The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Per Jase, Adria is a terrible liar???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Per Jase, Adria is a terrible liar???"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

Jase is a complete moron! He said that Adria is a terrible liar during the Veto competition. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out that A and her twin have been duping the house this whole time. HOPEFULLY, he won't find out this week, but...that remains to be seen. BUT, how terrible a liar could she be?? She obviously has the whole house fooled! He is such a cheese!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible l... Nanook 07-28-04 1
   RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible l... ArthurSalz 07-29-04 3
 RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible l... MakeItStop 07-28-04 2
   RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible l... RealityAddict 07-29-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible liar???"
Tomorrow is going to be awesome! While Jase is gloating about how the girls are "sitting ducks", little does he know the Horsemen are in a no win situation. If Holly is evicted, they've lost an ally. If Adria is evicted, Natalie moves into the house to take her place. The Horsemen won't have lost anything, but they gain nothing either. Bwwwaaahahahaha!

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible liar???"
Wait, I didn't know that if Adria gets evicted, Natalie moves in. Did they reveal that somewhere and I missed it?

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-28-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible liar???"
He is such a cheese!
Don't you mean cheesse?

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-29-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Per Jase, Adria is a terrible liar???"
MIS, you are so clever!
I should have caught that one...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •