The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
From Fever.

VO: The Pearl Island castaways were number one in their timeslot last night. Now everyone is getting ready for Sunday's big finale
JP: 12th person voted out of the tribe <holds up vote for Burton>
VO: Nearly 22.3 viewers watched last night as Burton was voted off for the 2nd time. On last night's show the women plotted against the men after Burton decided to share his reward challenge prize with Jon.
<clip of Sandra, Darrah and Lill plotting>
VO: Now the last man standing is Jon. Possibly the most ruthless and devious player in Survivor history. As for Burton, he has no regrets.
Burton: Yeah I kinda stabbed a few others in the back but that is part of the game.
JP: Rise and shine day 37 is here.
VO: The winner will be announced live on the live 3 hour season finale airing Sunday night.
Meanwhile Lil may have her eyes on more than just the million dollar reward.
Lill: God I love that man...
Sandra: It goes from good to bad.
Lill: ... I wonder if he wants to join a troop.

Looks like Jiffy is showing up to give the final 4 their final 4 "project" i.e. painting faces and trip down memory lane.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps volsfan 12-12-03 1
   RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps frisky 12-12-03 2
       RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps Virginia29 12-12-03 3
       RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps volsfan 12-13-03 4
           RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps speedyforme 12-13-03 5
 RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps Smooth23 12-13-03 6
   RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps Risti 12-13-03 7
       RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps oddglass2 12-13-03 10
           RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 12-13-03 12
   RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps Loree 12-13-03 13
 Lil's hair is different Chez 12-13-03 8
   RE: Lil's hair is different volsfan 12-13-03 9
       RE: Lil's hair is different Chez 12-13-03 11
 RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps udg 12-13-03 14
   RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps tommiettop 12-13-03 23
 Access Hollywood preview volsfan 12-13-03 15
   Jeff's presence pinchy 12-13-03 16
       RE: Jeff's presence IreneMcGee 12-13-03 17
           RE: Jeff's presence Magic Fingers 12-13-03 18
               RE: Jeff's presence Loquatrix 12-13-03 19
                   RE: Jeff's presence volsfan 12-13-03 20
                       RE: Jeff's presence Maebe 12-13-03 21
                           RE: Jeff's presence volsfan 12-13-03 22
 RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 12-14-03 24
 More Vidcaps - Interesting order pdragonfly 12-14-03 25
   RE: More Vidcaps - Interesting orde... oddglass2 12-14-03 26
       RE: More Vidcaps - Interesting orde... Smooth23 12-14-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 11:48 PM (EST)

I agree Frisky! However, why did they waste 3-4 close-ups of Jiffy?

ETA: Did you notice that there are recrapped shots of Lil, Darrah and Sandra during challenges butt not of Jon? mmmmm

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Now, now. I wouldn't call that a waste.

ETA: I noticed the recycled clips sans Jon. I also thought Jiffy was visiting the F3 women because Jon was nowhere to be seen, until the last group clip where we see him sitting in the shelter. He's present, but quite invisible in this promo. Hmm...

Virginia29 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Virginia29 Click to send private message to Virginia29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
Hi, new here. I see a pic of Sandra, Lil, and D all with "ultimate survivor" but not Jon. Does Jon have one too somewhere?

12-13-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
Well, actually...I agree Frisky...it is not a waste, that dimple is soo damn cute! LOL!

However, back to spoiling...I too thought Jiffy was visiting the final three until that last shot!

We will see....all too soon!

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
well, DAY 37 means there are still 4 ppl left

38 - 3

39 - 2

so it should be right, all 4 are met by Jeff

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-03, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
Looks more like he's bringing them some sorta breakfast than paints, note the big thing that looks like a thing of orange juice, and the wine bottle? 5 glasses on the tray it appears too. Also looks like theres some donuts or cookies or something on the try. Besides, isn't the crap for that stupid memory paint stuff normally delived by tree or sea mail or whatever?.... and for the f3, not f4.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-03, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
I just mentioned the 5 cups on the thread about the twist, not seeing this one. Has Jiffy ever joined the tribe for a meal, as in actually eating with them, not just watching them scarf down whatever food he has brought? Could someone else be at that tribe? (A second loved one visit? A visiting member of the jury?) Or does Jiffy just have something big enough to tell them that he joins them for a meal. Maybe the five cups somehow represent the 5 jury members, and they get to send them a message of some sort. Maybe they get to watch the five jury members eat real food, and have to beg them for a taste(ok, so that's probably not the case.) I just have a feeling that those five cups are something important.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
Actually, I saw a clip on Access Hollywood with the 5 of them sharing a toast, so that fifth cup is definitely for Jiffy.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
>Looks more like he's bringing them
>some sorta breakfast than paints,
>note the big thing that
>looks like a thing of
>orange juice, and the wine
>bottle? 5 glasses on the
>tray it appears too.
>Also looks like theres some
>donuts or cookies or something
>on the try. Besides,
>isn't the crap for that
>stupid memory paint stuff normally
>delived by tree or sea
>mail or whatever?.... and for
>the f3, not f4.
>

Mmmm! Champagne and orange juice.... Mimosas. They are celebrating their F4 status.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Lil's hair is different"
The clips where we see the 3 women and Jiffy, Lil has her buff on her head. The clips with Jon and the 3 women, she has her hair loose. This looks suspiciously as if the clips with Jiffy are at F3 and Jon is gone.

12-13-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Lil's hair is different"
Look in picture number 16...you see Jon's hand reaching from the side to pick something from the tray. So, this is the final four that Jiffy is visiting....

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lil's hair is different"
Oh thanks - I see I was wrong.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
>VO: Nearly 22.3 viewers watched last
>night as Burton was voted
>off for the 2nd time.

Hee hee.

---
UDG

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
>>Nearly 22.3 viewers

Saw that too. Wonder who the .3 viewer was. Someone who doesn't have half a brain. Oh - Jon, maybe Burt.
Maybe both together

12-13-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
15. "Access Hollywood preview"
I didn't won't to start a new thresd for this so I will post it here. These were pulled from survivor phoenix:

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jeff's presence"
It's all about eye candy folks, no spoilers here. Now that the last good looking male is gone, they are playing up Jiffy's part. Unfortunately the only one (of the final four) who goes for his masculinity is Lil.... ew, it's just a weird clip everytime she shows her feminine wiles! (car wreck watching time!) But everything else anyone does at this point is SOOO boring (even Jon, since he knows he is on his way out- hey, maybe there IS a spoiler here!) I bet they were hoping Sandra or Darrah would be "starved" for affection by now.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jeff's presence"
Maybe they have to select one person to go back to the jury with Jeff, and then the jury gets to vote whether or not they can go back to final 4 and compete it out, or they are removed from the game then and there?

just thinking in twist mode Jeff usually never comes to the tribe unless there's something big going down

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jeff's presence"
I think Jeff is just sending a congrats to the final 4. He is also probably telling them things will play out differently today. If Jon had an ounce of man in him, then he would let the 3 girls eat all the food on the tray. The look on Sandra's face as she catches every crumb from the muffin or pastry shows you how hungry she is compared to Jon the other night with crumbs all over his beard.

Magic Fingers

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-03, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jeff's presence"
I agree with you that it would be a nice thing to do, Fingers, but I wouldn't blame Jon for taking his share of the food either. They each have a one-in-four shot of getting a million dollars at this point, and I don't think anybody (not even the other three competitors who are hungrier) would blame him for not doing them any favours at this point.

Of course, he might think of sacrificing his share of the food to curry future jury votes, but that would be an entirely different reason for making the sacrifice. ;)

12-13-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jeff's presence"
I think Jiffy does celebrate with them as well as tells them how the next challenge is going to play out.

There are a couple of shots of all four of them at the camp site towards the end of the ET preview and I believe this was taken as Jiffy is leaving so he doesn't take anyone back with him.

Maebe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maebe Click to send private message to Maebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jeff's presence"
I hope that they make little floaty things and get to send them out to sea and they put a sinking rock on Ostens.

12-13-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jeff's presence"
Or poke a hole in it so it will sink!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-14-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ET Finale Promo Vidcaps"
Looks like Lil will be the Survivor with "Letters from Home." How did she earn this, I wonder. And of course, it will be Johnny Doesn't Play Fair who will try to use this against her.

But frankly, my dears, I don't give a damn . . . At least I'll never go hungry again!!!!

Scarlett

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "More Vidcaps - Interesting order"

Full pic of Darrah, with Lil off to the side.

Now both Darrah and Lil are in the Pic

Now Jon appears on Darrahs right.

Sandra beginning to appear.

Sandra fulling there and now so is Burton.

Interesting if this is an indication of what's going to be tonight. Only difference is that Sandra is not in F4. I hope that's not true.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: More Vidcaps - Interesting order"
I haven't seen this preview, but it may just be how the camera pans out. In the pic, Jon, Sandra and Burton are on the ends while Darrah and Lil are near the middle - so when panning out from middle to full pic, it would appear that Lil and Darrah are the first 2, then Jon, then Sandra and Burton.

However, if the final 2 claim by Survivor Phoenix is true, then hey, you can read a lot into this.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: More Vidcaps - Interesting order"
I saw this preview too, and to me it just solidifies the fact that lil and darrah are final 2, jon is f3, sandra f4

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •