The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

I thought it might be nice to have a separate thread to discuss the "twist" mentioned in the misdirection thread and the concluding quote from last TC. If a separate thread is deemed unappropriate, the blue peeps can lock or delete.

Now, I seriously doubt there's really anything to warrant the word "twist" even if its not a BIG TWIST! But, assuming there is, and assuming that Jiffy's odd last words have something to do with it, what could it be?

There was a lot of emphasis on THIRD in the last episode, from Jiffy to Lill saying she'd likely finish third either way, to B/J saying Sandra would be happy with third, etc.

Another thing I noticed is that under the Tribal Council section at the CBS website, they have STILL not corrected for the extra episode by adding an extra space. Burton now has the bronze medal spot that was, until last night, labeled "third" - Now there is only wording for "First" and "Second" with Gold and Silver colors, under the heading Final Vote, but that doesn't leave space for either of the next two jurors. Is the website person just lazy (which is what I assume), or does this have something to do with the "twist"?

One possible twist I have heard is that at F3, the first person to step off is automatically out, with the remaining two automatically F2. This is somewhat similar to my proposed twist at the time when we were all speculating about the outcasts, so I like it, but I don't know if that will be it or not.

Other possibilities?

No immunity at F4?

F4 immunity automatically puts you in F2? (I hate this idea)

Jury somehow comes into play either for placing someone in F2 / voting someone out (can't really imagine that since they already have that power at F2) / participating somehow in a challenge?
ETA: maybe Christa's rambling on Letterman wasn't so drug-addled afterall?

Dual immunity at F4 (possibly the winner assigning a second immunity)?

Booted person at F4 gets to pick the next person out? (I hate this too, but it would take care of the nobody playing for third, since you basically go from 4 to 2 at one time)

Maybe the jury votes at F3 with the normal F3 IC occuring at F4 IC?

Any other ideas, or discussion on the relative merits of those above?

DMNW!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hmmm.... Goooey_Alley 12-12-03 1
 RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... emydi 12-12-03 2
   Jury Votes? speedyforme 12-12-03 3
       RE: Jury Votes? Smooth23 12-12-03 4
   Past seasons... Goooey_Alley 12-13-03 7
 More thoughts volsfan 12-12-03 5
   RE: More thoughts IreneMcGee 12-13-03 6
   RE: More thoughts Risti 12-13-03 8
       RE: More thoughts oddglass2 12-13-03 9
           RE: More thoughts volsfan 12-13-03 10
 RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... samboohoo 12-13-03 11
   RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... volsfan 12-13-03 13
 Tie? RealityRyan 12-13-03 12
   RE: Tie? volsfan 12-13-03 14
       RE: Tie? speedyforme 12-13-03 15
 RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... dendanash 12-13-03 16
   RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... emydi 12-13-03 17
   RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... I_AM_HE 12-13-03 18
       RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... Loquatrix 12-13-03 23
           RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... Loree 12-13-03 27
   RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... Ruthless 12-13-03 19
       RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... volsfan 12-13-03 20
       RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... Loquatrix 12-13-03 24
       RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... Magic Fingers 12-13-03 30
       RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... Holiday 12-14-03 32
   RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third... Loquatrix 12-13-03 25
 Tie vote ...both go..last booted co... cowboyroo 12-13-03 21
   RE: Tie vote ...both go..last boote... I_AM_HE 12-13-03 22
       RE: Tie vote ...both go..last boote... cowboyroo 12-13-03 26
           RE: Tie vote ...both go..last boote... volsfan 12-13-03 28
       RE: Tie vote ...both go..last boote... coolflowerpowerman 12-13-03 31
   RE: Tie vote ...both go..last boote... RealityRyan 12-13-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hmmm...."
The twist might form part in the Immunity Challenge. But I doubt there will be a big change, it will still be the same. Two immunity challenges to determine the Final 2's and the last 2 Jury Members.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

>Jury somehow comes into play either
>for placing someone in F2
>/ voting someone out (can't
>really imagine that since they
>already have that power at
>F2) / participating somehow in
>a challenge?
>>
>Maybe the jury votes at F3
>with the normal F3 IC
>occuring at F4 IC?

I keep thinking that the jury has something to do with the twist. That's one thing MB has never done--let them talk, whatever. Heck, last nite was the first time MB allowed us to see any real emotion from the jury members on any show (correct me if im wrong here) I think this will carry over to Sunday's show. Esp. because it puts Rupert in the spotlight again and the AV will love that.

And I keep going back to JFP's quote in the Sunday radio promo that Shaaz posted at Sucks about "This is the most idiotic thing ive seen since this game began" http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=16853.topic&start=1&stop=20

Something that allows his old drake tribe members to get him back.

EMYDI

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-03, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jury Votes?"
I always thought it would be neat that if there is ever a TIE and the jury already had the majority (final 4 player, 5 jurors) then if there was a tie, then the jury could also vote as well, so there would technically be 9 votes casted...mmm

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jury Votes?"
I like that idea, but I speculate all this talk of some new twist is just See BS misdirection

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Past seasons..."
They had shown the emotions of the jury members. I do remember the time when Marquesas's John rolled his eyes when Vee said something about making good relationships with other players. They also showed Africa's Kelly when Lex said about goin' for the walk of shame. During the last IC in Amazon, when Jenna rejected Rob's offer, Alex and some of the jury members showed their big smiles.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "More thoughts"
Well, I have thought all day about Jiffy's parting words lastnight at the end of TC. I do find it strange that he ended with the words about third and not telling them how the next 3 days would play out. I don't have that good a memory so I am prolly wrong here butt I do believe in season's past he has ended with something like...there will be 2 challenges, 2 tribal councils and blah blah over the next 3 days.

Then, there is talk of ET showing a clip about the finale and Jiffy shows up on the beach and wakes the Survivors and tells them it is day 37. He is carrying what looks like orange juice and maybe a little breakfast snack. This may be the beginning of the fallen comrades thing or it could be part of the twist.

I like the idea of this thread to keep things separate.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More thoughts"
Maybe the jury will decide one of the ICs. Sort of a set up like the final vote for the Ultimate Survivor, they get to vote for someone to have immunity in one of the next 2 challenges.

Or, maybe they entirely control who goes home next or at the final 3, and like someone said above, there is no immunity challenge.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-03 AT 01:24 AM (EST)

>Then, there is talk of ET
>showing a clip about the
>finale and Jiffy shows up
>on the beach and wakes
>the Survivors and tells them
>it is day 37. He
>is carrying what looks like
>orange juice and maybe a
>little breakfast snack. This may
>be the beginning of the
>fallen comrades thing or it
>could be part of the
>twist.

A comment about this-I wasn't sure where to stick it, because it could very well be nothing, but if it is something, it's most likely some sort of twist. That tray Jeff was carrying? It had five cups on it.

So either Jiffy joins them for breakfast, or someone else is at camp.

ETA:I just noticed that an entire thread has been set up for these clips. I'll go wander that way now...

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More thoughts"
Jeff definitely joins them for breakfast. I mentioned it in another thread, but I saw it on Access Hollywood the five of them sharing a toast with those glasses. I don't have any way of getting that vidcap, unfortunately, but I did see it on last night's (Friday) show.

12-13-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: More thoughts"
I have posted the vidcaps in the ET preview thread. Hopefully we can keep all discussion of the previews in that thread!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
Find it very odd that Jeff says, "Ain't nobody playing for third." I wouldn't think anyone would even be playing for "second."

Also, has there been any indication that perhaps there could be a live vote. That would really suck, but would definately be a twist.

12-13-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
I have seen a live vote suggested in a couple of places. Most people will say that it wouldn't be fair because Rupert would have missed out on watching the shows (saying that Rupert is on ASS). However, I think CBS could easily have shown Rupert the tapes since returning from ASS.

The live vote would be a twist, butt I think that would not work out well because the way the final four have been edited.

Jon...well, he didn't need any editing...he is a liar. However, the jury did not find out about the BL until it played out on TV.

Sandra has been edited to be a snooping tattle tale. She has also said numerous times in confessionals that she would vote for anyone as long as it isn't her going home.

Lil has been edited as a person that can't really think for herself and that she has to be told what to do and when to do it! Burton sort of gave us some insight to the women when he said neither of them had a strategy. However, they did last longer than him so they were doing something right.

Darrah has been edited.....um.....out of the entire show!

That is just how I see it butt it is a good concept to think about!

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tie?"
Some people have speculated that Jon wins the next immunity and Sandra is voted out... why would Jon go with Drawla and Lil to vote out Sandra when a)sandra would be a better f2 opponent and b)he knows Lil and D are tight. Maybe Sandra and Jon align against Lil and D and the twist has something to do with a tie...

12-13-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tie?"
When the game gets down the final four, I think you side with the person/people that will get you further into the game. At this point, Jon has NO ONE to side with. He will vote with anyone he can in order to get to the final three.

I am not so sure that Sandra would be a better f2 oppenent. There are currently 2 ex-Morgans and 3 ex-Drakes on the jury. I think Jon is thinking that the best shot of him winning is to go against an outcast (I say that is why he wanted Burton to remain in the game) or with an ex-Morgan in hopes of having his ex-Drakes vote for him.

Also, if Sandra and then Darrah or Lil get booted for Jon to make finals then there would be more ex-Drakes on the jury. However, if the spoilers are correct Jon goes before the final two.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tie?"
i agree, also ive been trying to say that

1) Jon has no need to keep Sandra ONLY for immunity purposes, he stands a better chance against her than Darrah

2) if there is a TIE and no one agrees, he'd either vote for Sandra and get it over with or go with the purple rock and face losing Lill (best person to go against in F2)

3) he has no loyalty to Sandra and feels like she deserves to go anyways

dendanash 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dendanash Click to send private message to dendanash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
This is a very good topic. It kind of shocked me when Jiffy said this so I had to go back and listen to it again. Here are his exact words: "Well, another surpise vote. I gotta hand it to you guys, you have become masters of the blindside which should make these last three days very interesting. Because clearly based on tonights 3-2 vote, 3 of you are together. Only problem aint nobody playing for third."

IMO I think they are going to have the fallen commrads walk of remembering every person that has been voted off and then they will have an IC which they will vote off someone (Jon). That will leave 3. At the next IC one person says that they will give up if the winner will take them with them to the F2 but little do they know as soon as they give up that they are no longer in the game. The last 2 standing are the F2. The twist will be that there will not be a final IC winner because the first person to quit will be the loser. So nobody will be playing for third.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
hey and that would get out the 'richard' strategy in the final 3 of stepping off. i think that Jon may be the victim of this twist if he makes it to final 3 thinking the women would take him to finals thinking he would lose.... like that idea

EMYDI

12-13-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
I wonder if Lill will have to pass her own torch? If they will have to pass Burton's twice? If they pass Osten's at all, or if it's lying on the ground?

DMNW!!!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
Oooh, interesting thoughts, HE. I would love to see an acknowledgment of the season's comings and goings in the way you suggest. Osten's torch lying upon the ground would be very touching.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
Jeff may make them stomp on Osten's torch as they walk by.

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
My interpretation of the "ain't nobody playing for third" (bearing in mind I haven't seen the episode yet - still 12 hours to go here in Australia) is this.

Nobody wants to be third - everybody wants to be final two to have a shot at the million bucks, so nobody who is left in the game wants to finish third. The 3 girls who just voted Burton off will eventually have to vote one of themselves out. I think that's what Jiffy was alluding to - nobody still in is playing to finish third, because everybody still in is playing to finish first.

Of course I could be wrong, and the other scenarios posted here about the final immunity challenge not having a vote attached to it and the first person to fall off the pole or let go the rope or whatever the challenge is, ends up being the final eliminee to join the jury, with no winner of the challenge getting the opportunity to vote someone off. Makes for a more interesting final tribal council, because neither of the final 2 chose the other person who is there with them. I like that idea.

12-13-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
HE...I think WUSSten's would be lying on the ground!

12-13-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
>Nobody wants to be third -
>everybody wants to be final
>two to have a shot
>at the million bucks, so
>nobody who is left in
>the game wants to finish
>third. The 3 girls
>who just voted Burton off
>will eventually have to vote
>one of themselves out.
>I think that's what Jiffy
>was alluding to - nobody
>still in is playing to
>finish third, because everybody still
>in is playing to finish
>first.

Totally agree with you, Ruthless. I think people are reading too much into it if they think there's any significance to "Ain't nobody playing for third" other than "There's clearly an alliance of three versus one here, but all of the three are playing for first place and none of them is going to be happy with third place -- so it'll be interesting to see what machinations go on among the three (and, of course, the extra One that is Jon) over the next few days."

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
I so agree with you Ruthless and was just going to write that when I saw your post. I thought Jeff was just commenting that it is nice to have the 3 girls vote together but there is more to just being in 3rd place, soon you will have to vote against each other....hence...."Ain't Nobody Playing For Third"
Just my 2 cents.

Magic Fingers

Holiday 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-03, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Holiday Click to send private message to Holiday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
Ruthless you are right on. I don't think this was meant to be read into. Simply that there is an alliance of three but one of them has to go.

12-13-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: "Ain't Nobody Playing For Third" and Final Twist Discussion"
>That will leave 3.
>At the next IC one
>person says that they will
>give up if the winner
>will take them with them
>to the F2 but little
>do they know as soon
>as they give up that
>they are no longer in
>the game. The last
>2 standing are the F2.
> The twist will be
>that there will not be
>a final IC winner because
>the first person to quit
>will be the loser.
>So nobody will be playing
>for third.

As I mention in another post, I don't think "Ain't nobody playing for third" means anything other than "Will be interesting to see what you three do next, because obviously one of you ain't gonna make Final 2 and therefore that 3-way alliance is going to crumble sometime in the next few days."

However, separating that whole thing out from your "twist" idea... I love your twist idea. I think we've seen a bit too much of the "If I step down now, will you take me to F2" bartering in previous seasons and it's time for something different. I do think they'd tell contestants beforehand, though, that this is the case -- thus making the endurance challenge a true endurance "last person standing" challenge rather than an opportunity for bartering.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Tie vote ...both go..last booted comes back?"
This is out there, but what if the twist is that if there is a tie vote, both players get booted and the last one voted off gets to come back?

This would possibly boot both Sandra and Jon at the same time (Sandra/Darrah vote Jon), (Jon/Lil vote Sandra)...and then Burton gets to come back satisfying the young woman, older woman, man with beard spoiler, as well as half of the spoiler of somebody coming back from the dead twice.

I could easily see a tie if Jon guilts Lillian into that they had a final 3 alliance, and goes back to poor Grandma. Lil also wasn't against voting off Sandra.

This could also satisfy the spoiler of the only way Lillian could get to Final 2 with Burton in the picture is to win immunity on Final 3. Lil wins immunity and boots Burton for a THIRD time.

I know its out there, but fits a lot of the puzzle pieces.

12-13-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Tie vote ...both go..last booted comes back?"
IF there is a tie, it will be S/J vs D/L. I don't see anyway BOTH Sandra and Jon go if both people with votes in a tie get the boot, because one of them will be D/L target. Sandra or Jon will either team with them to boot the other, or S/J force a tie or a 3-1 vote against Darrah

DMNW!!!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Tie vote ...both go..last booted comes back?"
I disagree...Sandra and Darrah were doing an awful lot of winking at each other and smiling last Episode. Jon knows he needs to pull at least one of the ladies over to his side and Lillian is the most likely. So if Darrah wins immunity, Darrah and Sandra could vote Jon, and Jon and Lil can vote Sandra.

12-13-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Tie vote ...both go..last booted comes back?"
I agree with you...Lil has been part of an alliance with Jon and Burton and would be more easily convinced to switch sides than the other two. I think Sandra and Darrah are closer than we have been shown!

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Tie vote ...both go..last booted comes back?"
Given everything we've been shown so far, it is wishful thinking if you believe that Sandra will join Jon or Lillian over Darrah at this point in the game.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Tie vote ...both go..last booted comes back?"
Oh Lord... I really hope this happens... then Burton will get booted for the 3rd time! How wicked would that be?!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •