The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jase the almighty"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suncats 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suncats Click to send private message to suncats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jase the almighty"
Why is it ok for Jase to have an alliance but no one else? I can't believe the ruckus when Diane acknowledged her alliance. Of course they all know where the alliances are, why pussyfoot around the issue. What a bunch of dopes! And I can't buy into Drew's crying routine--it seemed very fake to me. He's an idiot wimp that can't stand by his own decisions. I thought from show 1 this was the worst group ever--they all seemed like 20-somethings stereotypes. The jocks, the nerds, the freaks, the barbie dolls, token black guy, token older guy. What a big snore. One thing they all have in common--they were dumb enough to go on this lame ##### show. The only person I can stomach is the blond gay guy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jase the almighty suncats 07-29-04 1
   RE: Jase the almighty Drive My Car 07-29-04 3
   RE: Jase the almighty vixie 07-29-04 5
       RE: Jase the almighty RealityAddict 07-29-04 6
           RE: Jase the almighty vixie 07-29-04 7
 RE: Jase the almighty arkiegrl 07-29-04 2
   RE: Jase the almighty Drive My Car 07-29-04 4
 RE: Jase the almighty Pretty_Kitty 07-29-04 8
 RE: Jase the almighty Captain_Savem 07-29-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suncats 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suncats Click to send private message to suncats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jase the almighty"
ok I'll go away and never come back

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jase the almighty"
Why?
I don't know why you say you'll never come back. Jump into some conversations, have fun. There are several Jase topics to Bash him on.

I have always thought that reality show idiots that think only they are allowed to play the game and no one else is, were insecure. Jase seems to think he is in control and anyone else who actually tries to play the game is threatening him. He is a complete tool.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jase the almighty"
no, no, no...don't go. I so agree with you.
Case in point, (whiney voice) "I don't deserve to be nominated"
And how about Jase talking about honesty, integrity, etc. Excuse me while I burp bile...again.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-29-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jase the almighty"
"burp bile?"

LOL at vixie!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jase the almighty"
Thanks so much for thinking that is as disgusting and funny as I do!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jase the almighty"
I agree. It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical some of these players can be. They do something, and "it's just the game", but if anothter player does it, well that one's a lying, cheating, backstabbing snake.

And they act so surprised that the other people didn't join the game to all band together and help the one person win.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jase the almighty"
And they act so surprised that the other people didn't join the game to all band together and help the one person win.

Exactly! There is always someone who feels entitled, like they deserve to win and everyone else should see that they deserve it more. Fools!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jase the almighty"
If I were Jase's mother I would be dying with shame who the frick does he think he is? I dont understand why Diane didnt call HIM out why are they so afraid of the 4horses***s? If you know that no matter what they are out for you I would want to make sure I said what I wanted to say before I left I want these people to get some freaken cajones(sp?)!!!!!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jase the almighty"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

The "Do-Good Girls" are afraid of the "Asses of Evil". In her DR confession, Nakomis said the only reason she took herself off the block was because the AOE told her they would put up Marvin. During POV ceremony she should have called them out on it!

The girls + Will are afraid to be seen talking amongst themselves, but the guys don't have any problem with meeting in the HOH. They need to stop pussyfooting around and get serious.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •