The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And Karen Wins!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sam752 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sam752 Click to send private message to sam752 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And Karen Wins!!"
OHHHHHH!!!! Karen Wins the Veto and chooses not to use it, GOODBYE ADRIA. YAY. This is a win-win situation, for you see, Adria will be with her beloved sister again and...we won't have to see or hear her annoying crying anymore!! Oh and the twins, after being reunited will be sleeping in the same area, that dirty spot on the floor.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And Karen Wins!! lynnz05 09-01-04 1
   RE: And Karen Wins!! sam752 09-01-04 2
       RE: And Karen Wins!! Captain_Savem 09-01-04 11
 RE: And Karen Wins!! Pretty_Kitty 09-01-04 3
 RE: And Karen Wins!! vixie 09-01-04 4
   RE: And Karen Wins!! syren 09-01-04 6
 RE: And Karen Wins!! boaster 09-01-04 5
   RE: And Karen Wins!! sam752 09-01-04 8
       RE: And Karen Wins!! seahorse 09-01-04 9
 RE: And Karen Wins!! Surveysez 09-01-04 7
   RE: And Karen Wins!! lynnz05 09-01-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynnz05 Click to send private message to lynnz05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Kick A$$ post ; very much agree with you, i had the exact thoughts when it all happened . Another plus, maybe cowboy can stop crying all the time now that he got to talk to his family :-P

09-01-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sam752 Click to send private message to sam752 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
haha. Here here to the cowboy thing, his crying is annoying me too, suck it up!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"

Last night was funny. Cowboy asked April what her father thought of the show and she told him he said quit crying so much. "Bull riders don't cry that much!" LOL.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Will is the crybaby not A get it right
thank you

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Yep, I agree..NO MORE TWINS whining and crying all the time, Yahooo yahooo. Get a grip. And while I think Will whined a bit as he left...come on now, not even close to the twinish whining, and I do believe that Will will be over his animosity before too long. I doubt that he can hold out indefinitely, he just doesn't seem to be the guy that could do that.
And, darn it, I did tear up with Cowboy last night. It was the kid that did me in. He obviously loves his "daddy". Okay, I'm over it...let's get on with the show!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Vixie, I am with you on this one.....I am so glad that after this week no more whining about not being treated seperatly or fairly.....
I like Will, he may not have acted in the best way for most, however he had the guts to say what he felt to the person that he felt it about, how many other HG's have done that and not done it in a round about way this season????
I would not have acted like that, however I am not going to say I now do not like him because he said what he felt, or let his emotions at being decieved overwhelm him.

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-01-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Plus, Will having to spend a week in the sequester house with Adria and Natalie is just delicious!

09-01-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
The sequester house is going to be interesting, too bad that and big bro can't be played! And yes although i really wish cowboy would stop crying i almost cried when he was on the phone, it was just so awwwww.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Who knows, maybe the twins will have Will questioning his sexuality.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Have to agree that the week will be smoother - lots of moaning and miserable hampsters, but none of them (I hope) busting into tears every time they turn around!!!

And I thought REAL COWBOYS don't cry?

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynnz05 Click to send private message to lynnz05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And Karen Wins!!"
Yea, i thought the rodeo cowboy motto was 'never let em see yall cry'?!?!? Well i guess she said her dad was gonna put his boot in his a$$ if he kept crying, that would be nice to see. Althought i wouldnt want to be the one to have to see cowboys a$$

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •