The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lil, not as in a bad shape as all think"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-14-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lil, not as in a bad shape as all think"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

I don't think Lil is in as bad a shape as so many seem to believe.

First off, her origianl team treated her terrible. Andrew promised, and then broke that promise that he would tell her if she was the one going. He did not. So when she came back she had no aliance with that group whatsoever. Why should she help them when they so obviously hated her. It is called getting just deserts. So when Andrew came to her she told him truthfully, well you said you would tell me and did not. The look on his face at those words was priceless.

Burton promised Lil that he would not put her name on any parchment. Those were his words and that he would always be honest with her. Instead of saying to Lil Darrah told me this where she cold answer with the truth or not, he just kept pestering her with his mind already made up if his post show stuff is to be believed. Even now, Burton doesnot get that Darrah lied to him. Also Lil watched him and Jon lie and lie and after her chat with Burton to know he was not going keep his agreement with her or at least the agreement she thought she had with him, one that he should definitely have taken the time to talk with her about since he knew it had upset her, he got what he had coming to him.

Lil and Rupert, yes Lil did turn on Rupert, but her aliance had not been so much with Rupert as with Burton so how much of a turn coat was that?

Everysingle person in this game knows lies and turning is going to happen and to take it so personally just sucks. Yes talking about Burton and Rupert. I like Rupert but his final speech was too much. And Burton, geez the man still has no clue he was played not only in the vote but in what Darrah said to him. Lil did not start playing him until after he went on his trip not before although he upset her before the trip.

yes, I do believe her being an "outcast" will play in the outcome but maybe not as much as all believe.

Yes I do think she will not win for the very reason of outcast but I don't think she has been this total "liar" that all keep making of her. Lil does not lie well at ALL. So no, she has not been a liar. She just did not say much to Rupert at all and tried to stay away from Burton and Jon for the very reason she does not lie well and it makes her physically ill as stated by jon and Burton in how she was not handling things well, doing less work and being ill. So that alone proves she has not been the liar all state she has been.

The problem has been that others think she was with them when people like Andrew knew she was not but did not tell his group that fact and made it look like Lil lied to them, she didn't, her words to Andrew were she would have to think about it and that he did not tell her when she was going.

Anyway, that is my thoughts.

A PheonixMon Original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as a... I_AM_HE 12-14-03 1
   RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as a... SaphireLady 12-14-03 3
 RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as a... speedyforme 12-14-03 2
   RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as a... SaphireLady 12-14-03 4
       RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as a... pdragonfly 12-14-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as all think"
pretty much agree, i don't see any 7-0 or 6-1 votes against Lill. She even has a slim chance to win if she makes the right case to the jury (and I think that case is there to be made, but I don't think Lill will make it, at least not well enough)

DMNW

12-14-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as all think"
That is my thought on this. I think if she could make a good speech, unfortunately making a speech is something I do not think she will be good at. Regardless, I like Lil and wish her the best.

A PheonixMon Original

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as all think"
reagrdless of whether she lied or not, the has almost no chance against the hury...the jury FEELS betrayed by her

Rupert, Jon, Burton, Ryno, T? or whoever

either way, i dont see her getting more than 4 votes if she's in teh final 2...she may beat out Jon by a margin if at all, but has no chance against Sandra/Darrah

12-14-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as all think"
WEll I do not think she will win but I can hope. I just don't think it will be the run away it has been in the past. I think that if these people can play with there heads and not their feelings that she will get a couple of votes.

A PheonixMon Original

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lil, not as in a bad shape as all think"
If she can give a speech w/o whinning maybe she has a chance.
If she can stand there the whole time w/o her usual grimace on her face she has a chance.
If she can sit there and take the guf from the jury w/o getting all huffy about it she has a chance.
Fat Change.

Doing the dance because Sandra is her gal.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •