about every member of the jury at one time or another (Lill betrayed the other Morgans when the tribes merged, siding with the Drake, voted for Christa and Rupert's bootings, and "betrayed" Jon and Burton during the women's mutiny.) Taking LILLIAN to the Final 2 would seem to previde more certainty of her victory.

FINAL THREE BOOTEE: SANDRA... or JON if somehow he was still around

FINAL WINNER

If the final two comes down to Lillian versus Darrah, Darrah should win easily. Additionally, Darrah would probably also win versus Sandra and Jon as well. Frankly, the only question is if Darrah can make it to the Final 2.

ULTIMATE SURVIVOR: DARRAH

RECAP

FINAL FOUR BOOTEE: JON
FINAL THREE BOOTEE: SANDRA
ULTIMATE SURVIVOR: DARRAH

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... PepeLePew13 12-14-03 1
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... RudyRules 12-14-03 2
 I"m with you too webby cowboyroo 12-14-03 3
 Still Holding Out! PelicanPete 12-14-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Finale Predictions"
Good to see you haven't bit into Snewser's fun and games!

It'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out tonight and see if you were correct in following your gut and following the more logical spoilers sitting out there.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Finale Predictions"
I hope you are right Webby!
I'm with you in not biting on Snewser's little twist.

A J-Slice Creation
Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I"m with you too webby"
I'm sticking with my gut in that Darrah wins and I'm hinging that the bearded man spoiler was true, so Jon manages to win the Final 4 IC.

Something with the betting site spoilers have sat funny with me from the beginning. It would seem odd that if Sandra was the winner that all the bets were made near her hometown when she has already won a million dollars. I could more likely see people on the jury helping their friends by feeding them that info than the winner jeopardizing their million.

Also, in the past those large bets have been refunded so I can see MB setting up false bets to get the word out that Sandra is winner, when in fact she is not.

And if not true, at least some people willing to stick to gut and logic, win or lose.

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Still Holding Out!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

Here's to *still hoping for a Darrah win*

Sorry, not spoilerish

-PP

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •